PDA

View Full Version : An explanation

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:37 PM
I have been warned by pooltchr that if I respond to his attacks and continue to make him look foolish, I will be banned.

Thus, I shall remain silent as they continue to call me
ignorant, etc. My hands are tied , folks.

Sev
08-26-2010, 05:39 PM
?????????????????????????

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">????????????????????????? </div></div>

Unlike a certain hillbilly we all know?????????????

Hondo, I'm tryiing to ignore you, but you just don't know when to quit, do you?

BACK THE F*** OFF,

I have no interest in playing your childish games.

You are not intelligent enough to be worth the effort.

Go play in your sandbox

Steve

Or are you looking to get banned from yet another forum?

hondo
08-26-2010, 05:48 PM
Pretty clear to me. Endure the name-calling. Do not fire back or he will fix it so that I am banned.
He's done it to others on here.
Unlike you guys, I'm in the same boat as Eg.
This is my only forum.
If Steve follows through with his threat and has me banned, i'm off the air, Sev.

Sev
08-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Bah. Never happen.

March on brave Christian soldier!!!

hondo
08-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Nope, the klan has beaten me down, bro. It's just not worth it.

Sev
08-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Perhaps a little Tully will perk you up.

Gayle in MD
08-26-2010, 07:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been warned by pooltchr that if I respond to his attacks and continue to make him look foolish, I will be banned.

Thus, I shall remain silent as they continue to call me
ignorant, etc. My hands are tied , folks. </div></div>

Have you noticed some of the strange things that go on around here lately?

Whole threads vanishing when one of the worst offenders is exposed by one of us for spreading hate, going way beyond the rules, with some vicious lie or attack, then, following up, of course, denying that they wrote what we all read in their attacks.

The way the deck is stacked around here, as regards being banned, I'd say, what we targets should do is total ignore of all of the invaders, and also, the other two who were already here, who are nothing but pot stirring, insults, non stop.

Just stop reading their stuff, friend. I don't want to see you get banned for trying to take up for me, the same way they "arranged" for Wolf to be banned, when he took up for me after that repulsive Cabana boy, post, when two of the attacking, pot stirring, cyber stalkers wrote that vicious post, saying I should take off my wedding band and have sex with a Cabana boy, ( did you read it, BTW?)

I noticed that thread vanished, same way the one posted on the pool side, annoucing "Wolf and Gayle have been banned" vanished. Gone, no explanation.....no statement of, "Deleted by the admin"....just gone.

Where those kinds of... "Protect the RW attack nuts" attack treads, and posts, vanish, it isn't in the usual way, where it is marked, deleted by the admin., they just vanish....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

We need to take this forum back, and cleanse it of the mud throwers....

The only way is total ignore. Don't read their threads, don't read their posts, and you won't be enticed into giving them what they want, to gin you up so they can run with a sob story to the mod, and whine like toddlers, Wah Wah Wah....and get yet another from the left, banned.

They can't get you banned if you don't post to them, or read their BS, at all! There is no value in anything they write, anyway.

How about it? Others have sent word to me, that they're ready to total ignore all of the Invaders, AND the worst of our original, old line, resident, mud slingers, who are unable to carry on an adult debate, and post only to be sarcastic, condescending, insulting, and them accuse others of being the problem.

Think about it and let me know if you want to join the effort. You know the two pre invasion ccber stalkers who are here, who post only to gin people up with sarcastic insults, one of them then goes whining to the Mod.

We all know who it is, and the invaders behind the "Ban the Left" and their behind the scenes, campaign, and we know how the deck is stacked. as far as who gets banned, and who gets away with breaking all of the rules, non stop, and never gets banned.

No attention is what gets under their skin, the most. Don't read their threads. Don't read their ccyber-stalking, insulting posts. then they will be impotent, and it won't be any fun for them to continue to stalk people, gin them up, and then run to the mod.

Love,

G.

pooltchr
08-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Good advice, Gayle. Considering what is happening in the country these days, if I had supported Obama, I would probably want to hide from any rational political discussions as well. It's getting more an more difficult to defend your decision, I'm sure.

As for your little buddy Gilligan, nobody threatened anything. I did ask him if he were trying to follow the same path he took on the other forum. Self destruction seems to be his thing.

You do what you want to do. You always do.

hondo
08-26-2010, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

As for your little buddy Gilligan, nobody threatened anything. I did ask him if he were trying to follow the same path he took on the other forum. Self destruction seems to be his thing.

</div></div>

"Unlike a certain hillbilly we all know?????????????

BACK THE F*** OFF,

I have no interest in playing your childish games.

You are not intelligent enough to be worth the effort.

Go play in your sandbox

Or are you looking to get banned from yet another forum?"

Steve

Stretch
08-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Good idea Gale. I laugh every time they don't get the desired response so resort to petitioning for one with "where is the outrage from the left" or "the silence is deafening" lol. It's been a right slanted board for quite some time now. Only the extreme points of views from the right and their propoganda machine is in evidence. 99.9% of the lies dressed up as "debate" arn't worth dignifying with a response anyway, it's only cheap baiting for their fun and amusement. I've seen straight through their game all along and preffer to just cut to the chase. It's less time consumeing. Haveing said that, it's easy for me to NOT play along as i usually just pass through to see the freekshow before moveing to more enlightening interests. St.

Gayle in MD
08-26-2010, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good idea Gale. I laugh every time they don't get the desired response so resort to petitioning for one with "where is the outrage from the left" or "the silence is deafening" lol. It's been a right slanted board for quite some time now. Only the extreme points of views from the right and their propoganda machine is in evidence. 99.9% of the lies dressed up as "debate" arn't worth dignifying with a response anyway, it's only cheap baiting for their fun and amusement. I've seen straight through their game all along and preffer to just cut to the chase. It's less time consumeing. Haveing said that, it's easy for me to NOT play along as i usually just pass through to see the freekshow before moveing to more enlightening interests. St. </div></div>

Ditto!

Well, Wolf will be restored the end of the month. I felt really bad the last time the mod banned him, because he was defending me afer a very vicious post, the on about me and a cabana boy, did you read it? Truly disgusting. It was brought to me attention through an e-mail.

It seems to have now been deleted by the moderator, but I have noticed when Wolf was banned, he had been viciously attacked in the thread by another user here, whose posts are ALWAYS offensive, condescending, in attack mode relentlessly, suddenly the whole thread will vanish, or the return attack from the righties, vanishes.

There are some strange things going on around here.

But overall, keeping the nasty ones on ignore, and avoiding reading any of their threads, is about the only way, IMO, for we from the left, to avoid eventually getting banned, because their whole goal is to irritate people who are of a different opinion, and then when one finally throw it back at them, they run whining to the Mod, and get another leftie banned.

That thread LWW put on the pool side, is also gone, the one he wrote basically as an insult to Wolf, and I, telling everyone that Wolf, and supposedly I, had both been banned, which he frames as the trouble makers being gone now, so come on over to the NPR. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Why would that entire thread vanish, but without the usual red indicator saying "Deleted by the CCB Moderator"

Do these threads vanish, with no explanation, as a means of wiping out evidence of uneven banning practices?

Why is it that the moderator will not answer my request for him to restore my PM functions, nor ever even respond to polite e-mails, asking him to please inform me as to how, or why, my PM function does not work, eventhough I have reset them, over and over, to allow pm's, for nearly a year?

I do not want to see Hondo get banned, because he takes up for me in response to their relentless, insulting posts, because that's what happened to Wolf, he read that filth about the Cabana boy.

Did you read what two of them wrote about when they said I should take off my wedding band, and have sex with a cabana boy!

How is it they get away with that kind of filth? Then, the thread vanishes.

The deck is stacked around here, IMO. I see no other way, but to stop reading their posts, entirely, and stop reading their threads, and several have contacted me offering to join in the effort. In fact, suggesting it, themselves.

I don't know what our friend, Hondo will decide, but I hope he puts them all on ignore, because they will continue to gin it up until they can get him banned, also.

G.

hondo
08-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Stretch, I'd just like to say that I have enjoyed your insights and the humor you bring to the forum.
You seem like a good guy.

hondo
08-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Gayle, the same thing happened to me on AZ. Punter, Ugotda7,
LWW, and the imaginary Mrs LWW, started calling me a Klansman.
When I protested, Wilson said I was stirring up trouble and banned me for a year.
Sev intervened and I got back on after 4 months or so.

The thread disappeared and so yugo , Dub, and punter denied they ever said it.
Fortunately, I had saved pms from punter and misses dub and posted them proving I was telling the truth.
I had no proof that the worst offender of the 4 (3?), Ugotda7,
ever said anything and so he called me a liar.
I have been outraged by the bias of the moderator on AZ and now he's here.

Oh, well, it is what it is.

Gayle in MD
08-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Yes, I am aware of what happend over there, and also aware that though I have never posted there, they have slandered me over there, as well.

I just think that unless you stop answering their attacks, and put them on ignore, they will get you bannede over here, as well.

I don't want to see that happen.

You are right about Stretch. He is an old friend, and a great person, just like Wolf, he has a great sense of humor, as well, just as you, also have.

We know whats going on around here, so lets just ignore all of them.

G.

LWW
08-27-2010, 01:03 AM
Yet another woe is hondo thread.

LWW

Stretch
08-27-2010, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'd just like to say that I have enjoyed your insights and the humor you bring to the forum.
You seem like a good guy. </div></div>

Thanks Hondo, proud of you for standing up to those guys. Your struggle against the "establishment" here is a struggle that those of us with a social conscience all share. Solidarity! St.

Gayle in MD
08-27-2010, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'd just like to say that I have enjoyed your insights and the humor you bring to the forum.
You seem like a good guy. </div></div>

Thanks Hondo, proud of you for standing up to those guys. Your struggle against the "establishment" here is a struggle that those of us with a social conscience all share. Solidarity! St. </div></div>

Tap Tap Tap!!!

pooltchr
08-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Has anyone beside me noticed that other lefties on this forum have started joining Hondo in his victim mentality?
We can't post anything because of all the righties!
The mod isn't fair.
They will get us banned.

Whaa whaa whaa.....

Maybe if you guys got out of attack mode, and started participating in discussion in an adult manner, you wouldn't have that problem.

Oops, I'm sorry. Did I just suggest taking personal responsibility????????????

Steve

Deeman3
08-27-2010, 10:44 AM
I will only respond to those who wish to have intellegent conversation, not just wanting to gin up the name calling, threatening banning and so forth.

We will see if we can once again have an exchange of all ideas, not just a "gotcha" approach.

Let's stop the trying to get anyone silenced and start adult conversations once again.

pooltchr
08-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Dee, I have never had anyone banned from the forum, but I will not sit by and listen to the hate and slime that is blindly spewed out toward southerners, white males, people from "fly over states", or other groups that seem to be the target of unending attacks from certain members of the forum.

If those attacks stop, I would welcome the opportunity for some adult discussions. But I will also give it right back to anyone who tries to give it to me.

Steve

Gayle in MD
08-27-2010, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will only respond to those who wish to have intellegent conversation, not just wanting to gin up the name calling, threatening banning and so forth.

We will see if we can once again have an exchange of all ideas, not just a "gotcha" approach.

Let's stop the trying to get anyone silenced and start adult conversations once again. </div></div>

Tap tap Tap!!! I'm all for that!

G.

pooltchr
08-27-2010, 12:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will only respond to those who wish to have intellegent conversation, not just wanting to gin up the name calling, threatening banning and so forth.

Let's stop the trying to get anyone silenced and start adult conversations once again. </div></div>

Tap tap Tap!!! I'm all for that!

G. </div></div>

I hope you are willing to prove it.

Steve

eg8r
08-27-2010, 01:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thus, I shall remain silent as they continue to call me
</div></div>Man, I logged on today figuring I would see the same old crap going on, but then I happened upon this little nugget. What a great surprise. I am just wondering, what are the chances you will stand by your word?

eg8r

Sev
08-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Thank you for the props Hondo.

While you and I disagree on some subject matter and I have admittedly had some fun at your expense I have never sought to have any individual on any forum banned. Quite the opposite as you can attest.

I hope you understand how childish Gayles campaign of total ignore sounds.
Calling newer members here invaders is pretty pompous. She neither owns this forum or BD and is in no position to dictate who stays or goes.

Boorish behavior is what gets individuals in trouble and it should be noted that "stirring the pot" comes in many forms.

Cheers!

ugotda7
10-26-2010, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the same thing happened to me on AZ. Punter, Ugotda7,
LWW, and the imaginary Mrs LWW, started calling me a Klansman.
When I protested, Wilson said I was stirring up trouble and banned me for a year.
Sev intervened and I got back on after 4 months or so.

The thread disappeared and so yugo , Dub, and punter denied they ever said it.
Fortunately, I had saved pms from punter and misses dub and posted them proving I was telling the truth.
I had no proof that the worst offender of the 4 (3?), Ugotda7,
ever said anything and so he called me a liar.
I have been outraged by the bias of the moderator on AZ and now he's here.

Oh, well, it is what it is. </div></div>

Well, you are a proven liar.....I guess the truth hurts.

LWW
10-27-2010, 01:48 AM
Integrity can't be everyone's strong suit.

LWW