08-29-2010, 08:32 PM
On the inside.

eg8r
08-30-2010, 09:55 AM
Of an empty tequila bottle?

eg8r

bobroberts
08-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Actually she is ugly through and through.
Take away her money and power and see what you would have left.
A bitter shell of a person.

In all the years there are none worse then Pelosi. When she is on T.V. i have to turn away for fear of turning into salt.

LAMas
08-30-2010, 12:04 PM
She may look better after Nov 2nd.:-)

pooltchr
08-30-2010, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She may look better after Nov 2nd.:-) </div></div>

If she is 3000 miles away from Washington!!!!!!

Steve

bobroberts
08-30-2010, 05:26 PM
She already looks like she has been embalmed.

pooltchr
08-30-2010, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She already looks like she has been embalmed. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Steve

hondo
08-30-2010, 06:26 PM
You guys are hateful. BOOOO.

Sev
08-30-2010, 06:42 PM
Good old stretch Pelosi.

I understand she plays the sphincter factor.

pooltchr
08-30-2010, 07:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are hateful. BOOOO. </div></div>

I actually thought his assessment was quite gracious!

I was going to say she looks like she's trying to pass gas!

Steve

Gayle in MD
08-30-2010, 09:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the inside. </div></div>

For a woman who raised five children, and is seventy years old, I think she looks aabsolutely fabulous!

G.

LAMas
08-30-2010, 10:01 PM
She will be toast and not of the town.

August 30, 2010 4:43 PM
By Steven Shepard

The GOP now holds a 10-point lead on Gallup's generic ballot, the largest advantage the party has sported in the poll in a midterm election year since Gallup began tracking the question in 1942.

GOPers lead Dems, 51% to 41%, among registered voters interviewed Aug. 23-29 as part of Gallup's daily tracking poll. This is the fifth consecutive week the GOP has led the generic ballot, and the wide gap points to "significant gains" this Nov. for the party, according to Gallup Editor-in-Chief Frank Newport.

Just last week, Dems had cut the GOP lead to 3 points. That was down from leads of 7 and 6 points the previous two weeks, respectively.

GOPers are also more excited about voting this year, with 50% describing themselves as "very enthusiastic." Just 25% of Dems say they're "very enthusiastic," and only 28% of indies match that excitement level.

Gallup surveyed 1,540 registered voters, for a margin of error of +/- 2.5%. Later this cycle, Gallup will start to screen voters for their vote likelihood. That screen, they report, has historically resulted in a further 3-point advantage for the GOP.