PDA

View Full Version : Dem Jokes Pelosi Could Die Before Next Year!!!

Sev
08-26-2010, 01:31 PM
You know its bad when fellow Dems are suggesting that Stretch may die.
Perhaps they are calling in the KGB.

http://southunionstreet.blogspot.com...nts-about.html

Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Eggs and Issues: Bright's Comments about Pelosi Draw Laughter

U.S. Congressman Bobby Bright, the first-term Democrat and former mayor of Montgomery, was heard having a little fun at U.S. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's expense during his recent participation in the Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce's Eggs and Issues.

Bright, who is facing a battle against Montgomery City Councilwoman Martha Roby this fall, joked that Pelosi might lose her own election, decide not to run for the speakerís job or otherwise not be available.

He suggested, jokingly he insisted to his audience, that Pelosi could fall ill and die in coming months. That remark drew laughter from the crowd.

Though he has a reputation as the second most independent member of Congress, he has been routinely blasted for voting for Pelosi to be speaker.

Roby, a Republican, is in her second term on the council.

Bright is the first Democrat since the 1960s to represent the conservative district, which includes parts of Montgomery and southeast Alabama.

His reelection battle is expected to be one of the most competitive this fall.

-- Cosby Woodruff

Deeman3
08-26-2010, 01:49 PM
He is here today. I will see him in a few minutes and ask him if he knows this has hit the fan already? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I missed the breakfast knowing I would see him this afternoon.

He has taken a lot of hell over the vote for Pelosi but rejects the Health Care Bill. However, his PR gal, Vicki keeps whispering to me that HRC will "not be so bad." I don't beleive her!

pooltchr
08-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Rep or Dem, it was an inappropriate comment.

Joking about people dying just isn't funny.

Steve

Sev
08-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Remember Andropov.
KGB agents are taking up positions.