PDA

View Full Version : Just sending out a bit of Elton John love.

Sev
08-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Sing it E.J.!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rig3tgyYiAM

pooltchr
08-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Now that wasn't nice.

Funny? Absolutely!

Nice? Maybe not so much.

Steve

Sev
08-22-2010, 08:10 PM
What???
I happen to think that is one Elton's best songs.

Everything is a conspiracy around here.

pooltchr
08-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Timing is everything, Sev!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

hondo
08-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Sunday night. Sev's drunk on his ass again and making a fool of himself.

Nothing new here, folks.

He'll sober up tomorrow and go back to trying to convince us he's a decent guy.

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sunday night. Sev's drunk on his ass again and making a fool of himself.

Nothing new here, folks.

He'll sober up tomorrow and go back to trying to convince us he's a decent guy. </div></div>

Can you take a minute to read what you wrote here, and tell us if there was anything other than a personal attack on Sev in your post?

Oh yeah, the "nothing new here" comment sounds like something you picked up from Larry. You are really starting to sound like a LWW wannabe! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Stretch
08-23-2010, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sunday night. Sev's drunk on his ass again and making a fool of himself.

Nothing new here, folks.

He'll sober up tomorrow and go back to trying to convince us he's a decent guy. </div></div>

Can you take a minute to read what you wrote here, and tell us if there was anything other than a personal attack on Sev in your post?

Oh yeah, the "nothing new here" comment sounds like something you picked up from Larry. You are really starting to sound like a LWW wannabe! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

C'mon now, knowone can stoop that low. St.

hondo
08-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Poor Steve. Sev waits until Gayle comes back and posts " The Bitch Is Back" and you see nothing personal there?

Explain that to me, genius?
Just coincidence?
Reading too much into it?

We're not all stupid, Stevie.

hondo
08-23-2010, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sunday night. Sev's drunk on his ass again and making a fool of himself.

Nothing new here, folks.

Steve </div></div>

C'mon now, knowone can stoop that low. St. </div></div>

One poster imitates him out of adoration and it sure ain't me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
08-23-2010, 06:33 AM
The universe works in mysterious ways.

Qtec
08-23-2010, 06:41 AM
A sea of people.

Q......Freddie............... live (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5d9fP6ASGo&feature=related)

Sev
08-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Another favorite.

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 10:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Steve. Sev waits until Gayle comes back and posts " The Bitch Is Back" and you see nothing personal there?

Explain that to me, genius?
Just coincidence?
Reading too much into it?

We're not all stupid, Stevie. </div></div>

Poor Hondo. I posted very clearly that I didn't think it was very nice.
It remains to be seen if her "vacation" helped her become better socially adjusted, or if we are in for the SOS.

Steve

Sev
08-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Whats not to like?

Its a great song.

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Like I said, it's all about timing.
Personally, I like the song, and your posting of it put a smile on my face.

Good Job!

Steve

Sev
08-23-2010, 06:36 PM
I live for smiles. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/bounce.gif

hondo
08-23-2010, 06:37 PM
It was a vicious attack.
For you to say otherwise says much about your integrity, amigo.

hondo
08-23-2010, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I live for smiles. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/bounce.gif </div></div>

Just out of curiosity, how would feel if someone called a friend of yours or your wife a bitch on the internet?

hondo
08-23-2010, 06:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said, it's all about timing.

Good Job!

Steve </div></div>

Just out of curiosity, how would feel if someone called a friend of yours or your wife a bitch on the internet?

Sev
08-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Oh please. Stop your histrionics.
Have you ever really listened to the song? Its a compliment.

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 06:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said, it's all about timing.

Good Job!

Steve </div></div>

Just out of curiosity, how would feel if someone called a friend of yours or your wife a bitch on the internet? </div></div>

I guess it would depend on whether the statement was true or not.

Steve

hondo
08-23-2010, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh please. Stop your histrionics.
Have you ever really listened to the song? Its a compliment. </div></div>

Are you complimenting Gayle, Sev?
Are you being honest here?

hondo
08-23-2010, 07:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said, it's all about timing.

Good Job!

Steve </div></div>

Just out of curiosity, how would feel if someone called a friend of yours or your wife a bitch on the internet? </div></div>

I guess it would depend on whether the statement was true or not.

Steve </div></div>

So you wouldn't mind if a stranger called your wife a bitch as long as you felt she was a bitch?
Really? Are you being honest here?

Sev
08-23-2010, 07:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh please. Stop your histrionics.
Have you ever really listened to the song? Its a compliment. </div></div>

Are you complimenting Gayle, Sev?
Are you being honest here? </div></div>

Listen to the words of the song Hondo.
Most people only know the verse and stone cold sober.

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 07:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So you wouldn't mind if a stranger called your wife a bitch as long as you felt she was a bitch?
Really? Are you being honest here? </div></div>

I already answered the question. What part of my answer did you not understand?

You asked how I would feel if someone called a friend or my wife that name, and I simply replied that my reaction would depend on whether it were true or not.

I have some very good female friends who would probably tell you that they fall into that catagory themselves.

And, by the way. Did Sev (or anyone else for that matter) bring up any one's name in particular in this thread.....or was that you?

You wouldn't be calling her a bi............no, you wouldn't do that, would you????????????????

Steve

Sev
08-23-2010, 07:42 PM
I was trying to not point that out.

hondo
08-23-2010, 08:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Really? Are you being honest here? </div></div>

I already answered the question. What part of my answer did you not understand?

And, by the way. Did Sev (or anyone else for that matter) bring up any one's name in particular in this thread.....or was that you?

You wouldn't be calling her a bi............no, you wouldn't do that, would you????????????????

Steve </div></div>

I was waiting for that tactic.
No, I wouldn't call her that.
Are you being honest here?
Does it bother you when you are being dis-honest and I ask
you if you are being honest?
It should, my friend , if you were an honorable man.

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Hondo. Only one person in this thread has singled out any one person's name. It wasn't Sev. It wasn't me. Any idea who it was? Up until that point, the thread was about a video from a well known musician. You changed the whole tone of the thread by trying to make it personal, and you used one of your friends to do it.

Don't talk to me about "honorable".

Steve

Steve

hondo
08-24-2010, 04:52 AM
I AM talking about honorable. Both you and Sev knew the intent of posting that video. Deny it all you want.
Even you immediately posted after seeing his post and commented on his intent.
I'm glad to see you denying it now.
Shows what kind of person you truly are.

Aren't you pretty old to keep carrying on like this?
Why not give it a rest?

hondo
08-24-2010, 04:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo. Only one person in this thread has singled out any one person's name. It wasn't Sev. It wasn't me. Any idea who it was? Up until that point, the thread was about a video from a well known musician. You changed the whole tone of the thread by trying to make it personal, and you used one of your friends to do it.

Steve

Steve </div></div>

"Now that wasn't nice.

Funny? Absolutely!

Nice? Maybe not so much."

Steve

And now you pretend it wasn't about her.
Where's the honor, sir?

hondo
08-24-2010, 04:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo. Only one person in this thread has singled out any one person's name. It wasn't Sev. It wasn't me. Any idea who it was? Up until that point, the thread was about a video from a well known musician. You changed the whole tone of the thread by trying to make it personal, and you used one of your friends to do it.

Steve

Steve </div></div>

"Poor Hondo. I posted very clearly that I didn't think it was very nice.
It remains to be seen if her "vacation" helped her become better socially adjusted, or if we are in for the SOS."

Steve

Honorable? I don't think so. Hoist by thine own petar.

pooltchr
08-24-2010, 06:40 AM
Hondo, I didn't name anyone in this thread...you did.
Deal with it!

Steve

Sev
08-24-2010, 06:49 AM
What I am surprised at that base on a previous conversation, where I was accused of suggesting someone was a gay gigolo working homosexual bars for tips, that I wasn't accused of directing it at him.

Just saying. As I know how the thinking process works around here. Its one conspiracy after another.

I just thought I would throw that out there for you little buddy. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/roll.gif

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing.

hondo
08-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Aren't you just a little ashamed of yourself?

No? You should be.

pooltchr
08-24-2010, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aren't you just a little ashamed of yourself?

No? You should be. </div></div>

Yes, I am ashamed that I waste so much time dealing with you.

Steve

hondo
08-24-2010, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aren't you just a little ashamed of yourself?

No? You should be. </div></div>

Yes, I am ashamed that I waste so much time dealing with you.

Steve </div></div>

Then DON'T! I sure as heck won't miss you.