PDA

View Full Version : Hostage Released! Bravo President Carter!

Gayle in MD
08-27-2010, 12:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il granted amnesty for Gomes at Carter's request, said Deanna Congileo, a spokeswoman for the former president. Carter will return to the U.S. with Gomes, who is expected to be in Boston by Friday afternoon, Congileo said.

As word of his possible release spread this week, members of a Facebook group called "Save Aijalon Gomes!" expressed relief and optimism that his ordeal would soon end.

"He is an excellent human being and a joy to know," Hinds, a member of the group, said in a post Tuesday. "God has kept him."

</div></div>

Deeman3
08-27-2010, 10:47 AM
Any time that idiot is bested, I have to applaud whomever did it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I see his son is being taken to china to be anointed as the next Dear Leader.

Gayle in MD
08-27-2010, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any time that idiot is bested, I have to applaud whomever did it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I see his son is being taken to china to be anointed as the next Dear Leader. </div></div>

As do I!

I also applaud those
Republicans whom I admire, regularly. I think I wrote a post just this week, in admiration of both Mehlmann, and Olson, both Republicans.

BTW, I am currently studying Shultz, Reagan's Secfretary of State. What a man he was, a true stand up person, who tried to keep Reagan from listening to the advisors around him, who pushed for much of what got Reagan into trouble.

Did you know that Reagan's approval rating went from 67%,. down to forty-one percent, after the Iran/Contra mess was exposed.

eg8r
08-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Congrats Carter.

eg8r

llotter
08-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Iran/Contra, oh yes, I remember that manufactured, partisan flap over nothing. It's amazing to what lengths the left will go to defeat their patriotic enemies, the country be damned.