PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Semitic Incident at Ground Zero

Sev
08-23-2010, 12:15 PM
More fun and games.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ounter-protest

At Sunday's Ground Zero mosque protest, I spoke to one guy who had been with the counter-protesters, Joey “Boots” Bassolino, immediately after the police pulled him out from the crowd. What happened, I asked? “There was a guy standing up, a Pakistani guy, who had identified himself as a Pakistani, and he said: ‘We’re not going to sit there and back these Zionist Jews,’” Bassolino recounted, still clearly a little shaken up.

“And I’m like, whoa, wait a minute. What’s up with the racism? And they’re like, ‘what’s racist about that?’” The guy behind Bassolino yelled “f*** you,” reached forward, grabbing his camera and hitting it. “So I kicked him in the shin,” Bassolino said. Bassolino, a disabled U.S. army veteran, claims that he’s an “objective” observer and was in the group of counter-protesters to “document what was going on.”

“These are people that are supposedly protesting racism, yet you get people standing up there on a soap box yelling about ‘Zionist Jews.’ What the hell is that? That’s racism to me, man,” Bassolino explained to me.

Here’s the video Bassolino uploaded to YouTube. The remark about "Jewish Zionist Israel" is at the 3:55 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlgyw...layer_embedded

Deeman3
08-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Mr Bassolino will just have to learn the difference in racism in this country now.

If you question anything from the middle or right of the left, you are a racist.

If you try to yell down the right to free speech of those on the middle and right, you are a freedon fighter!

At least it is being done so often now, it is really ringing hollow.

Did you hear about the recent dips in popularity of the President? Must be racial hatred! Gee, for the first post racial President, he sure is stirring up a bunch of race talk. Must have been somethng GWB did before he left office!

For as stupid and inept as Bush was portrayed to be for the last few years, he sure seems to still impact the Democratic Party a whole lot!

His polices in Iraq, now mimicked in Afghanistan, the Administration telling us we have to continue with his policies, Gitmo still standing and Iran closer every day to a nuke! What about all that chumming up Obama was supposed to do personally with the Irianian President?

How is that Summer of Recovery that he touted going for most of you? Any of you peeked at your Health Care Insurance bill lately?

Now we hear the stimulous saved at least one job. The Oregon Ducks were goona let their coach go, bad record, then 17 million got sent to them, 1 job saved.

Helps when your sister is married to the President, right? At that rate we''l hit recovery just after we sell the last national park to the Chinese... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Wonder what Obama will do to create a new job for him in 2012?

I admit the spineless Republicans are not that much better but just changing the guard in Novemberr will be a nice start. Just the number under indictment or investigation will save tons of money.

It was good to see that Blogo was not doing anything wrong, by Democratic and Chicago standards anyway. 11-1 for conviction on most serious counts. Sounds like they got to one anyway. Not hard up there.

bobroberts
08-23-2010, 01:36 PM
While Ohamster was kissing their backsides they were planning on becoming nuclear.Clearly he has no idea how to run a country. A nuclear Mideast is now gonna be the most dangerous place in the world. You can almost guarntee now that he has let Iran have nuclear fuel there will be a dirty bomb in the USA within 18 months.

Sev
08-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Thats a possibility. However I think our boys in the field will be on top of it.

Deeman3
08-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Thankfully, it will not be up to Obama in the end. The Israelis will act, with us or without us. For us it is mearly the price of oil and some political influence in the area which we are rapidly losing anyway.

A tip, a we see the stock market contiinue to lose ground, oil will continue to be a volitile price fluxiation that will be hard to predict. However, if we do escape a global currency meltdown, less and less likely, oil will be relativly stable for a while. Let them bomb Iran and it will go wildly upward, for a while. Of course, beyond the local ecconomy and your need for it, we may see such a global slowdown in manufacturing that oil will be worth only pennies per gallon for a long while.

Those who buy short right at the beginning and sell within a few days may get rich. However, what currency you select may make that unimportant if we see declines in the dollar.

I hope most of you didn't sell all your actual gold in the last few years. If you question how oil could go up to $400 a barrle after the middle east explodes and back to pennies a few weeks later, think about it for a while. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
08-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Wish I had some investments at the moment.

ETF's are sounding promising.

Qtec
08-24-2010, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anti-'Ground Zero Mosque' Rally Freaks Out at Black Guy

Both supporters and opponents of the "Ground Zero" "Mosque"—a proposed community center—held rallies in lower Manhattan today. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Can you guess which side started chanting "no mosque here" at a black guy wandering through the crowd?</span>

While you spent your Sunday trying to teach your cat to go to the bathroom on a human toilet, a group of brave, freedom-loving Americans gathered in New York City to express their extreme disapproval with the Park 51 project, an al-Qaeda plot to build a community center featuring a swimming pool and auditorium on the very site where a Burlington Coat Factory once stood.

As you can see in the video above, at some point during the rally, a dark-skinned man wearing an Under Armor skullcap and what looks like a necklace with a Puerto Rican flag walked through the anti-"Mosque" crowd. The crowd, astutely recognizing that he was on his way to build the mosque, began to chant "NO MOSQUE HERE" at him. In the video, someone says, "run away, coward." The man turns around, perturbed. "Y'all motherfuckers don't know my opinion about shit," he says. Au contraire, my friend: You are a black man wearing a skullcap, after all! You are definitely a pro-Mosque, anti-freedom Jihadist! Why, aren't you, in fact... Osama Bin Laden??

No, actually, according to the guy who uploaded the video to YouTube, the skullcap-wearing gentleman's name is Kenny and he's "a Union carpenter who works at Ground Zero." Kenny is also—as he points out several times in the video—not a Muslim. (No word on whether or not he voted for Obama, as one of the very reasonable and intelligent-sounding anti-"Mosque" protestors speculates.) But I'll bet you Kenny has been totally convinced about the truth of the Burlington Coat Factory Desecration Community Center. Who wouldn't be? </div></div>

link (http://gawker.com/5619136/anti+ground-zero-mosque-rally-freaks-out-at-black-guy)

Q

Sev
08-24-2010, 06:39 AM
Yup. Its going to flow both ways as things heat up.

I am hoping for a real spectacle.

Complete civil unrest. Riot police and water cannon tanks in full operation. Just like they do it in third world countries.

It will look great on Al Jazeera.