PDA

View Full Version : Fox at it again.........

Qtec
08-24-2010, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jon Stewart: Fox News Omits Facts to Further Its "Fear-Driven Narrative"

Jon Stewart: Fox News Omits Facts to Further Its "Fear-Driven Narrative"

Tonight, Jon Stewart discussed Fox News and its reports about the funding sources of the "Ground Zero Mosque." <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Specifically, Saudi prince Al-Waleed bin Talal. But Fox never mentions his name... <u>or that he's a part owner of its parent company </u></span></div></div>

watch it (http://tv.gawker.com/5620154/jon-stewart-fox-news-omits-facts-to-further-its-fear+driven-narrative)

Q

Qtec
08-24-2010, 06:37 AM
terrorist command centre (http://tv.gawker.com/5617425/jon-stewart-gives-terrorist-command-center-fox-news-a-taste-of-its-own-medicine)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tonight, Jon Stewart criticized Fox News' opposition to the "Ground Zero Mosque" by using the network's own terrorism-sniffing standards to brand it a "terrorist command center," and finished with an unlikely (yet extremely poignant) lesson from Charlton Heston. </div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jon Stewart: Fox News Omits Facts to Further Its "Fear-Driven Narrative"

Jon Stewart: Fox News Omits Facts to Further Its "Fear-Driven Narrative"

Tonight, Jon Stewart discussed Fox News and its reports about the funding sources of the "Ground Zero Mosque." <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Specifically, Saudi prince Al-Waleed bin Talal. But Fox never mentions his name... <u>or that he's a part owner of its parent company </u></span></div></div>

watch it (http://tv.gawker.com/5620154/jon-stewart-fox-news-omits-facts-to-further-its-fear+driven-narrative)

Q </div></div>

Q,
Remember all the outrage when the nutty right accusesd President Obama bowing too deeply when he met with the Saudi Head Honcho?

No outrage around here, or elsewhere, over Fox being partly owned by a Saudi Prince?

Hmmmm, wasn't any outrage when Bush was kissing him and holding hands with him, either.

Couldn't possibly be hypocracy? Nah.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Just imagine what they'd be fear mongering about if President Obama, or NBC were proven to be guilty of these same things.

Unbelievable! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
08-24-2010, 09:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember all the outrage when the nutty right accusesd President Obama bowing too deeply when he met with the Saudi Head Honcho?

No outrage around her, or elsewhere, over Fox being partly owned by a Saudi Prince?
</div></div>Why would there be outrage about a Saudi prince having ownership in private enterprise?

eg8r

LWW
08-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Because it doesn't advance the leftist agenda of hate.

LWW

Chopstick
08-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Geez Q. Jon Stewart? The guy is a professional idiot. Alwaleed bin Talal is a 95% owner of an investment firm that has bought 5.7% of the shares of News Corp. stock. News Corp. is the parent company of Fox news. 5.7% hardly indicates a partnership and anyone can buy a publicly traded stock. Kingdom Holding also owns a 50 percent stake in the Savoy Hotel in London, 35.5 percent of the Plaza Hotel in New York and 50 percent of the Fairmont in San Francisco. Shall we boycott them as well?

Ya know, I just watched the second video and I though I was going to have to rewrite my post. It started out pretty funny and clever but as always Jon Stewart has to be a jackass. He should learn when to shutup.

eg8r
08-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Whether that is it or not but I find it hilarious that qtip cannot tell the difference between the POTUS bowing to Saudi's and Saudi's owning part of Corporation.

eg8r

Qtec
08-25-2010, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whether that is it or not but I find it hilarious that qtip cannot tell the difference between the POTUS bowing to Saudi's and Saudi's owning part of Corporation.

eg8r </div></div>

You are truly brain dead. You post has nothing to do with the topic. You ignore the obvious hypocrisy and attack me. Well done.

Why did Fox not name this guy who sponsors terrorism?

Just answer that .

Q

cushioncrawler
08-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Here in ozz we all watch pbs newshour followed by worlds dirtyest jobs followed by jon stewart followed by colbert report -- monday to friday.
mac.

Chopstick
08-26-2010, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here in ozz we all watch pbs newshour followed by worlds dirtyest jobs followed by jon stewart followed by colbert report -- monday to friday.
mac. </div></div>

Would you guys quit screwing around and elect somebody. You're messin up the stock market.

Chopstick
08-26-2010, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did Fox not name this guy who sponsors terrorism?
</div></div>

Probably for the same reason you will not hear anyone at NBC or MSNBC talking about Jeffery Immelt's collusion to get Obama elected (which by the way, he never would have been elected without it) or the back door deal to give a share of the health care business to GE health Systems.

You don't talk about the boss' business if you want to keep your job.

eg8r
08-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Sorry dipstick, I said qtip and meant gaylio.

eg8r