PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

08-28-2002, 09:53 AM

Cueless Joey
08-28-2002, 10:03 AM
Yehey, another Scotty clones! lol
I caught Scotty here a few months back. He hustled me a 2 hr lesson, dinner and a Samsara :-)
Scotty simplifies the game like nobody does.
WW, you didn't call Scotty, puppy eyes did you? LOL

Rich R.
08-28-2002, 10:13 AM
I can't imagine anybody not liking a lesson with Scott. Even if you are a great player, and don't learn much (not me), he is a fun person to spend time with.
I'm sorry I couldn't schedule a follow up lesson on Scott's trip through Md. this time. God knows I need it. Maybe next.
Rich R.

bluewolf
08-28-2002, 10:39 AM
gosh i was going to post something about this. he was very thorough and patient,especially with me, a beginner. also have been practicing some tough safety shots involving two rails but wasnt getting the ball speed i wanted.he helped me a lot with that so will keep practicing on those.

also thought i had a great stroke. welll...it was pretty good sometimes with a lousy followthrough...scott helped me a lot on that too...

gosh couldnt name all the things...bridge,cut shots ,good drills..glad i am getting the tape in case i forget something....

bluewolf

08-28-2002, 10:42 AM
What type of tape are you getting? Is this something that Scott sells with a lot of his teachings onit, or is it taken during the lesson?

thanks,

Rob

travellerdl2
08-28-2002, 11:03 AM
I also took a lesson from Scott and really enjoyed it. Last night I played the tape again and picked up things on it that I didn't catch in the lesson or my first viewing. So don't forget to watch the tape again in a couple months.

Congratulations!! Go Wolves!! Mark

bluewolf
08-28-2002, 11:22 AM
thanks! this has been a real month for taking a hard look at my fundamentals <G>

good thing i do not have a real big pool ego. but then it is hard to have an ego when you are at the bottom looking up/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-28-2002, 11:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rob:</font><hr> What type of tape are you getting? Is this something that Scott sells with a lot of his teachings onit, or is it taken during the lesson?

thanks,

Rob <hr></blockquote>

i think you get the tape with you on it and scott talking for free when you get the two hour lesson.by the time scott was finished with me, i was brain dead. so good thing i can watch the tape when it gets here

bluewolf

08-28-2002, 11:55 AM
I believe the tape in question involves his girlfriend and a young donkey. quite entertaining

Rich R.
08-28-2002, 12:01 PM
The tape you get is the one Scott make of your lesson with him.
The tape with the girlfriend and the donkey cost extra. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Rich R.

08-28-2002, 02:03 PM
he must have sent me the wrong one by mistake then :OP

BLACKHEART
08-28-2002, 03:10 PM
He's OK.....if you like nice guys with talent...JER

Chris Cass
08-29-2002, 05:13 PM
Which girlfriend? I know the Donkey.

C.C.

bluewolf
08-30-2002, 09:21 AM
during the lesson.

bluewolf

PQQLK9
08-30-2002, 10:02 AM
Got my tape yesterday /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Scott Lee
08-30-2002, 10:32 AM
Rob...When you book 2 hours or more, the entire lesson is videotaped, and you get a vhs copy of the tape for your review. The learning curve goes up quickly when you can see your mistakes on t.v.! LOL...plus, like travelerdl said, you have the opportunity to watch it many times. It is likely you will see things each time that you may have missed before. This, imo, is a cornerstone to quick improvement. Email me if you would like more information.

Scott Lee

Scott Lee
08-30-2002, 10:41 AM
To everyone who posted...Thanks very much for the kind words. Those of you who know me, know that my life is dedicated to improving the pool games of as many people as I can get to in my lifetime! I love to play, love to compete, love to perform...but my TRUE love is teaching, and sharing what I know with others.

In case anyone was wondering about more advanced instruction, I just spent the entire day yesterday working with an expert player in VA. This young man, already a seasoned player on the regional tours, has won a couple of events, and finished in the money nearly every time. After many hours of working and playing, even he saw a dramatic and immediate improvement in his stroke, which will continue to improve as he practices the SAME exercises as I teach beginners! Your ability level matters little, when you are striving to improve your stroke...and the better stroke is key to quick, consistent, and lasting improvemnt in your game.

Scott Lee

MikeM
08-30-2002, 01:19 PM
Where are you this weekend Scott?

MM

Scott Lee
08-31-2002, 11:34 AM
Mike...I am spending the day with Ralph S. in Ft. Wayne, IN. Then I will be in Chicago for the next week to 10 days.

Scott

08-31-2002, 06:16 PM
I had a single one hour lesson with Scott when he was last in Southern California. I thought I was spending a lot. Scott is an excellent and patient teacher but my game did not improve immediately as I had hoped. Instead, with Scotts recommended practice and drills, my game/stroke has improved constantly every week along with my confidence. One thing that I was really worried about was not being able to "aim" correctly. Once I improved fundamentals, the importance of "aiming right" went away. Thanks Scott. Come on back to LA.

09-01-2002, 02:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr>

In case anyone was wondering about more advanced instruction, I just spent the entire day yesterday working with an expert player in VA. This young man, already a seasoned player on the regional tours, has won a couple of events, and finished in the money nearly every time.
Scott Lee <hr></blockquote>

What's the player's name Scott?BS

Scott Lee
09-01-2002, 03:31 AM
BS...I expect him to post here about his experience. If he posts under his own name, you will see it. If he doesn't post, I'll ask him if he minds if I tell who he is. Some folks choose to remain "anonymous", and I have to respect that.

Scott Lee

09-19-2002, 02:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Scott Lee:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;

In case anyone was wondering about more advanced instruction, I just spent the entire day yesterday working with an expert player in VA. This young man, already a seasoned player on the regional tours, has won a couple of events, and finished in the money nearly every time.
Scott Lee &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

What's the player's name Scott?BS <hr></blockquote>

Ok scott still waitin' on your more advanced students posts.

Just a reminder.BS

bluewolf
09-19-2002, 05:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Anonymous:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Scott Lee:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;

Scott Lee &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

What's the player's name Scott?BS &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Ok scott still waitin' on your more advanced students posts.

Just a reminder.BS <hr></blockquote>

i think lots of people who took from scott are advanced.ww is advanced.others who have posted about their lessons with him were advanced students too.what are they supposed to say 'hi, my name is ray and i am an advanced student and i took a lesson from scott.... give me a break.most advanced students dont go around announcing it. actions speak louder than words.

Laura

Scott Lee
09-19-2002, 10:54 AM
BS...For his own reasons, he chooses to remain "anonymous",
just like you! I have to respect that. However, I am working with others too. If they wish to share their experiences, I suppose they will. What exactly is it you're looking for?...someone to say "I won the U.S. Open, all because of Scott Lee!"? If so, you probably have a very long wait. Like I tell everyone, of ANY ability, if you are not satified with spending time with me, you will owe me NOTHING! Naturally, that would go for YOU too! LOL

Scott Lee

09-20-2002, 12:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr>
In case anyone was wondering about more advanced instruction, I just spent the entire day yesterday working with an expert player in VA. This young man, already a seasoned player on the regional tours, has won a couple of events, and finished in the money nearly every time. After many hours of working and playing, even he saw a dramatic and immediate improvement in his stroke

Let me start by saying that I believe Scott Lee to be a tremendous asset to the sport of pool.I can only imagine the time and energy needed to commit oneself to the daily grind of promoting the sport like he obviously does.Thank you.

Ok Scott please allow me to clear the air with you.

I've never met you.I've never been to one of your performances,exhibitions, or school shows.I've never seen you play pool competitively.

All I've ever based my posts on concerning you were your statements.What you say.

Your bravado,the ostentatious and pretentious attitudes you exhibit all make me want to challenge your statements even more.

Why?

To see if you really do know what your talking about or are you just full of sh*t. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

How am I to know if I don't question your ability?You certainly do all the talkin' but where's the beef?

Now please read your post above once more.

Well I'm sorry but I was 'wondering about more advanced instruction' and the level of player that you were referring to.So I asked.

Why would you even think about posting this without a reference or a name?

expert player ... seasoned player ...has won events ...finishes in the money often ... even he saw a dramatic and immediate improvement in his stroke

Well, all I asked was his name (twice) and you start getting defensive(again).Is he a ghost,wannabe, or a real player?

What's up Scott? BS

09-20-2002, 12:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr> BS...For his own reasons, he chooses to remain "anonymous",
just like you

Actually Scott, I really don't consider myself anonymous.I've been posting BS for several years now(no pun intended). /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Old timers know this handle for sure.Don't you agree?BS

Scott Lee
09-20-2002, 03:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr>
Why would you even think about posting this without a reference or a name?

expert player ... seasoned player ...has won events ...finishes in the money often ... even he saw a dramatic and immediate improvement in his stroke

Well, all I asked was his name (twice) and you start getting defensive(again).Is he a ghost,wannabe, or a real player?

What's up Scott? BS

<hr></blockquote>

Well BS...As usual, your ignorance is showing. I told you he chooses to remain anonymous, just like you. However, you must not be much of a pool detective, because if you read the posts, you know where he's from, and he played in the last tournament at Champion Billiards/Rockville, weekend before last. Figure it out! LOL

09-21-2002, 12:32 AM
Well BS...As usual, your ignorance is showing. I told you he chooses to remain anonymous, just like you. However, you must not be much of a pool detective, because if you read the posts, you know where he's from, and he played in the last tournament at Champion Billiards/Rockville, weekend before last. Figure it out! LOL <hr></blockquote>

Won't be the last time my ignorance shows Scott.Let me try once again.

Maybe there's an ulterior reason that he wants to remain anonymous.Do you think that he was a satisfied customer concerning his 'lesson' with you?BS

Scott Lee
09-21-2002, 12:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr>Maybe there's an ulterior reason that he wants to remain anonymous.Do you think that he was a satisfied customer concerning his 'lesson' with you?BS <hr></blockquote>

I don't know! Let's see, after spending the whole day and evening playing, AND sleeping on it, he was sure HAPPY to give me his money the next morning. Maybe I "slick-talked" him for 12 straight hours! LOL BTW, after 23 years, I'm STILL looking for that first DISSATISIFIED customer! I still don't understand your prurient interest here. We all know how you feel about my instruction (at least as far as being able to actually "help" an expert player). You're entitled to your opinion...even though, like d0wnt0wn, you don't know me, and have never had a lesson from me. If you have an attitude of "If you can't beat me, you can't teach me.", I wish you well...because you're right; I can't teach you! If you come with an open mind, you have the potential learn something invaluable about the game of pool.

Scott Lee

09-21-2002, 01:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Anonymous:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;Maybe there's an ulterior reason that he wants to remain anonymous.Do you think that he was a satisfied customer concerning his 'lesson' with you?BS &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

I don't know! Let's see, after spending the whole day and evening playing, AND sleeping on it, he was sure HAPPY to give me his money the next morning. Maybe I "slick-talked" him for 12 straight hours! LOL BTW, after 23 years, I'm STILL looking for that first DISSATISIFIED customer! I still don't understand your prurient interest here. We all know how you feel about my instruction (at least as far as being able to actually "help" an expert player). You're entitled to your opinion...even though, like d0wnt0wn, you don't know me, and have never had a lesson from me. If you have an attitude of "If you can't beat me, you can't teach me.", I wish you well...because you're right; I can't teach you! If you come with an open mind, you have the potential learn something invaluable about the game of pool.

Scott Lee

<hr></blockquote>

See if you can book another lesson with the SATISFIED player BS