PDA

View Full Version : Noted Yale economist predicts double-dip

pooltchr
08-27-2010, 05:13 PM
Contrary to another thread posted on here recently.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/art...e-dip-recession (http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/110502/economist-shiller-sees-potential-for-double-dip-recession)

Steve

LWW
08-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Here's all you need to know ... all good news is to the regime's credit while all bad news is Bush's fault.

LWW

cushioncrawler
08-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Interesting (pardon the pun) (????) ("interest" iz allso a financial term).
Its interesting that Shiller.....
(....... funny name for a krappynomicyst -- a shill of some sort -- i would change it to Shilling).
........ never mentions "deficit" (so far so good).
........ sez that unemployment iz the main worry at prezent (ok, i agree, so far so good).
........ sez that the gov needs to stimulate employment (ok, i agree, so far so good).

Hmmmmmmmm -- strange -- a krappynomicyst writes allmost one whole page about ekonomix, and i karnt find anything ridiculous in hiz thinking.
So, i will havta pick on hiz name again -- Shiller -- funny.
mac.

Sev
08-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Yah I saw the name as well and laughed.

Every put on their life preservers. We're going down.

cushioncrawler
08-28-2010, 07:16 AM
Its a double dip.
But, its when u go down for the third time that u dont kum back up aint it.
Shood change name to $hiller.
mac.

LWW
08-28-2010, 07:49 AM
I don't think it's a double dip because I don't think the first drop has ended yet.

US GDP under Bush rose from $11,347.2B to $13,228.9B billion in 2007 (That's 9.82% for the Obamatrons.) ... which happened to be the last year of R fiscal policy. It dropped to $13,228.8 in 2008 ... and the far left claimed it was an apocalyptic downturn because GDP fell by .00076% (That's less than 1/10,000 of 1% for O-cultists.) and then dropped to $12,880.6B in 2009 (That's -2.63% for the cabal.) and we were informed that happy days were here again.

Under the R controlled congress US GDP rose by 45.47%. Under the D controlled congress it has fell by 2.633%.

Figures simply don't lie.

My source? The regime's Bureau of Economic Analysis ... that's the department that the Ministry of Truth and American Pravda don't like to be talked about.

Proof once again that the far left will believe whatever is put on the spoon for them. (http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb/TableView.asp?SelectedTable=6&ViewSeries=NO&Java=no&Request3Place=N&3Place=N&FromView=YES&Freq=Year&FirstYear=1993&LastYear=2010&3Place=N&Update=Update&JavaBox=no#Mid)

LWW

cushioncrawler
08-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Dubb -- There are lies in everything, especially krappynomix.
Ahha -- the first lie i espy -- "GDP".
Expenditure iz not a Produkt -- some expenditure iz produkt, some aint.
That expenditure iz a Cost iz closer to the truth. So, we shood call it "GDC".

I am happy to point out where any krappynomix iz false -- uzing my logik its eezy.
Unfortunately most of what pipple think iz ekonomix iz really politix -- not so eezy.
mac.

LWW
08-29-2010, 05:56 AM
Tis amazing how the O-cultists cower in fear of objective truth.

LWW