PDA

View Full Version : Why Republicans Will Faise Your taxes

Gayle in MD
08-24-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/2010/08/24/why-the-gop-will-raise-taxes.html

Sev
08-25-2010, 05:42 AM
Faise your taxes huh???

Kirk here. Stand by. Spock. Take your team to the North East. Bones and I are going straight in. Set faisers to stun.
Scotty. How are those engines coming??

I'm giving it all I've got captain!!!/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
08-25-2010, 06:53 AM
I don't know, Sev. When you live in a glass house... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Gayle in MD
08-25-2010, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know, Sev. When you live in a glass house... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>

LOL, Mr. Spelling and grammer himself, LOL. I see that in my haste I made a mistake, but lets just ignore the angry toddlers on here friend. I have a new lap top, and long nails, so there will be more mistakes going forward, and some folks are intelligent enough to think it through, as in the R is above the F in a key board....must have been a mistake.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

They aren't known for thinking things through, we've been watching that for decades....

Any group that approves borrowing money from China so that we can give a tax cut to the wealthiest, here, many of whom are the same greedy bastards who bilked all of us in the stock market, here, so that China can spend it by handing it over to the Saudi's, and they can in return send it to al Qaeda and other radical terrorists in Afg. and Pac. who use it to buy more ammo to kill our soldiers, and attack our country again, yet claim that they are reasonable people, and well informed on our economic situation, yet so confused over who sent us into this disasterous debt hole, isn't really worth trying to debate with, anyway.

WE are making the Middle East more ripe for China to advance their oil imports, while at the same time, borrowing money to pay for the results of everything Bush put into motion, and Republicans are promising to do the same damn things they did that shoved us in this direction in the first place.

Yeah, these guys are just brilliant. They calim to be the brilliant economic geniuses, promist not to raise any taxes, and at the same time, they're promising a deficit spending reduction, LMAO!!!!

They are always ready to exempt women, gays, hungry kids here, and use the Constitution to invade women's bodies, and put them at risk over their health issues, exclude certain Americans from their religious freedom, insure unlimited campaign spending for the same corporate thugs who escape paying ay taxes, while they make us ill with their filth spewing in the air, water, and everywhere, but they are supposed to be the experts on Freedom, the Constitution, and how to get out of Bush's legacy, two failed wars, and a threatening second great depression, while at the same time, denying that he and his party sent us into this mess, and they will go right back out there and vote again for more BS Republican promises, which they have already seen for thirty years, Republicans NEVER keep...while they bash the guy who inherited the whole mess...thinking he should have shjholved it all by now,LMAO!

Brilliant folks, huh?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

pooltchr
08-25-2010, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G.

</div></div>

Well, that is one part of your post I agree with!

Steve

Sev
08-25-2010, 10:51 AM
Come on Gayle I know you chuckled when you read that.

Sev
08-25-2010, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know, Sev. When you live in a glass house... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>

LOL, Mr. Spelling and grammer himself, LOL. I see that in my haste I made a mistake, but lets just ignore the angry toddlers on here friend. I have a new lap top, and long nails, so there will be more mistakes going forward, and some folks are intelligent enough to think it through, as in the R is above the F in a key board....must have been a mistake.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

They aren't known for thinking things through, we've been watching that for decades....

Any group that approves borrowing money from China so that we can give a tax cut to the wealthiest, here, many of whom are the same greedy bastards who bilked all of us in the stock market, here, so that China can spend it by handing it over to the Saudi's, and they can in return send it to al Qaeda and other radical terrorists in Afg. and Pac. who use it to buy more ammo to kill our soldiers, and attack our country again, yet claim that they are reasonable people, and well informed on our economic situation, yet so confused over who sent us into this disasterous debt hole, isn't really worth trying to debate with, anyway.

WE are making the Middle East more ripe for China to advance their oil imports, while at the same time, borrowing money to pay for the results of everything Bush put into motion, and Republicans are promising to do the same damn things they did that shoved us in this direction in the first place.

Yeah, these guys are just brilliant. They calim to be the brilliant economic geniuses, promist not to raise any taxes, and at the same time, they're promising a deficit spending reduction, LMAO!!!!

They are always ready to exempt women, gays, hungry kids here, and use the Constitution to invade women's bodies, and put them at risk over their health issues, exclude certain Americans from their religious freedom, insure unlimited campaign spending for the same corporate thugs who escape paying ay taxes, while they make us ill with their filth spewing in the air, water, and everywhere, but they are supposed to be the experts on Freedom, the Constitution, and how to get out of Bush's legacy, two failed wars, and a threatening second great depression, while at the same time, denying that he and his party sent us into this mess, and they will go right back out there and vote again for more BS Republican promises, which they have already seen for thirty years, Republicans NEVER keep...while they bash the guy who inherited the whole mess...thinking he should have shjholved it all by now,LMAO!

Brilliant folks, huh?

G.

</div></div>

As far as this goes I think you just described some of your democrat buddies as well.

It happens when you cast a broad net.

llotter
08-25-2010, 12:00 PM
I have little doubt the Republicans will raise taxes because there too many spineless and stupid among their ranks, too many that side with the stupid Democrats. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that a society cannot prosper with an ever greater portion of the wealth is being consumed by government at the expense of the private, wealth producing, sector.

pooltchr
08-25-2010, 12:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have little doubt the Republicans will raise taxes because there too many spineless and stupid among their ranks, too many that side with the stupid Democrats. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that a society cannot prosper with an ever greater portion of the wealth is being consumed by government at the expense of the private, wealth producing, private sector. </div></div>

And that sumes it all up quite nicely!

Steve

hondo
08-25-2010, 04:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G.

</div></div>

Well, that is one part of your post I agree with!

Steve </div></div>

When are you going to grow up!
Why all the foolishness?
If you don't like the woman, just ignore her,
rather than trashing the forum with your juvenile antics.

Act like an adult and we'll start to give you the respect
you so obviously crave.
Keep acting like a spoiled little brat and we'll treat you like one.

Sev
08-25-2010, 07:08 PM
Some things are a learning moment. Others are the pot calling the kettle moments.

pooltchr
08-25-2010, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
When are you going to grow up!
Why all the foolishness?
If you don't like the woman, just ignore her,
rather than trashing the forum with your juvenile antics.

Act like an adult and we'll start to give you the respect
you so obviously crave.
Keep acting like a spoiled little brat and we'll treat you like one. </div></div>

Excuse me, but was I talking to you????

Try taking your own advice!

Steve

hondo
08-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Poor ole Stevie walks into it every time, doesn't he, Sev?

Man, I wish he hung around my pool room. We'd have a blast goofing on that guy.

But that would never happen. He's a little too genteel for
WV pool rooms.

hondo
08-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Oh, grow up! And you wonder why you're the laughing stock of this forum!!!!!

pooltchr
08-25-2010, 09:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, grow up! And you wonder why you're the laughing stock of this forum!!!!! </div></div>

Unlike a certain hillbilly we all know?????????????

Hondo, I'm tryiing to ignore you, but you just don't know when to quit, do you?

BACK THE F*** OFF,

I have no interest in playing your childish games.

You are not intelligent enough to be worth the effort.

Go play in your sandbox

Steve

Or are you looking to get banned from yet another forum?

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, grow up! And you wonder why you're the laughing stock of this forum!!!!! </div></div>

Unlike a certain hillbilly we all know?????????????

BACK THE F*** OFF,

I have no interest in playing your childish games.

You are not intelligent enough to be worth the effort.

Go play in your sandbox

Or are you looking to get banned from yet another forum? </div></div>

WOW! you post all that and then threaten to have ME banned!!!
Looks like Gayle was right about you.

Chopstick
08-26-2010, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> use the Constitution to invade women's bodies,

</div></div>

Hmmm. I never tried that one. Today is Friday, right.

eg8r
08-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Today is Thursday.

eg8r

eg8r
08-26-2010, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But that would never happen. He's a little too genteel for
WV pool rooms. </div></div>Who wants to squeal like a pig every time they bend over to shoot the ball? LOL, we will leave that to you "tough" guys.

eg8r

pooltchr
08-26-2010, 08:51 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Steve

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:41 PM
No comment.

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm afraid to respond.

Sev
08-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Ahhhhh. I see.

Nothing to worry about.

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhhhh. I see.

Nothing to worry about. </div></div>

I disagree. He got Wolfie busted twice and tried to run Gayle off.
I believe these guys hate me just cause I'm smarter and better looking than them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Sev
08-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Well maybe better looking. HAHAHHAHAHA!!

hondo
08-26-2010, 06:10 PM
I'm more sure of the other boast. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
12-04-2010, 04:53 PM
In this thread Gee was condemning the idea of raising taxes when the party told her to claim the R's would do it ... now that the democrooks want to practice stupidonomics and raise taxes we see her condemning the idea of not raising taxes.

LWW