PDA

View Full Version : Is This a Racist Statement?

hondo
08-28-2010, 04:58 PM
"Blacks have suffered the most by the lies taught them. Do you expect them to become aware all at once. They will gradually find out piece by piece about the real history. Tell your black friends what you know and where they can confirm it. I have some modest experience on this by playing on a black team for 3 years. Say it in a matter of fact way. There is awareness of the tea party movement which will lead to an improved understanding.

Why would you let a friend carry misinformation that will cause them future harm?"

The poster realizes that blacks are ignorant and mis-informed because he played on a black team for 3 years.
I bet he was one of their most popular players. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Thank God the old white men marching in the Tea Party will help to educate these heathens.
He even tells us white folks how to talk to black folks so they can understand. Comes from his vast experience in putting up with blacks on that team, I suppose.

hondo
08-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Incidently, this was in a thread where the clan was trying to
convince readers that Republicans love their little black buddies and that many Democrats belong in the KKK.
They then offer a doctored picture of Byrd as proof.

The above post was from Slide Rule who posts as Under on here.

pooltchr
08-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Helping to educate anyone, and helping them overcome the problems that result from being misinformed can only be considered as helping that person.

Of course, you will always have some people who will simply ignore those who would attempt to help them in this manner.

Ignoring someone, simply because they are trying to tell you something contrary to what you may have believed true, will only continue the ignorance.

If I tell you that your shoe is untied, you can choose to ignore me, because you either don't like me, or don't believe me. After all, you know it was tied this morning when you got dressed.
Ignoring me doesn't change anything, and hopefully, you won't trip and hurt yourself because you didn't want to listen.

How can trying to help educate and enlighten someone be considered anything less than a gesture of friendship?

Steve

hondo
08-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Ah, yes. The opinion of the upper class Republican white folks is duly noted. You even managed to make condescension
sound magnaminous.
Thank you, pooltchr. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
08-28-2010, 05:27 PM
How did you know my shoestring was untied?
Are you eclairvoyent or something?

Eclairs! YUMMY! Now I'm hungry!
I'll never lose any weight this way.
Everything I say reminds me of food.

hondo
08-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Well, thus far, we have had only one response.
Steve feels it is the honor and responsibility of educated
white Republican gentlemen to school our un-enlightened
African-American brothers.

Dick, I'm waiting for your spin. Followed by Sev's hahahahas.
Eg, I'm waiting for your "who cares what's posted otherwheres."

Steve, this would be an ideal spot for you to fire back with
one of your daily " nobody cares what you post, Hondo, you're insignificant" posts.

This forum is dead. Stick a fork in it.
It reminds me of the old Playpool forum when I tried to hang on long after it was dead.
When Fast Larry got the boot, everyone left.

pooltchr
08-28-2010, 07:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This forum is dead. Stick a fork in it.
</div></div>

Is that why you have no problem throwing another shovel of dirt on it?

Steve

LWW
08-29-2010, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They then offer a doctored picture of Byrd as proof.</div></div>

Tell me that even you haven't shoved your own head down the rabbit hole so far that you deny Byrd was a Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops in the KKK?

LWW