PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck has lost his mind.

Chopstick
08-24-2010, 12:49 PM
I liked the parts of his show where talked about history even though he would act a fool about half the time. Lately, I think he has gone over the edge. I still like Bill O.

hondo
08-24-2010, 01:15 PM
This post is not going to make you popular with the klan on here.

eg8r
08-24-2010, 01:58 PM
He looks freaky, in a child molestor kind of way, to me. Very hard for me to even watch 2 minutes of his show. Oddly enough, I find Jon Stewart's show hilarious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Deeman3
08-24-2010, 03:53 PM
I like Stewart as well. He is slanting stuff but you know he is. Beck is a little too wild even for me also. A lot of conspiracy stuff but it all is way too "we never landed on the moon." Funny, I always thought he'd be a pretty good leftist, if this thing donesn't work out for him.

I like Oreilly too. A little over the top but he does have all sides give their view. Most who don't like him only see the outclips by the left. I would prefer less of the "entertainment news" like stuff on the lame ladies, Britiany, Paris and such.

I am not a Hannity fans as he is just loud and won't allow others to talk, a Maddow with a pecker. Well, maybe she has one as well. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
08-24-2010, 04:33 PM
O'Reilley is by far the best of the bunch.
I actually agree with him about 40% of the time.

Chopstick
08-24-2010, 07:24 PM
O'Reilly has improved over the last year or two. I stopped watching him for a long time. He was just getting too rude when he thought he had the moral high ground. I used to say Bill is in the "no sin zone" now. He had Cheech and Chong on recently. I recorded it. It was cool. He asked them how they felt about teenagers smoking marijuana. It turns out that Cheech and Chong have completely opposite opinions. Chong says OK and Cheech, not until they are 21. It was a good show. If you wanna see Biil O being nice, you should have seen the show where he interviewed Jenna Jameson. Geez Bill. You're a grandfather. Behave. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hannity, yuck. I used to watch every now and then when it was Hannity and Colmes. I like to hear both points of view. Not even the Fox babes could get me to watch Hannity alone.

Qtec
09-08-2010, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He looks freaky, in a child molestor kind of way, to me. Very hard for me to even watch 2 minutes of his show. Oddly enough, I find Jon Stewart's show hilarious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Those new meds of yours [/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif] must be working because I totally agree with you. My record watching Beck is 3.42 mins.
More truth comes out the mouth of Jon S than the whole of the GOP.
Q

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Deeman3
09-08-2010, 09:27 AM
I think the real question here is "Is John Stewart a Muslim?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Cartainly that fake Jewish heritage he puts out there folls some of you but most of us know the truthiness of the real situation. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Q, just to calm you a bit, I was making a joke.

llotter
09-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Beck is doing a fantastic job. He has a great way of teaching history and applying it to current affairs. With the public school system failing so miserably, it is good to have some people like Glenn and Rush pick up the baton and run with it, even though they are going against the tide.

The 8/28 gathering on the Mall was a fantastic event and I was privileged to share it my two oldest grandkids and it was much more constructive than Woodstock.

eg8r
09-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Teaching history or not, I cannot stand to watch more than a few seconds of his show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 8/28 gathering on the Mall was a fantastic event and I was privileged to share it my two oldest grandkids and it was much more constructive than Woodstock. </div></div>So did you see a few ten thousand people or did you see Beck's half a million?

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2010, 01:44 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Only you would compare it to Woodstock.

hondo
09-08-2010, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teaching history or not, I cannot stand to watch more than a few seconds of his show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 8/28 gathering on the Mall was a fantastic event and I was privileged to share it my two oldest grandkids and it was much more constructive than Woodstock. </div></div>So did you see a few ten thousand people or did you see Beck's half a million?

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

That was a great post!
Thanks, Eg. You made my day!

Stretch
09-08-2010, 05:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Only you would compare it to Woodstock. </div></div>

I heard that rally described as Whitestock. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Sev
09-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Becks entertaining and comes up with some interesting facts. However I enjoy Huckabee more.
John Stewart def has his moments.

Qtec
09-08-2010, 09:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I heard that rally described as Whitestock. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

LOL

Q

hondo
09-09-2010, 06:40 AM
I liked it when Beck reluctantly admitted he's not MLK and , thus, would stand a few steps lower than King did.
That was mighty white of him.

Gayle in MD
09-09-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I heard that rally described as Whitestock. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Bwa ha ha ha! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Good one, Stretch.

llotter
09-09-2010, 07:58 AM
Finding such joy playing the 'race card' is a sign of a perverted mind.

Gayle in MD
09-09-2010, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finding such joy playing the 'race card' is a sign of a perverted mind. </div></div>

You're now back on ignore. I don't give second chances these days.

Also, your radical opinions are beyond the scope of dangerous, IMO. Perversion is a subject which you should avoid.

Have a nice day....

G.

hondo
09-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Finding such joy playing the 'race card' is a sign of a perverted mind. _________________________
Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr

No irony, there, was it? Unbelievable!!!