PDA

View Full Version : Ken Melman Finally Outed Himself.

Gayle in MD
08-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Former Bush Campaign Chair, and Republican Party strategist, Ken Melman, finally admitted to being gay.

Of course, like Smile-Nod Laura, he never lifted a finger to take a stand on behalf of Gay marital rights, when it would have meant something, but then, we all know, as Melman now admits, that Rove planned all along to use the wedge issue of Gay Marriage, to get more of those flyover states', votes, using the usual Republican, and Rovarian tactic of spreading hate and fear, divisive social issues, for political pusposes. The same way they are now using the Mosque in NY, for political gain, right now, even though it puts our country at risk, and weakens our own anti-radical Muslim efforts.

The religious fundamentalist are their most willing sheep, and always the most easily exploited for political purposes, led by Republican slander, lies and by using divisive social issues, which condemn whole groups of our society. It's the Republican Wayregardless of all the damage they create for so many Americans.

Melman is now somewhat apologetic about not being strong enough, earlier on, to tell the truth about his homosexuality, and take a stand, back then. I am glad for him, that he finally has accepted himself, and had the courage to come out of the closet, and stop living a lie. I'm sure his life, going forward, will be a far happier life. Good for him.

Melman now says that he will work with other groups who are taking a stand, and standing up for equal rights under the law, for all Americans, and working toward achieving Marital rights, for our Gay Americans.

Good for you Mr. Melman, now see if you can influence the thousands of other closeted Gay Republican Aides, and strategists, and why not start with Rove, himself. Or Ron Christie? Or maybe Lindsey Graham? There are surely plenty of closeted homosexuals in your party from which you can recruit.

Good luck to you, sir. I hope that when they begin their usual vicious attacks against you, that you will continue to be strong enough to rise above their party line hatred.

G.

pooltchr
08-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Why are you so obsessed with stories about homosexuality??

Steve

hondo
08-26-2010, 08:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you so obsessed with stories about homosexuality??

Steve </div></div>

Here's a challenge for pooltchr ... actually discuss the thread topic.

LWW

Gayle in MD
08-26-2010, 08:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you so obsessed with stories about homosexuality??

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

When a poster's only goal is to stalk annd insult other posters, relentlessly, the subject of the thread is incidental to them. Insulting others is his only goal. The question is, how come some people are allowed to do so, non stop, without any repercussions from the moderator of this forum.

All of his posts under mine, are insulting, and have been for years. Does he ever get banned? Mostly I keep him on ignore, and only see anything he writes when someone either e-mails me about it, or quotes him.

Every post he writes seeks to bring the discussion down to a personal level, condescending, and insulting.

Yet he, and another user here, are allowed to insult, stalk, stir the pot, attack other users, slander other users here, as much as they like.

We are not to complain.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

hondo
08-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Gayle, the post where he calls me a hillbilly, says back the f**k off, says I'm not intelligent enough to have a discussion with, tells me to go play in my sandbox, and THEN asks me if I'm looking to get banned, was the final straw for me.

I've had it! I'd love to just quit this forum but the pool discussion is pretty thin on here and I do have time on my hands.

I do post on a music forum and a boxing forum but I've always enjoyed these kinds of forums.
The fact that they can say anything to us and when we respond,
we risk being banned makes me sick.

Gayle in MD
08-26-2010, 10:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the post where he calls me a hillbilly, says back the f**k off, says I'm not intelligent enough to have a discussion with, tells me to go play in my sandbox, and THEN asks me if I'm looking to get banned, was the final straw for me.

I've had it! I'd love to just quit this forum but the pool discussion is pretty thin on here and I do have time on my hands.

I do post on a music forum and a boxing forum but I've always enjoyed these kinds of forums.
The fact that they can say anything to us and when we respond,
we risk being banned makes me sick. </div></div>

Me too, friend. He has called me the scum of the earth.

Hey, the guy isn't playing with a full deck. Total ignore!

I don't read their posts because...

1. They make up their own facts.

2. They deny their own nasty behavior.

4. They are not well read.

5. They think they can read minds.

6. They blame Obama and the Dems, for the disastrous consequences of the Republican policies which have destroyed our country, and wasted lives and money.

7. They're nasty people, some of them quite ill.

8. They lie.

9. They are consistantly condescending and dishonest.

10. They are unable to debate, without personal attacks. In fact, the three worst ones on here, are the most hpocritical people I have even encountered.

Why would I want to read anything they write? They are a total waste of time.

You're obviously far more educated than any of them, Hondo. I don't like the things they write to you, Q., Stretch, Wolf, or myself, so why should we read it? It's of no value at all. They're children!

G.

Gayle in MD
08-26-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm sure the moderator will be thrilled over Steve flaunting his ability to attack and insult the few liberals left on this forum, relentlessly, apparently with the moderator's blessings.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Most who have read my posts know that I am consistantly against those who seek to demonize any minorities, for anny reason, or seek to deprive them of any of their Constitutional rights.

Steve has twisted that into an obsession over stories about homosexuals.

The gross hypocracy of the Republican Party, as well, is surely highlighted by the statement which Mr. Melmann made this week, admitting that Rove's lynchpin strategy, was to gin up the Religious right, by USING the issue of gay marriage in the 04 Bush election.

A clear case of pitting groups of Americans, against one another, for political gain.

Obviously, such a spotlight on Republican hypocracy grates on him, and hence, he reacts with the usual RW response, twisting the entire point of the information, and using his usual bashing tactic to divert attention away from the point of the thread.

SOSO BS.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
08-27-2010, 12:49 PM
It is kind of like AA...Now that he has admitted his homosexuality he is on the way to recovery. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
08-27-2010, 02:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Alright. He's gay. So what? Does that in any way prevent him from doing his job? Does it impact anyone's life other than his own?
Was this posted because he is gay, or because he is gay and a Republican?
Why should anyone's sexual preferences be a political issue?
Does the fact that he is gay make him any less effective at his job than, oh, Barny Frank?

Steve

llotter
08-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Republicans are not very welcoming of people like Melman but he will be very welcome among the Democrats. I hope he goes where he is welcome.

hondo
08-28-2010, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Alright. He's gay. So what? Does that in any way prevent him from doing his job? Does it impact anyone's life other than his own?
Was this posted because he is gay, or because he is gay and a Republican?
Why should anyone's sexual preferences be a political issue?
Does the fact that he is gay make him any less effective at his job than, oh, Barny Frank?

Steve </div></div>

You don't see him as a hypocrite?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-26-2010/gay-old-party

Sev
08-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Just because you are gay does not mean you believe in gayness.

There are many gays that accept what they are but are not happy about it.
For instance most lepers accept what they are...

Calling the guy a Hypocrite because he is gay is a bit disingenuous. I watched an interview on CNN today with a gay individual that is part of the CNN family. He basically said to remember that the actions of any person that may be gay are mute until after they conclude to themselves what their sexual orientation is. Even then the choice is theirs.

=

hondo
08-28-2010, 08:30 PM
If i was gay I wouldn't do everything in my power to undermine
gays. Sounds like a hypocrite to me. Sorry.

pooltchr
08-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Is it not possible that a gay person might also see the far reaching and potentially troubling consequences of some of the gay agenda items?
If straight people can disagree on policies, why can't gays?

Steve

Qtec
08-29-2010, 03:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because you are gay does not mean you believe in gayness.

There are many gays that accept what they are but are not happy about it.
For instance most lepers accept what they are...

Calling the guy a Hypocrite because he is gay is a bit disingenuous. I watched an interview on CNN today with a gay individual that is part of the CNN family. He basically said to remember that the actions of any person that may be gay are mute until after they conclude to themselves what their sexual orientation is. Even then the choice is theirs.

= </div></div>

LMAO. That is the most ill informed post I think I have ever read.

Bill Maher outed Melman in 2006. watch (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmh5o_bill-maher-outs-ken-mehlman-on-cnn_news)

The GOP is the Gay Old Party who bash gays.

Q

hondo
08-29-2010, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it not possible that a gay person might also see the far reaching and potentially troubling consequences of some of the gay agenda items?
If straight people can disagree on policies, why can't gays?

Steve </div></div>

LOL! To quote Bill Maher, " Hating yourself is the greatest love of all."

hondo
08-29-2010, 06:02 AM
I wonder why Sid's post was deleted. It was excellent and dead on.

LWW
08-29-2010, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Alright. He's gay. So what?

Steve </div></div>

And there you nailed it.

The left is obsessed with sexual orientation and race.

It is the belief of the left's leadership that they own the votes of gays and minorities so any gay or black which dares leave the moonbat ranch and plantation will be treated as a runaway slave and beaten down severely for their insolence.

LWW