PDA

View Full Version : How hot is Ann Coulter?

hondo
08-29-2010, 08:36 PM
I've heard she's frigid.

bobroberts
08-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Think you got her confused with Michele. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
08-30-2010, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard she's frigid. </div></div>

Pitty the man that would face her in a divorce court. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

Chopstick
08-30-2010, 12:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard she's frigid. </div></div>

Pitty the man that would face her in a divorce court. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St. </div></div>

Or listen to her in the morning. Amen brother.

Deeman3
08-30-2010, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard she's frigid. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Maybe, but that didn't seem to slow Hillary down much did it? </span>

hondo
08-30-2010, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think you got her confused with Michele. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That was a racist statement. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

hondo
08-30-2010, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard she's frigid. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Maybe, but that didn't seem to slow Hillary down much did it? </span> </div></div>

????????

Sev
08-30-2010, 06:31 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/AnnColter.jpg

hondo
08-30-2010, 06:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/AnnColter.jpg </div></div>

Ellen Degeneres???

Sev
08-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Its my understanding Ellen had an apple on her head.