08-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Maybe

eg8r
08-30-2010, 10:05 AM
I disagree.

eg8r

Stretch
08-30-2010, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't you agree? </div></div>

I believe Bush was a disaster for America, and a disaster for the World. Whoever was pulling his strings should have disconnected his mouth. Instead they just made sure he only had easy prepaired questiones to fumble through, thank god. Clinton owned him in the communication and intelligence Department. Obama as well for that matter. St.

pooltchr
08-30-2010, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=hondo] communication and intelligence Department. Obama as well for that matter. St. </div></div>

I disagree.

Steve

hondo
08-30-2010, 06:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I disagree.

eg8r </div></div>

Seriously? Who then, for crying out loud?

hondo
08-30-2010, 06:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=hondo] communication and intelligence Department. Obama as well for that matter. St. </div></div>

I disagree.

Steve </div></div>

You've got to be kidding me !!! Holy Sh*t!

Sev
08-30-2010, 06:38 PM
The current story is still unfolding.

Give it time.

LWW
08-31-2010, 02:35 AM
For an English teacher who isn't fluent it English, it's unreasonable to expect a basic grasp of US history.

That being said, worse that Bush would certainly include:

- Grant.
- Lincoln.
- Carter.
- Nixon.
- Both Johnsons.

LWW

Qtec
08-31-2010, 03:44 AM
I don't know if he was the worst but he was pretty bad.

I <u>have</u> criticized him a lot but I don't think its <u>all </u>his fault. The Neo-Cons under him manipulated him. They got him to start the war etc by giving him 'solid info' that was crap.He is accountable because he was the POTUS and should have know better than to believe everything they told him.

This is why the Republican Party power brokers want dumb Republican Presidents.

If you sell weapons, you want war.

Q

hondo
08-31-2010, 06:29 AM
Continue your personal attacks.
Hondo's a lousy English teacher.
Hondo's on his cross.
Hondo must be a racist since he voted for Byrd.
Hondo's an illiterate hillbilly.

Every post you make just cheapens you more and more.
Your two buddies Steve and Sev love you.
Every other poster on this forum , past and present, sees you
for the low life you are.

For someone who has done nothing in his life but sit on
a computer and try to drag others down to your gutter,
yet craves to be somebody, it must be dis-heartening.

I no longer get too annoyed with your personal attacks LWW.
My family has pointed out to me that you are a nobody compared to me.
While I usually don't like to think like that, in this case, it does happen to be true.

Go cash your welfare check and keep typing, hero.
You are nothing.

Sev
08-31-2010, 06:51 AM
Actually Larry has no need for welfare checks. He is doing quite well.

hondo
08-31-2010, 07:16 AM
I forgot about SS Disability.

pooltchr
08-31-2010, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This is why the Republican Party power brokers want dumb Republican Presidents.

Q </div></div>

Probably the very same reason the Dems wanted Obama and not Hillary! They needed someone they could manipulate!

Steve

LWW
09-01-2010, 01:56 AM
If he only knew.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-01-2010, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't you agree? </div></div>

I think it's a toss up between Reagan, Carter and Bush.

While Carter was a very intelligent man, with an honorable core of honesty, Reagan's policies were most responsible for setting our country on a track of declline, as regards many of our core issues, such as a strong middle class, his amnesty for illegals, his penchant for propping up the worst of the worse, and spreading weapons around the world to danngerous people.

Without Shultz, his administration would have been complete failure, as it was, and also, he committed treason. Reagan set up policies which were awful for our country, over the long haul. Like Bush, he was just a pawn for the wealthy, and the corporate pigs who don't care about the future of the people in our country, or our environment.

Bush was the worst, and I've listed all the reasons here before. Lying our country into a war with a country which was no immediate threat, is abouut the worst thing a president can do, IMO.

One need only read former counter terrorist Czar, Richard Clark's book, to understand the vast dishonesty and incompetence of George Bush, who, like Reagan, was nothing more than a pawn for the wealthy, and also trashed the environment, removing even his own father's limited attempts to limit the amount of poisonand filth which the fascist corporate pigs continue to dump into our food, water and their on-going trashing of the environment

Bush's administration had more liars annd crooks at the top levels, than any administration in history, and the huge damages from his non stop lies, cost our country not only economic stability, honor and treasure, four thousand four hundred and twenty-seven lost young soldiers, in Iraq, for example, and over thirty three thousand severely injured soldiers, ruined lives, for whom he didn't even provide decent protective equipmennt.

Bush was kissing the very Sauidi Prince's who send money to terrorists, as he upset the one regime which held some barriers against surrounding threats, Iran among them.

Bush, had the least honor of any of our former Presidents, and one need only recall his "Joking" over finding no WMD in Iraq, wikth his cutsey little perfmormance in the Oval Officek, looking around for WMD, joking over his own incompetence and poor judgement, as our soldiers were being slaughtered on the battlefield. What could be worse than that?
Bush left our country in the worse condition of anny former president, wasted the budget surplus, grew the govvernment and massively grew debts, destroyed relationships with allies, and shamed the spirit of our country with his torturing of prisoners, lying us into a war, spying illegally on Americans citizens, and appointing incompetent agency heads, while his cronies were stealing us blind in Iraq, the worst foreign policy decision in our history. In is wake, only no win disasters remained. Much like Reagan, our country took disastrous turns, which promoted more failed and damaging Republicann policies, all on lies.

G.

hondo
09-01-2010, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If he only knew.

LWW </div></div>

That wealthy , huh?
Sounds illegal to me.
Wouldn't surprise me.
Your behavior on the forums has certainly been less than honest.

LWW
09-01-2010, 04:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo's on his cross.
Hondo's an illiterate hillbilly.</div></div>

That one deserves to live on.

LWW

hondo
09-01-2010, 05:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo's on his cross.
Hondo's an illiterate hillbilly.</div></div>

That one deserves to live on.

LWW </div></div>

How's the crack business these days, Mr Too Wealthy For Hondo To Imagine?
You don't work.
Sev and you claim you're rich.
I seem to remember you "claiming " you had some internet racket
going at one time.
You "claimed' to have been a businessman til you got fired for always being on the internet.
All pictures of you have been altered.
You have several usernames.
You're prolific on many more forums that anybody dreams.
You're a black man who hates blacks.
You're a Christian who never goes to church and lies and swears to God you're telling the truth.
You're a warmonger who's never been to war.
Sev seems to know all about where you live, your finances,
yet admits he's never seen a wife either. HMMM.

VERY INTERESTING!
It's a mystery inside an enigma. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

The enigmatic Mr Dub A Dub. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif