PDA

View Full Version : The regime's looking at slashing social security!

LWW
08-20-2010, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A White House-created commission is considering proposals to raise the retirement age and take other steps to shore up the finances of Social Security, prompting key players to prepare for a major battle over the program's future.

The panel is looking for a mix of ideas that could win support from both parties, including concessions from liberals who traditionally oppose benefit cuts and from Republicans who generally oppose higher taxes, according to one member of the commission and several people familiar with its deliberations.

In addition to raising the retirement age, which is now set to reach age 67 in 2027, specific cuts under consideration include lowering benefits for wealthier retires and trimming annual cost-of-living increases, perhaps only for wealthier retirees, people familiar with the talks said.

Work More, Get Less

Ideas for shoring up Social Security

Raise the retirement age.

Reduce the rate at which benefits grow each year.

Reduce benefits for wealthier retirees.

Subject a greater portion of income to Social Security tax.

Raise the Social Security payroll tax, now 6.2% for employer and employee.

On the tax side, the leading idea is to increase the share of earned income that is subject to Social Security taxes, officials said. Under current law, income beyond $106,000 is exempt. Another idea is to increase the tax rate itself, said a Democrat on the commission.

Even before the commission settles on a plan, many liberals are vowing to block any cut in retirement benefits. But the White House and the powerful senior group AARP appear open to a deal.

Republicans on the commission have mostly held their fire. One of them, Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R., Texas) said Thursday he opposes tax increases but wouldn't rule anything out at this stage in the discussions. Otherwise, he said, "the thing blows up before it has a chance to work."

The commission's Social Security proposals would face an uncertain reception in Congress, which would have to approve changes to the program. But some commissioners were optimistic.

"Are Republicans willing to sign onto a tax increase, and are Democrats ready to sign onto a benefit cut? I think the answer is probably yes in both cases if the other is willing to do it," said Alice Rivlin, a Democrat and former White House budget director. Some have suggested raising the retirement age to as high as 70, but Ms. Rivlin said she doubts there is support on the commission to go that high.

Some in the White House view a deal on Social Security as a confidence-building measure that could prepare the political system to tackle even tougher fiscal questions, such as the federal government's budget deficit. Asked about Social Security on Wednesday, President Barack Obama hinted of coming changes, saying: "We're going to have to make some modest adjustments in order to strengthen it."

The 18-member National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform is charged with generating solutions to address medium- and long-term fiscal problems. To be endorsed by the panel, an idea must garner 14 votes.

The commission includes 12 members of Congress, six Democrats and six Republicans appointed by congressional leaders, plus four non-lawmakers chosen by the White House. The White House also appointed the co-chairmen, Democrat Erskine Bowles, a former White House chief of staff, and Alan Simpson, a retired GOP senator. The group is to issue its report by Dec. 1.

The Congressional Budget Office underscored the challenge Thursday, forecasting that the federal government's budget deficit for this fiscal year would total $1.34 trillion. That is slightly less than previous projections as a result of lower-than-expected spending on the Troubled Asset Relief Program financial rescue. The deficit will fall to just over $1 trillion in 2011, due to lower stimulus spending, the office said. But the deficit would grow if Congress extended the Bush tax cuts.

View Full Image

Associated Press
Joan McGarr, left, and other seniors at the Southwest Focal Senior Center in Pembroke Pines, Fla., last year.

Social Security officials project that beginning in 2014, the program will routinely pay out more in benefits than it collects in taxes, requiring it to draw on reserves that have been funding the rest of the government. By 2037, the reserves would be depleted and the program would only be able to pay about 75% of promised benefits.

The U.S. is facing the same demographic trends that are at play in most other parts of the world: life expectancies have lengthened while fertility rates have fallen, leaving countries with a shrinking proportion of young workers to help support elderly residents.

The problem is particularly acute in Europe. Germany raised its retirement age by two years, to age 67. In France, President Nicolas Sarkozy has proposed raising the retirement age to 62, up two years. According to the World Bank, Hungary has raised its retirement age, while Poland has moved to reduce incentives for early retirement, and other nations have changed the way benefits are calculated.

In the U.S., this election year's political debate on Social Security has been dominated by Democratic attacks on Republicans who support individual private accounts that could be invested in stocks, an idea that President George W. Bush pushed unsuccessfully in 2005. But many predict any 2011 debate on Social Security will focus on the issue of benefit cuts and tax increases.

Liberal Democrats are already organizing to head off any proposal that cuts Social Security benefits, including any plan to raise the retirement age. They argue the program's finances can be fixed with tax increases alone and that benefit cuts would harm low-income seniors who have little savings.

"People would rather pay more or have revenue raised than cut the benefits," said Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D., Ill.), a commission member. She said she was fairly confident a proposal that included benefit cuts would not garner the needed 14 votes.

Many liberals are particularly opposed to any plan that would link cuts in Social Security to deficit reduction. They say that because the retirement program has long run a surplus, it is not to blame for the budget deficit. The commission's mandate is to examine ways to balance the budget and to address the growth of entitlement programs.

Outside the commission, Moveon.org, the Campaign for America's Future and other liberal groups are pressuring candidates for Congress to promise not to support benefit cuts, posting name-by-name results on a website. A coalition of 125 groups, called Strengthen Social Security, calls for closing the shortfall with tax increases alone. But others are open to the conversation, including the powerful senior group AARP.

"We're prepared to be quite supportive of a real engagement on the issue," said John Rother, director of public policy for AARP. Acting sooner allows for changes to be made gradually, he said, and will reassure younger workers that the program will be there for them. He dismisses those who said they can never support benefit cuts. "I know all these people personally and they'll say we have to be hard line now to influence the debate...I kind of take it with a grain of salt, these emphatic statements." </div></div>

What do the leftists on SSI now tell their grandkids?

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"I got mine ... SCREW YOU!"</span> Would be the truth.

As the largest Ponzi scheme in history begins it's inevitable collapse, I find it fitting that the American Marxist Party is willing to actually do what it has accused the opposition party of wanting to do for over 75 years.

This is the point that the leftists nod their collectivist heads in unison at the wisdom of the demokooks wanting to cut social security and the pure <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>EEEVILLL</u></span> of the republichickens wanting to attempt to save it.

WHAT WILL THEY TELL THE CHILDREN? (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704476104575439792287255372.html?m od=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories)

LWW

pooltchr
08-20-2010, 09:53 AM
So, while Social Security is for everyone, the ones who generally depend on it for their retirement income are lower income people. I guess Obama is willing to make it even tougher on the poor than it is already!

What a nice guy!!!!!!

Steve

LWW
08-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Dearest leader believes that the proletariat must learn to always be beholden to the party and always to be obedient to the state.

LWW

hondo
08-20-2010, 01:53 PM
I posted a credible source a while back stating that the Republicans were pressuring Obama to lower SS benefits
and it appeared he might give in.
The silence from the Right on here was deafening.
And now this. Go figure. LOL!

hondo
08-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Hey Hondo, please post that thread so I can prove that it doesn't say what it actually says.
Of course, if you are unwilling to search for that post, then it obviously never existed in the first place.
And if you do find it and I can't prove that it doesn't say what it actually says, then I will simply let this thread die.

Yours truly, LWW

Sev
08-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Thank god I am not a contributor.

LWW
08-20-2010, 02:46 PM
1 - You claimed you posted such an article so the burden of proof lies with you.

2 - Even if you did, it was wrong as it's the demokooks planning this.

3 - It goes hand in hand with the food stamp cuts.

4 - You were played.

5 - You can't deal with it.

LWW

llotter
08-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Nothing bothers me more than worthless Republicans attempting to 'save' SS, the worst program ever invented by the commie, marxist left. There is nothing in the Constitution to support 'entitlement' programs and they are by nature, antithetical to basic freedom by forcing participation in an illegal scheme.

pooltchr
08-20-2010, 05:10 PM
We don't need to "save" social security. We need to start phasing it out over then next 40 or 50 years. Don't enroll anyone else in the program, pay the benefits as they stand right now for those who have had their money taken from them by the government to fund the program, and hopefully, learn from the mistake.

Steve

hondo
08-20-2010, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 - You claimed you posted such an article so the burden of proof lies with you.

2 - Even if you did, it was wrong as it's the demokooks planning this.

3 - It goes hand in hand with the food stamp cuts.

4 - You were played.

5 - You can't deal with it.

LWW </div></div>

LMAO! See post 316661. Did I nail that one or what!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
08-20-2010, 06:33 PM
Possible point scored by Hondo.

hondo
08-20-2010, 06:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Possible point scored by Hondo. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Comes from years of hearing him say the same things over and over.

The only time I get slightly surprised is when he says some outrageous lie like I begged him to have Wilson re-instate me.
Of course all I have to do is call him on it and the thread dies.

Or he waits a while until the intent of my challenge is muddled.

And can he wait! He waited a year to re-post my quoting of Lou Reed's song and then posted it as if it were my actual words.
No dirty trick is beyond him.

hondo
08-20-2010, 06:54 PM
Poor Hondo. I've been waiting for him to climb back on his cross
and play the martyr card again.
He would have us believe he is always the victim but his
misery is entirely of his own doing.

I challenge him to find the post where I actually did that.
Does it exist?
What's that?
He can't find it?
Of course not.
I never posted it.

Without G/W to back him, he is lost and floundering.

Like most liberals, he is so consumed with hate that he makes up
imaginary posts because the emperor has no clothes.

Yours truly, LWW

Qtec
08-21-2010, 12:44 AM
There is no SS crisis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the situation facing Social Security, and it is well known to those who have looked at the numbers. The program will take in enough revenue to keep all of its promises for over 30 years, without any changes at all. Thirty years is a long time—it’s hard to think of any other program that can claim to be secure for that long. Furthermore, the forecast of a shortfall in 2034 is based on the economy limping along at less than a 1.7 percent annual rate of growth—about half the rate of the previous three decades. If the economy were to grow at 1998’s rate, for example, the system would never run short of money. </div></div>

link (http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/035468.html)

32% of working Americans have no retirement savings.

link (http://money.cnn.com/2004/12/15/retirement/what_crisis/)

Q

Q

LWW
08-21-2010, 02:29 AM
Because the party says something doesn't make it the truth.

I know that concept is confusing to you, so let's make it simple.

Assuming the state's explanation is accurate, the state is admitting that anyone under 37 is going to get screwed by the greatest Ponzi scheme ever devised.

LWW

hondo
08-21-2010, 07:38 AM
LOL! Well, apparently he's not going to fall into my trap twice in the same thread, Sev.
Maybe he's not as dumb as he appears.

pooltchr
08-21-2010, 07:42 AM
Hondo, It's really difficult to know WTF you are talking about when you don't click on the post you want to respond to.

For anyone reading your comments, when you click on one of your own posts to reply, it looks like you are talking to yourself.

Steve

hondo
08-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Most posters can follow the chain of events. Obviously, not you.

pooltchr
08-21-2010, 08:32 AM
I'm just saying that someone who claims to be as intelligent as you should certainly be able to figure out how to properly use the features of the forum.

Maybe not!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

Qtec
08-21-2010, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What do the leftists on SSI now tell their grandkids?

"I got mine ... SCREW YOU!" Would be the truth.

As the largest Ponzi scheme in history begins it's inevitable collapse, I find it fitting that the American Marxist Party is willing to actually do what it has accused the opposition party of wanting to do for over 75 years.

This is the point that the leftists nod their collectivist heads in unison at the wisdom of the demokooks wanting to cut social security and the pure EEEVILLL of the republichickens wanting to attempt to save it.

WHAT WILL THEY TELL THE CHILDREN?

LWW</div></div>

This is the rant of a confused person.
In the first 2 sentences you seem to be attacking the Dems? for taking away 'their grandkids'? inheritance, something they are due.
You then go on to call SS a Ponzi scheme and can't wait to see its demise!?

The fact is that its the Reps/Cons on this Deficit Commission who want to tear down the best Govt program the USA has ever had. Its the one thing people can rely on in their old age. That's why they willingly paid their dues for 40/50 years.
BTW, SS has NOTHING to do with the DEFICT. They shouldn't even be talking about it.
If you knew anything about this subject you would know this.

learn (http://www.citizentube.com/2010/06/deficit-commission-co-chair-has-choice.html)
Q

pooltchr
08-21-2010, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the best Govt program the USA has ever had. Q </div></div>

Whatever little bit of credibility you may have still had just went down the drain with that one comment.

Steve

Qtec
08-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Name me a better one.

Q

pooltchr
08-21-2010, 08:12 PM
The Eisenhour Interstate Highway Program. At least there was some substance to that one!

Social Security is a house of cards. It requires those who are working to pay into a system to the benefit of those who are no longer working. There are two things looming in the near future that are reasons it is in trouble. One is the huge number of boomers who have or will soon be retiring. That's more people who will be collecting benefits than any time in history. And those people will be living longer than previous generations (Well, I won't get into Obamacare here, but that last statement probably deserves an * next to it)
The second problem is our country is bleeding jobs. It's going to take years at the rate we have been going to get job levels back to where they were just 2 years ago. Which means, we have fewer people paying into the system at a time when we have more collecting from it. If a private individual tried to do what the government is doing with SSI, the government would be prosecuting them for operating a ponzi scheme. It's the same principle as Multi Level Marketing. The ones who get in early can do ok, but at some point there are more people at the table than there are slices of pie.
The whole system is unsustainable. Ask Bernie Madoff. Sooner or later, it comes crashing down.
Our government has already raided the fund, and loaded it up with IOUs, so when the government decides to quit supporting it, who is going to pick up the tab?

SSI was nothing more than another opportunity for the government to get it's hands on individual's money, and distribute it to other individuals. And while they have their hands on all that money, they use it for things it was never intended to be used for.

We may or may not see the end of SSI, but our kids most assuredly will see it go by the wayside.

Steve

I do have to give you credit though. I really had to think about all the government programs before I could come up with one that was reasonably (by government standards, anyway) successful.

Steve

Stretch
08-21-2010, 10:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Eisenhour Interstate Highway Program. At least there was some substance to that one!

Social Security is a house of cards. It requires those who are working to pay into a system to the benefit of those who are no longer working. There are two things looming in the near future that are reasons it is in trouble. One is the huge number of boomers who have or will soon be retiring. That's more people who will be collecting benefits than any time in history. And those people will be living longer than previous generations (Well, I won't get into Obamacare here, but that last statement probably deserves an * next to it)
The second problem is our country is bleeding jobs. It's going to take years at the rate we have been going to get job levels back to where they were just 2 years ago. Which means, we have fewer people paying into the system at a time when we have more collecting from it. If a private individual tried to do what the government is doing with SSI, the government would be prosecuting them for operating a ponzi scheme. It's the same principle as Multi Level Marketing. The ones who get in early can do ok, but at some point there are more people at the table than there are slices of pie.
The whole system is unsustainable. Ask Bernie Madoff. Sooner or later, it comes crashing down.
Our government has already raided the fund, and loaded it up with IOUs, so when the government decides to quit supporting it, who is going to pick up the tab?

SSI was nothing more than another opportunity for the government to get it's hands on individual's money, and distribute it to other individuals. And while they have their hands on all that money, they use it for things it was never intended to be used for.

We may or may not see the end of SSI, but our kids most assuredly will see it go by the wayside.

Steve

I do have to give you credit though. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> I really had to think about all the government programs before I could come up with one that was reasonably (by government standards, anyway) successful.

Steve </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Please give us your perfect solution for solving the ssi situation. I'm sure it is a totaly bad idea to give seniors an income from a lifetime of payments but i'm sure you would have a better idea. you have the floor....... St.

LWW
08-22-2010, 04:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What do the leftists on SSI now tell their grandkids?

"I got mine ... SCREW YOU!" Would be the truth.

This is the point that the leftists nod their collectivist heads in unison at the wisdom of the demokooks wanting to cut social security and the pure EEEVILLL of the republichickens wanting to attempt to save it.

WHAT WILL THEY TELL THE CHILDREN?

LWW</div></div>

This is the rant of a confused person.
In the first 2 sentences you seem to be attacking the Dems? for taking away 'their grandkids'? inheritance, something they are due.
You then go on to call SS a Ponzi scheme and can't wait to see its demise!?

The fact is that its the Reps/Cons on this Deficit Commission who want to tear down the best Govt program the USA has ever had. Its the one thing people can rely on in their old age. That's why they willingly paid their dues for 40/50 years.
BTW, SS has NOTHING to do with the DEFICT. They shouldn't even be talking about it.
If you knew anything about this subject you would know this.

learn (http://www.citizentube.com/2010/06/deficit-commission-co-chair-has-choice.html)
Q </div></div>

Please pay attention.

1 - You obviously are confused as you admit.

2 - SS has been promised to everyone, and all US workers have been forced to pay into it.

3 - I take no joy in it having been a Ponzi scheme.

4 - That doesn't mean it wasn't a Ponzi scheme.

5 - The congress is approaching judgement day where it will have to correct the Ponzi scheme.

6 - They are trying desperately to kick it one more generation down the road.

7 - Dues have never been willingly paid.

8 - SSI has everything to do with deficits as deficits have been masked in their intensity for 70+ years by squandering the SS surplus ... which we were all told rested in an account.

9 - Deficits will have to increase now that SS is running in the red.

10 - I am wasting my time talking to you as you are almost assuredly pacing back and fort by now waiting for the next spoon of "TRUTH" to arrive.

LWW

LWW
08-22-2010, 04:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please give us your perfect solution for solving the ssi situation. I'm sure it is a totaly bad idea to give seniors an income from a lifetime of payments but i'm sure you would have a better idea. you have the floor....... St. </div></div>

1 - Allow them to invest their funds in a vehicle of their choice. For current contributors as a group SS has a negative rate of return.

2 - Stop allowing the state to mix pension funds with general funds.

Those 2 things would fix the problem.

LWW

hondo
08-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Bush wanted everyone to invest their future in the stock market.
The wingnuts jumped up and down with glee and said it was the perfect solution.
Then the Market dived and everyone lost their ass.
Can you imagine the millions of folks with no investments left
and no SSI?

pooltchr
08-22-2010, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Please give us your perfect solution for solving the ssi situation. I'm sure it is a totaly bad idea to give seniors an income from a lifetime of payments but i'm sure you would have a better idea. you have the floor....... St. </div></div>

I have answered this question before, but since you asked, I will answer it again.
Number one...stop enrolling people in the program.
Number two...Pay benefits at whatever rate has been earned to anyone who has been paying into the system. You receive a statement every year from SS telling you what you have earned based on your employment history. That is your share.
When everyone who has been paying into the system has got their investment back, shut it down. Future generations will not be affected by the change, other than the fact that they will never see that deduction from their paycheck.

The down side is that this will cut a very large flow of money into Washington. Politicians like money coming into Washington. You will be hard pressed to find anyone who will vote to stop the flow of money into what amounts to a slush fund for Washington.

Steve

LWW
08-22-2010, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bush wanted everyone to invest their future in the stock market.
The wingnuts jumped up and down with glee and said it was the perfect solution.
Then the Market dived and everyone lost their ass.
Can you imagine the millions of folks with no investments left
and no SSI? </div></div>

Actually, that's not true.

What happened was Bush wanted to give people the option of doing that or continuing with the old plan.

That being said, even after the market tanked ... people reaching age 62 or older would still have had far more income from a fund invested in markets over the the last 50 years.

Oh, FWIW, Clinton wanted to do the same thing and the moonbats cheered while the republichickens opposed it.

LWW

LWW
08-22-2010, 07:49 AM
None of that matters ... the left will ask the same question next time. Your answers were not delivered via party spoon and thus passes through their systems almost immediately.

LWW

Stretch
08-22-2010, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">None of that matters ... the left will ask the same question next time. Your answers were not delivered via party spoon and thus passes through their systems almost immediately.

LWW </div></div>

Unlike the suppository delivery system the Republicans give the general population......St.

LWW
08-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Who here do you assume to be a republichicken?

LWW

hondo
08-22-2010, 09:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who here do you assume to be a republichicken?

LWW </div></div>

Dick, the quasi-Libertarian.

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 05:55 AM
And what, specifically, do you find wrong with the liberterian philosophies?

Steve

hondo
08-23-2010, 06:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And what, specifically, do you find wrong with the liberterian philosophies?

Steve </div></div>

Poor Steve. Do you ever grasp anyone's point?
I have seen Dick desperately defend his so-called
"Republichickens" for the past several years, all the while
vehemently claiming that he's something else.
Ask the Chef if he considers Dick a Libertarian.

Perhaps you don't remember him spending years defending
Bush's dirty little war in Iraq.
Libertarian, my azz.

Pull your head out of his buttocks once in a while and take a deep breath, Steve. It's just not healthy being where you are.

Qtec
08-23-2010, 06:32 AM
Is insurance a Ponzi scheme? Its not a means to make money, its insurance.

My idea.

Reduce the retirement age to 55.
Millions of jobs will become available reducing unemployment.

Q

hondo
08-23-2010, 06:37 AM
I would have liked to have retired at 18 and then gone to work at 65. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
08-23-2010, 06:43 AM
What you all seem to forget is that the model for privatization was promoted by FDR.
SS was not supposed to be a retirement fund but a supplementary source of income.

The system was bastardized from original intent.

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Libertarian, my azz.

Pull your head out of his buttocks once in a while and take a deep breath, Steve. It's just not healthy being where you are. </div></div>

Did you sell your screen name to Wolfie? Your posts keep getting nastier and nastier.....just like his did. (And you see where he is (or is not) now, don't you?)

Steve

hondo
08-23-2010, 06:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Libertarian, my azz.

Pull your head out of his buttocks once in a while and take a deep breath, Steve. It's just not healthy being where you are. </div></div>

Did you sell your screen name to Wolfie? Your posts keep getting nastier and nastier.....just like his did. (And you see where he is (or is not) now, don't you?)

Steve </div></div>

Dear Steve, please point out anything that I posted that was incorrect. Thank you.

Nastier and nastier? I didn't say the bitch is back.
That's about as nasty as it gets.

Oh, I forgot. Your cronies get a pass.

Sev
08-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Who said that???

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 06:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Dear Steve, please point out anything that I posted that was incorrect. Thank you.

</div></div>

I'm still looking for anything you posted that wasn't incorrect!!!

I have just about reached the point where I really don't care about you or your silly little games. Your friends aren's much better. So I will give you fair warning. The time is quickly approaching where I will just leave this forum forever. And my last post on here will be directed to you and your little friends........and it will get me banned for life!!!!!!!!!

Steve

hondo
08-23-2010, 07:05 PM
NO, STEVE, NO!!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Sev
08-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Oh Boy!!!

hondo
08-23-2010, 07:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

</div></div>

I'm still looking for anything you posted that wasn't incorrect!!!

Steve </div></div>

"I have seen Dick desperately defend his so-called

Libertarian, my azz."

So, none of that is true, huh?
Wow! And I was so sure it was true.

Was there another LWW on AZ?

Sev
08-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Could be.

hondo
08-23-2010, 07:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

</div></div>

I have just about reached the point where I really don't care about you or your silly little games. Your friends aren's much better. So I will give you fair warning. The time is quickly approaching where I will just leave this forum forever. And my last post on here will be directed to you and your little friends........and it will get me banned for life!!!!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

Steve, you appear to be an emotionally distraught individual
with some serious personal issues.

If I am upsetting you this badly, I will stop pointing
out your shortcomings.
Maybe you do need a break from the forum.
Take it without spewing more hate at me.
You're better than that, my friend.

hondo
08-23-2010, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could be. </div></div>

I'm not talking about his alter egos like the Misses.

Sev
08-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Do feel the earth eroding away under your feet????

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 07:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Was there another LWW on AZ? </div></div>

Your obsession with AZ is starting to worry me. Why would you continue to be so concerned with what goes on in a place where you have been kicked out. They didn't like you over there. Get over it!

Steve

hondo
08-23-2010, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do feel the earth eroding away under your feet???? </div></div>

Hmmm. Maybe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoHuxpa4h48

hondo
08-23-2010, 07:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Was there another LWW on AZ? </div></div>

Your obsession with AZ is starting to worry me.

Steve </div></div>

Really? Thanks, Steve. This is for you, pal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K4BKkLaCI

Every day we have some troubLe.
When you worry, you make it double.
Don't worry, be happy.

Sev
08-23-2010, 08:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJm97o-4qYI&p=376A1C3EA7D05D34&playnext=1&index=6

LWW
08-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Here's a challenge for the G/W/H/S/Q cabal ... actually discuss the thread topic.

LWW