PDA

View Full Version : The nutty 13% ...

LWW
08-18-2010, 03:36 AM
That's the segment of the population which is still just peachy with the regime's assault on liberty and free market capitalism.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With midterm elections less than three months away, nearly two-out-of-three U.S. voters (65%) remain at least somewhat angry at the current policies of the federal government, including 40% who are Very Angry.

A new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Voters nationwide finds that just 30% are not angry at the government, with 13% who are Not At All Angry.</div></div>

Meanwhile the far left continues whistling as they walk past the grave yard.
&gt;&gt;&gt;JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2010/65_of_voters_are_angry_at_federal_government_s_pol icies)

LWW

Sev
08-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Apparently Obama blurted out "His Muslim faith" again the other day.
So far I have not been able to find any vids on it except the original with Stephy in 08

llotter
08-20-2010, 04:53 PM
The transformation of America is ongoing, like it or not. I am reminded of the election of '94 when Clinton's policies were rejected by huge margins at the poles but the feint-hearted politicians failed the country once again. This time I have little confidence that even a landslide win for the Republicans will result in the kind of change that we need...back to the Constitution and the Enumerated Powers.

Deeman3
08-21-2010, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The transformation of America is ongoing, like it or not. I am reminded of the election of '94 when Clinton's policies were rejected by huge margins at the poles but the feint-hearted politicians failed the country once again. This time I have little confidence that even a landslide win for the Republicans will result in the kind of change that we need...back to the Constitution and the Enumerated Powers. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Good point. Even the republicans are not willing to address the real issues that are politically sensitive. only oppose Obama on small differences in policy.

If we were are serious about defending our southern border as we are about Afhganistan's borders, that would be a start.

Now, anyone with any practical ideas are jumped on by the left and labeled racists.

I fear the time when our votes have any real meaning are gone. Once the entitlement class has more votes than the working class, it is soon to all be over.

Just wait until Obama allows the Irainaians to make their frist few mukes! Even that, after Israel is gone, won't wake up those on the left and those on the right will simply take up the space of the former left calling it the right, by virtue of position. </span>

pooltchr
08-21-2010, 08:35 AM
I heard today that the loading of fuel rods in the Iranian reactor has begun. There is no stopping them now.

Steve

hondo
08-21-2010, 12:20 PM
Keep scouring the wingnut blogs. I'm sure you'll find something.
Have Dick help you.

Chopstick
08-21-2010, 01:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> those on the right will simply take up the space of the former left calling it the right, by virtue of position. </span> </div></div>

That has been going on in this country for a hundred years. Calling any politician a rightie in this day and age is just ignorance of history.

Chopstick
08-21-2010, 02:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard today that the loading of fuel rods in the Iranian reactor has begun. There is no stopping them now.

Steve </div></div>

More misinformed wingnut speculation. The fuel that Iran has been manufacturing is not compatible with that reactor. They have to buy the fuel rods from Russia. So, get your facts straight before you go accusing our Iranian brothers of refining uranium for a reactor they don't even friggin have.

Chopstick (D)

pooltchr
08-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Yes, I know the Russians are providing the fuel rods, and handling the installation. But the point is, once the fuel is there, the reactor is pretty much off limits for anything Isreal might have been thinking about.

Steve

LWW
08-22-2010, 03:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard today that the loading of fuel rods in the Iranian reactor has begun. There is no stopping them now.

Steve </div></div>

More misinformed wingnut speculation. The fuel that Iran has been manufacturing is not compatible with that reactor. They have to buy the fuel rods from Russia. So, get your facts straight before you go accusing our Iranian brothers of refining uranium for a reactor they don't even friggin have.

Chopstick (D) </div></div>

Steve has the facts straight.

LWW

LWW
08-22-2010, 03:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NUTTY 13%</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.jimbunch.com/images/ostrichpic.jpg</div></div>

hondo
08-22-2010, 05:46 AM
Looks like no help from Dick, Steve.

All Mr Pseudo-Intellectual with his "Quasi-Schmelke" has is personal attacks.

pooltchr
08-22-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like no help from Dick, Steve.

All Mr Pseudo-Intellectual with his "Quasi-Schmelke" has is personal attacks. </div></div>

Do you even know wtf you are talking about??????
Better yet, do you even know wtf WE are talking about???????

Stev

LWW
08-22-2010, 07:50 AM
He only "KNOWS" what he is told to know.

LWW