PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

08-28-2002, 01:36 PM

08-28-2002, 04:16 PM
A pretty definitive description of the joy and fascination with the endless variety of what you can do on a pool table vs. snooker, from one who knows.

Klutz

Q-guy
08-28-2002, 04:44 PM
You know what she says is interesting. I know a guy that has several rooms in England. He told me some time back that he was in the process of taking out snooker tables and adding more pool tables. He said there is a waiting list for the pool tables all the time. He foresees in the future that pool may be the game of choice for the recreational players in England. You know, Guy and Girl type thing. For the no player and the players just looking to have a night out, they like pool more. He also said that there is a big difference with the number of tables you can put in, when you compare pool tables to 6 x 12 snooker tables. I see what Miss Fisher is saying. It may not be brain sugary but pool is a lot of fun whether you play one pocket or cut throat. I never like when people try to compare different games such as Snooker or pool or billiards. They are all fun and challenging to play and all players of cue sports are members of the same fraternity. I like the way she answered.

Tom_In_Cincy
08-28-2002, 05:46 PM
The ICE pic is cool.. but the Fire is NOT..