PDA

View Full Version : The Real Radio Hatemongers!!!

Sev
08-24-2010, 07:36 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>So you think Limbaugh and Hannity are hatemongers and liberals are angelic emissaries aye???

Meet the pretty people.</span>

http://www.mediaresearch.org/special.../ExecSumm.aspx

The so-called “news” media have spent much of the past two decades demonizing the rhetoric of conservative radio talk show hosts as mean-spirited, divisive or a menace to civil discourse. But these same journalists — who gleefully castigate Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and other conservatives — are silent about the vile and vicious rhetoric that spews from the Left’s leading radio talk show hosts.

Since late 2007, the Media Research Center has collected numerous examples of the outrageousness of left-wing radio hosts. And, unlike the Left — which attempted to smear Rush Limbaugh with phony quotes — readers can find an audio or video of every one of these quotes posted at our Web site: http://www.MRC.org.

This report includes examples of over-the-top rhetoric from left-wing hosts Mike Malloy, Stephanie Miller, Randi Rhodes, Ron Reagan, Jr., Ed Schultz and Montel Williams, all of whom currently or at one time broadcast to a national audience on either the Air America network or via XM and/or Sirius satellite radio. Among the lowlights:

■ Conservatives Want to Kill Barack Obama: “I really think there are conservative broadcasters in this country who would love to see Obama taken out.” (Ed Schultz)

■ Conservatives Are Terrorists: “Do you not understand that the people you hold up as heroes bombed your goddamn country? Do you not understand that Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly are as complicit of the September 11, 2001 terror attack as any one of the dumbass 15 who came from Saudi Arabia?” (Mike Malloy)

■ Conservatives Want You to Die: “If, in fact, the GOP doesn’t like any form of health care reform, what do we do with those 40 to 60 million uninsured?...When they show up in the emergency room, just shoot ‘em! Kill them!...Do we have enough body bags? I don’t know.” (Montel Williams)

■ Conservative Congresswoman Would Have Liked the Holocaust: “[Representative Michele Bachmann is] a hatemonger. She’s the type of person that would have gladly rounded up the Jews in Germany and shipped them off to death camps....This is an evil ***** from Hell.” (Mike Malloy)

■ Dick Cheney Eats Babies: “Cheney, by the way, looks very ruddy. I couldn’t get over that. Like, he must have feasted on a Jewish baby, or a Muslim baby. He must have sent his people out to get one and bring it back so he could drink its blood.” (Mike Malloy)

■ Dick Cheney Should Die: “He is an enemy of the country, in my opinion. Dick Cheney is an enemy of the country....Lord, take him to the Promised Land, will you? See, I don’t even wish the guy goes to Hell, I just want to get him the hell out of here.” (Ed Schultz)

■ Rush Limbaugh Should Die: “I’m waiting for the day when I pick up the newspaper or click on the Internet and find that he’s choked to death on his own throat fat, or a great big wad of saliva or something, whatever. Go away, Limbaugh, you make me sick.” (Mike Malloy)

■ Michele Bachmann Should Die: “So, Michele, slit your wrist! Go ahead! I mean, you know, why not? I mean, if you want to — or, you know, do us all a better thing. Move that knife up about two feet. I mean, start right at the collarbone.” (Montel Williams)

If the establishment media were really interested in cleansing the airwaves of hateful rhetoric, they would not confine their criticism to conservative hosts. Instead, they would — and they must — make an equal effort to expose the nastiness that runs rampant on left-wing talk radio. Unless and until they do, they are participating in an act of journalistic hypocrisy.

Full Report Table of Contents:

Introduction |
http://www.mediaresearch.org/special...roduction.aspx

Conservatives Are Anti-American Terrorists |
http://www.mediaresearch.org/special...errorists.aspx

Conservatives Are Killers |
http://www.mediaresearch.org/special...s/Killers.aspx

Conservatives Are Baby-Eating Nazis |
http://www.mediaresearch.org/special...tingNazis.aspx

Wishing Conservatives Would Die |
http://www.mediaresearch.org/special...DeathWish.aspx

More Left-Wing Lunacy
http://www.mediaresearch.org/special...ftyLunacy.aspx

Formatted PDF Version of Full Report
http://www.mrc.org/specialreports/up...atemongers.pdf

<span style="color: #330099"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Make sure you click all the links. Its a real civil wonderland that somehow seems a bit familiar.</span></span>

pooltchr
08-24-2010, 07:51 PM
I don't listen to most of them, but I have caught Ed Schultz on occasion. He is as far to the left as Rush is to the right. But because he leans left, he will get a pass.
Personally, I thought he was a jerk.

Steve

hondo
08-24-2010, 08:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't listen to most of them, but I have caught Ed Schultz on occasion. He is as far to the left as Rush is to the right. But because he leans left, he will get a pass.
Personally, I thought he was a jerk.

Steve </div></div>

Get a pass from whom? Seriously.
And you and your klan don't give Limberger a pass?

LWW
08-25-2010, 01:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a pass from whom? Seriously.
And you and your klan don't give Limberger a pass? </div></div>

By you for one.

Here was your chance to denounce actual hate speech, and instead you chose to make a quite lame moral equivalence argument against Limbaugh ... devoid of any actual comment that comes anywhere close to the bile these folks spew.

The hypocrisy of the far left knows no boundries.

LWW

Sev
08-25-2010, 05:36 AM
Did you even bother to click the links?
There some pretty repulsive stuff there that if somebody like Rush stated would be all over the headline news.

Qtec
08-25-2010, 05:54 AM
http://www.dickipedia.org/images/Bachmann.jpg

A rabbit caught in headlights.

What is she on?

Q

Sev
08-25-2010, 06:01 AM
So you think the whats pointed out in the article is perfectly acceptable discourse???

Qtec
08-25-2010, 06:02 AM
How PATHETIC.
When you use the 'maybe we <u>are $hit</u> but the other side is <u>more $hitty</u> excuse, you show your level of decency.

Q

Qtec
08-25-2010, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you think the whats pointed out in the article is perfectly acceptable discourse??? </div></div>

Where was your outrage when Beck and Fox called Obama a racist and someone who had a grudge against white people?

Where were you?

Now, even after they [ Fox, the RW looneys] attacked him for attending a Christian Church, they are still claiming he is not even a USA citizen and that he is a Muslim!!????

The aim of Al Q was to split America.
The GOP, RW , anti-Mosque supporters are helping them.

Q

Sev
08-25-2010, 06:13 AM
Oh! So now your offended???
That's pretty disingenuous don't you think???

hondo
08-25-2010, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a pass from whom? Seriously.
And you and your klan don't give Limberger a pass? </div></div>

By you for one.

Here was your chance to denounce actual hate speech, and instead you chose to make a quite lame moral equivalence argument against Limbaugh ... devoid of any actual comment that comes anywhere close to the bile these folks spew.

The hypocrisy of the far left knows no boundries.

LWW </div></div>

I have waiting for you to denounce hate speech, lotter, limberger, Beck, Coulter, Hannity, for some time.
Still waiting.

hondo
08-25-2010, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you even bother to click the links?
</div></div>

Nope. Sorry.

Sev
08-25-2010, 06:44 AM
Thats pretty myopic dont you think?

You might actually learn something.

hondo
08-25-2010, 06:45 AM
OK, I'm outraged.
Your turn. Beck? Limberger? Coulter? lotter?

pooltchr
08-25-2010, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How PATHETIC.
When you use the 'maybe we <u>are $hit</u> but the other side is <u>more $hitty</u> excuse, you show your level of decency.

Q </div></div>

Isn't that what the left does when they say Bush spent too much money, so it's ok for Obama to spend even more????????

Steve

pooltchr
08-25-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Where was your outrage when Beck and Fox called Obama a racist and someone who had a grudge against white people?

Q </div></div>

Personally, I think there is enough evidence to support those comments to give them a good bit of credibility.

Steve

hondo
08-25-2010, 07:02 AM
Q, how can they denounce hate talk when they believe it themselves?
Much of the Beck and Limberger hate-spewing is directed towards
like-minded folks.

pooltchr
08-25-2010, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, how can they denounce hate talk when they believe it themselves?
like-minded folks. </div></div>

And I guess that's why you would overlook the hate talk from the left, directed at people like Limbaugh and Beck. (I guess failing to even call Rush by his name is ok, right????)

Steve

LWW
08-25-2010, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How PATHETIC.

Q </div></div>

Thats just precious that you post that, and 10 minutes later post this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you think the whats pointed out in the article is perfectly acceptable discourse??? </div></div>

Where were you?

Q </div></div>

Your argument boiled down to the insane idea that stating Obama was a racist because he belonged to a racist organization for 12 years is somehow morally equivalent to making death wishes against someone.

Hoist by thine own petard. Again.

LWW

LWW
08-25-2010, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, how can they denounce hate talk when they believe it themselves?

Can you cite some similar examples?

What's that?

You can't?

I already knew that.

LWW

hondo
08-25-2010, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, how can they denounce hate talk when they believe it themselves?

And I guess that's why you would overlook the hate talk from the left, directed at people like Limbaugh and Beck. (I guess failing to even call Rush by his name is ok, right????)

Steve </div></div>

I have always called Rush Rush. ???????

bobroberts
08-25-2010, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you think the whats pointed out in the article is perfectly acceptable discourse??? </div></div>

Where were you?

Now, even after they [ Fox, the RW looneys] attacked him for attending a Christian Church, they are still claiming he is not even a USA citizen and that he is a Muslim!!????

The aim of Al Q was to split America.
The GOP, RW , anti-Mosque supporters are helping them.

Q </div></div>
Show one instance where Fox said he is a Muslim or he is a racist or not a citizen. You can't can you?

pooltchr
08-25-2010, 07:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, how can they denounce hate talk when they believe it themselves?

Steve </div></div>

I have always called Rush Rush. ??????? </div></div>

I guess when you are caught in a flat out lie, your only option is denial.

Go back to sleep, boy, you're botherin' me.

Steve

Qtec
08-25-2010, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Show one instance where Fox said he is a Muslim </div></div>

link (http://zigvid.com/video_player.php?p=N&rvp=5&v=1713)

How many times do they say the word Muslim?

link (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32197648)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or not a citizen. You can't can you? </div></div>

Obama not a citizen (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200907160002)

Anything else I can help you with? Maybe I could teach you how to google and find these things out for yourself? Or how to free your head out of your a$$?

Q

Qtec
08-25-2010, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument boiled down to the insane idea </div></div>

An insane idea that came out of your head!

Q

Qtec
08-25-2010, 07:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a racist organization for 12 </div></div>
ie, The Christian Church he attended?

Q

hondo
08-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Please show me where I have called Limberger anything but Rush
or STFU.
What's that?
You can't?

Now, don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself?

You know, Dick can't carry you forever, Stevie boy.

pooltchr
08-25-2010, 09:18 PM
What is his last name, honduh?????????

LWW
08-26-2010, 03:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, how can they denounce hate talk when they believe it themselves?

Steve </div></div>

I have always called Rush Rush. ??????? </div></div>

Just in this thread alone:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a pass from whom? Seriously.
And you and your klan don't give <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Limberger </span>a pass? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have waiting for you to denounce hate speech, lotter, <span style='font-size: 11pt'>limberger</span>, Beck, Coulter, Hannity, for some time.
Still waiting. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck? <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Limberger</span>? Coulter? lotter? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Limberger</span> hate-spewing </div></div>

And you wonder why people call you honduh?

LWW

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is his last name, honduh????????? </div></div>

What's his first name, Nancy?

LWW
08-26-2010, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is his last name, honduh????????? </div></div>

What's his first name, Nancy? </div></div>

Nancy Honduh?

If that's what you prefer to be called it's OK by me ...

LWW

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:44 AM
I repeat, Dick.
I have never called Rush anything but Rush.
You're not any sharper than Nancy, are you?

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:45 AM
LOL! Punctuation NEVER was your strong point, was it, Dick?

LWW
08-26-2010, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I repeat, Dick.
I have never called Rush anything but Rush.
You're not any sharper than Nancy, are you? </div></div>

"DOUBLETHINK" and "BLACKWHITE" in the same post.

If you'd read the book you could at least look up and recognize the things flying over your head.

LWW

LWW
08-26-2010, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a racist organization for 12 </div></div>
ie, The Christian Church he attended?

Q </div></div>

The KKK was also a group which claimed to be Christian ... are you saying they aren't racist?

Are you saying Jeremiah Wright isn't racist?

Are you saying Louis Farrakhan isn't racist?

Or, as I suspect, are you simply parroting the party line and in reality have no idea what you are saying?

LWW

hondo
08-26-2010, 06:07 AM
The little subtlies of humor are way too much for you and Stevie, aren't they?

I have come to realize that I have grossly over-estimated your intelligence over the years.

Sure you can cut and paste Right wing blogs.
Sure you can bluster and brag.
Sure you can belittle and insult.

But, there's no real substance there.
You and Steve like to throw out the hillbilly card
but most hillbillies I know are much sharper than you two.

I HAVE never called Rush Limbaugh anything other than Rush Limberger. I've never called him Fred Limberger or Pete Limberger.
I gave you two silly boys several opportunities to catch it
but you two are so uptight and angry all the time that it passed over your heads.

Now your little buddy is threatening to have me banned , all the while calling me every name in the book.
I believe him. He got all my friends tossed for daring to stand up to you two bullies.

So, I leave you two wild and crazy guys alone.
After all, I am down to one forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
08-26-2010, 06:39 AM
I think I have figured out one of Hondun's problems.
What he thinks is humor, actually comes across as ignorance here.

At least I hope that is the case. I would hate to think that it's really how he thinks!

Steve

LWW
08-26-2010, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I have figured out one of Hondun's problems.
What he thinks is humor, actually <s>comes across as</s> proves his ignorance <s>here</s>.

<s>At least I hope</s>Obviously that is the case. I would hate to think that it's really how he thinks!

Steve </div></div>

I fixed that for you ... and, yes, that's how he really thinks.

LWW

LWW
08-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Being from the south doesn't make one stupid.

Being from the hollers doesn't make one stupid.

Being stupid makes one stupid.

LWW

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:34 PM
I can't respond or you'll have me banned. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Sev
08-26-2010, 05:40 PM
??????????????????????

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:50 PM
I have explained on my thread.
My hands are tied.

Sev
08-26-2010, 05:57 PM
Only if you think they are.

hondo
08-26-2010, 06:08 PM
His post where he called me an ignorant hillbilly and then threatened to have me banned if I responded made me physically ill, Sev.
I always hoped for fairness in life and these forums are
stacked against me.

pooltchr
08-26-2010, 07:43 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

hondo
08-26-2010, 08:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

"Unlike a certain hillbilly we all know?????????????

BACK THE F*** OFF,

I have no interest in playing your childish games.

You are not intelligent enough to be worth the effort.

Go play in your sandbox

Or are you looking to get banned from yet another forum?"

Steve

pooltchr
08-27-2010, 10:13 AM
So, as you point out, I did NOT call you an "ignorant hillbilly", and I did not threaten to ban you from the forum.

I did ask you if you were trying to do it yourself, as you have doen in the past on another forum.

Is english really your first language??????????

Steve

LWW
08-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Still owned by the quote function I see.

LWW

LWW
08-27-2010, 05:53 PM
You are witnessing an outbreak of HMA ... AKA "HONDO MARTYR SYNDROME" and their is no known cure.

LWW

hondo
08-27-2010, 10:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Is english really your first language??????????

Steve </div></div>

Yes, sir, it is.
I graduated with a B.A. in Secondary Education with a major
in English and a minor in Speech and Drama.
I taught at the high school level for 30 years.
English Literature
American Literature
World Lit
Speech
Theater
Classic lit

I was chairperson of the English Dept. for 10 years.
Was county teacher of the year in 1999.
My students were state runner-ups in the English Bowl at WV Tech one year.
I have also taught AP English and initiated the honors English program at the first school I taught.

Our school had the highest test scores in the state of WV for several years.

Please feel free to continue with your smarmy insults.
I've come to expect no less from you and LWW.

BTW, "English" should be capitalized.

hondo
08-27-2010, 10:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are witnessing an outbreak of HMA ... AKA "HONDO MARTYR SYNDROME" and "their" is no known cure.

LWW </div></div>

This from the man who questions my grammatical prowess.
Truly pathetic.

pooltchr
08-28-2010, 06:51 AM
I only ask because you seem to have a difficult time comprehending the written word.

If I write "horse", you seem to see "peanut butter"

Steve

hondo
08-28-2010, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I only ask because you seem to have a difficult time comprehending the written word.

Steve </div></div>

When you feel I am not comprehending your point one of two
things is happening:
You are simply not getting the response you want.
Or I am trying to be humorous and you are choosing or unable
to recognize that.

LWW uses the so-called ignorance of the language as an
attack device, and ,like so many other tactics he uses,
you have adopted this strategy also.

It is an ignorant, shallow, tiresome ploy, but, as I said earlier, I have come to expect no less from you.

hondo
08-28-2010, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I only ask because you seem to have a difficult time comprehending the written word.

Steve </div></div>

Well, listen, podnah, you better get on your peanut butter and ride out of town. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
08-28-2010, 07:30 AM

Steve </div></div>

Don't even go to 5th grade English class word definitions like the word "QUASI" ...

LWW

hondo
08-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Still embarrassed by me showing how ludicrous your
post was calling Schmelke quasi-custom?

When exposed you said, " I know. I know. I'll pretend
like Hondo didn't understand the word and try to save face that way. Yeah, that's the ticket! Divert, divert, divert. Steve and
Sev won't know any better and will back me. Tee hee hee."

You clever rascal, you.

You think just because I'm from West Virginia I have a limited vocabulary.
You probabably think I can't even spell mayonaze, er, maionase,
er, meyonase, er, salad dressing.
See, I can spell salad dressing.

LWW
08-28-2010, 12:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You think just because I'm from West Virginia I have a limited vocabulary.</div></div>

No.

I think you have a limited vocabulary because you are oblivious to the meanings of common everyday words.

I have met many brilliant people from West Virginia ... but you aren't among them.

LWW

hondo
08-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Never said I was brilliant, hoss.

Smarter than you? In many ways.

Certainly smart enough to live life to the fullest rather than be
a forum geek who lives his life vicariously through
the hysteria propagated by wingnut rags and wingnut
radio snake oil salesmen.

It's funny. Every time i list my accomplishments in life and
invite you to compare your life with mine, you get vewy, vewy qwiet for a while. HMMM.

hondo
08-28-2010, 04:50 PM
I smell a duck. SSSHHH.

pooltchr
08-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Does it make you wonder why you would be the only one to post their resume on the forum?

Steve

hondo
08-28-2010, 05:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it make you wonder why you would be the only one to post their resume on the forum?

Steve </div></div>

Post "their" resume? Who's resume?
Oh, I forgot. English is not your first language and you don't really understand pronoun reference. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Plus, being home-schooled couldn't have helped.

Oh, crap! I did it again!
I keep forgetting that every time I humiliate you in debate, you threaten to have me banned.
Please accept my humble apology.

pooltchr
08-28-2010, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it make you wonder why you would be the only member to post their resume on the forum?

Steve </div></div>

Is that better? Or would you prefer "the only one to post her resume"?

Steve

hondo
08-28-2010, 05:30 PM
I don't get it.
Are you saying I posted Gayle's resume?
How would I be able to do that?

Or are you calling me a woman?
I hope you're smarter than that!

hondo
08-28-2010, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it make you wonder why you would be the only member to post their resume on the forum?

Steve </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

You know, Steve, this is what's wrong with these forums.
You've got some mousy little guy hiding behind his keyboard
calling a man he would be terrified to confront in person a "little girl" and a woman.

Pretty pathetic, wouldn't you agree?

Each time before you post, stop and think, " Now , Stevie, ole
boy, would I be man enough to say this to Hondo's face?"
If the answer is no, then don't do it, Steve.

There, now, was that so hard?
LOL! I feel like I'm back with my freshmen.

pooltchr
08-28-2010, 05:56 PM
I see that whole "I'm not responding to anything because I am not allowed and am just a poor victim" thing didn't last very long.

Steve

hondo
08-28-2010, 06:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see that whole "I'm not responding to anything because I am not allowed and am just a poor victim" thing didn't last very long.

Steve </div></div>

It still comes down to you calling me every name and the book and I don't dare reply in kind.
You must be very proud.

hondo
08-28-2010, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see that whole "I'm not responding to anything because I am not allowed and am just a poor victim" thing didn't last very long.

Steve </div></div>

Why not just respond to my comments? Stay on task, freshman!

hondo
08-28-2010, 06:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it make you wonder why you would be the only member to post their resume on the forum?

Steve </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

You know, Steve, this is what's wrong with these forums.
You've got some mousy little guy hiding behind his keyboard
calling a man he would be terrified to confront in person a "little girl" and a woman.

Pretty pathetic, wouldn't you agree?

</div></div>

Do you not agree?

hondo
08-28-2010, 06:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it make you wonder why you would be the only member to post their resume on the forum?

Steve </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

</div></div>

Is that not sound advice for all of us, Steve?

hondo
08-28-2010, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't get it.
Are you saying I posted Gayle's resume?
How would I be able to do that?

</div></div>

Were you?
How could I do that?

hondo
08-28-2010, 06:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Or are you calling me a woman?
I hope you're smarter than that! </div></div>

Were you?
Are you smarter than that?

Sev
08-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Are you talking to yourself????

hondo
08-28-2010, 06:36 PM
No. Pay attention.

pooltchr
08-28-2010, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Is that not sound advice for all of us, Steve? </div></div>

Yes, Hondo, that would be very good advice for everyone, including you, to follow.

It doesn't matter what I post, you will always jump on it with some insignificant, off topic, attack (which when called on it, will always say "It was humor"). You can't help yourself. You are addicted to posting on forums, and since you are down to just this one, with less than a dozen members who post here, you even resort to responding to your own posts!!!

Doesn't that seem just a little bit pathetic?

Your veiled threats (You wouldn't DARE say that to my face) are worthless, as I wouldn't ever be bothered to get close enough to you to get in your face. You just go to your bar with your buddies and hang out and tell each other how tough you are. That should make you feel better.

Nite, nite, sweetie!

Steve

hondo
08-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Fella, you're missing the point.
I NEVER say ANYTHING to you that I would be afraid to say to your
face.
You admit in this post that you are terrified of me and yet you
call me little girl, sweetie, etc.

Why, Steve?

Either man up and say, sure, Hondo, let's meet up and I'll say the same things to your face or, if you can't do that, simply stop with the personal comments.
Quit being a nancy boy, Steve.
Quite frankly I am embarrassed for you acting like a sissy in
front of all of us.
You are too old to be acting this way. Grow up!

LWW
08-29-2010, 06:05 AM

Steve </div></div>

You are learning grasshopper.

All threads exist only to demonstrate the perpetual martyrdom of hondo.

The hills of West Virginia have been entirely stripped of dogwood to perpetuate his victim fantasy.

LWW