PDA

View Full Version : Dick Cheney

hondo
08-29-2010, 08:41 PM
How many of you wouldn't mind Cheney as your father-in-law?

Be honest.

LAMas
08-30-2010, 12:18 PM
I pass.
I wouldn't go hunting with him either.

"Dick Cheney is a sniveling, bitter, dangerous, sick old man."
hondo
:-)

Deeman3
08-30-2010, 02:53 PM
I would honestly not mind having a patriot like him as a Father-in-Law. Why would I?

Just because he is on a different side of the political isle from you should not make that big a difference. He has accomplished much in his life despite major health issues. His family seems to be dovoted to him and he has the respect of the people who count. He was never swayed by simple popularity contests and served our nation well.

His only failing in my opinon has been the take the Carter path of bad mounting the sitting President which I hope I would not have done.

He seems an honorable man.

By the way, I was married to a woman for 27 years who's mother was a Democrat until the day she died! Despite some family shame, she was,overall, a good if misguided woman. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
08-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Not to mention the fact that Liz isn't all that hard on the eyes. And since the other daughter plays for a different team, I don't even consider that possibility.

Steve

hondo
08-30-2010, 06:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pass.
I wouldn't go hunting with him either.

"Dick Cheney is a sniveling, bitter, dangerous, sick old man."
hondo
:-)
</div></div>

Ah, yes, the post that led to my demise thanks to you and Slide Rule.
Thanks for reminding me why I think so little of you.

Sev
08-30-2010, 06:48 PM
I'd go to deer camp with Cheney.

hondo
08-30-2010, 07:00 PM
If I was you I wouldn't go ground hog hunting with him. I've
seen pictures of you.

Sev
08-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Are you sure?

Qtec
08-31-2010, 12:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would honestly not mind having a patriot like him as a Father-in-Law. </div></div>

A patriot! Mr Dick '5 deferments' Cheney? The guy who loves war as long as he is not in it?

The guy who lied the USA into an unnecessary war and with 5,000+ US dead and 10,000s of casualties?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two months after the President's address to Congress, Vice President Dick Cheney appeared on NBC's "Meet the Press" and went further than the president in alleging Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons program.

"He's had years to get good at it and we know he has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>And we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons,"</span> Cheney said. </div></div>

link (http://edition.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/07/08/wbr.iraq.claims/)

Q

hondo
08-31-2010, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would honestly not mind having a patriot like him as a Father-in-Law. </div></div>

A patriot! Mr Dick '5 deferments' Cheney? The guy who loves war as long as he is not in it?

The guy who lied the USA into an unnecessary war and with 5,000+ US dead and 10,000s of casualties?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two months after the President's address to Congress, Vice President Dick Cheney appeared on NBC's "Meet the Press" and went further than the president in alleging Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons program.

"He's had years to get good at it and we know he has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>And we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons,"</span> Cheney said. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

The puppet master pulling Ws strings.

Gayle in MD
09-01-2010, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would honestly not mind having a patriot like him as a Father-in-Law. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

The puppet master pulling Ws strings. </div></div>

W. knew exactly what was going on. He shoved his finger into Richard Clark's chest, and told him to go "Find" intelligence that Iraq was involved in 9/11.

Dick Cheney is one of the most dishonorable people to ever hold public office. He's right down there with W. annd REagan. another Liar, who doesn't care how manny innocent people end up dead, because of his deceit, and was annd is nothing but a pawn for the wealthy, regardless of how much he damaged the Middle Class American workers.

I can't wait for his and W.'s book tours. I'll finally get to tell them to their faces, how disgracful they are, I hope.

G.

DickLeonard
09-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Gayle as Ex Gov Jessie "The Body" Ventura called him and Georgie Boy Chicken Hawks. Send you to War but they aint Going.

Roger Clemens had a dope for his Counsel, all one has to do is answer I can't remember. Ronald Reagans answer to all his questions and they can't get you for perjury. The Iran Contra Investigation comes to mind.

I have to stop before I get back to wasting my time here. Love Dick

hondo
09-01-2010, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle as Ex Gov Jessie "The Body" Ventura called him and Georgie Boy Chicken Hawks. Send you to War but they aint Going.

Roger Clemens had a dope for his Counsel, all one has to do is answer I can't remember. Ronald Reagans answer to all his questions and they can't get you for perjury. The Iran Contra Investigation comes to mind.

</div></div>

LOL! Good post, Dick.

pooltchr
09-01-2010, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I can't wait for his and W.'s book tours. I'll finally get to tell them to their faces, how disgracful they are, I hope.

G.[/b] </div></div>

I will donate a couple of bucks to your bail fund.

Steve

hondo
09-01-2010, 04:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G.[/b] </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

It's all about bullying with you, isn't it?
Lawful protest? Toss em in jail.
Respond to your personal attacks?
Get em tossed from the forum.

Do you beat your wife and kids?
Nah, I don't really believe that.
Lamas is another story.

Gayle in MD
09-01-2010, 05:06 PM
[quote=DickLeonard]Gayle as Ex Gov Jessie "The Body" Ventura called him and Georgie Boy Chicken Hawks. Send you to War but they aint Going.

[/quotw]
Whoopie! Good post friend, and how are you doing??? Miss you.

Love,
Gayle

pooltchr
09-01-2010, 09:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G.[/b] </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

It's all about bullying with you, isn't it?
Lawful protest? Toss em in jail.
Respond to your personal attacks?
Get em tossed from the forum.

Do you beat your wife and kids?
Nah, I don't really believe that.
Lamas is another story. </div></div>

Your ignorance is showing again. There was no bullying in my post. G said she was going to attend Bush and Cheney's book tour in order to give them a piece of her mine (personally, she probably needs to hold on to whatever little bit remains)
So, givern her outspoken fanatical outbursts on here when those names come up, I'm thinking if she ever got within 20 feet of either of them, she would probably end up getting arrested. So, I offered to help with her bail.

Now, don't you feel just a little bit stupid for jumping to conclusions yet again???????????

Steve

hondo
09-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Not at all. Your intent was exactly what I thought it was.

Gayle in MD
09-02-2010, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would honestly not mind having a patriot like him as a Father-in-Law. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As Barack Obama appeared on television Tuesday to declare the end of the U.S. combat role in Iraq, were viewers happiest in Baghdad, Washington, D.C., or Tehran?
The obvious answer would seem to be Washington or Baghdad. In fact, some analysts believe the real winner of the war in Iraq is neither the Iraqis, nor Americans, but the Iranians. It's a sobering analysis, especially in light of the United Nations-imposed and U.S.-backed sanctions against Iran, intended to to influence the country's intractable position on its nuclear capability.
Mohammad Bazzi, adjunct senior fellow for Middle East Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations, wrote Monday at the GlobalPost.com: "In February 2003, as he marshaled the United States for war, President George W. Bush declared: 'A new regime in Iraq would serve as a dramatic and inspiring example of freedom for other nations in the region.' Now, as the U.S. military concludes its combat role . . . Iraq is indeed a dramatic example for the Middle East, but not in the ways that Bush and his administration envisioned. Iraq did not become a beacon of democracy, nor did it create a domino effect that toppled other dictatorial regimes in the Arab world. Instead, the Iraq war has unleashed a new wave of sectarian hatred and upset the Persian Gulf's strategic balance, helping Iran consolidate its role as the dominant regional power."
</div></div>

Cheney only had two goals as VP, to fill his pockets, and the pockets of his oil cronies, including Halliburton, and the Bush family's Carlyle Group, and to remove the checks and balances put in place by our founders, turning the Presidency into a dictatorship.

The Iraq war they lied us all into supporting, for a time, until those who weren't drinking the Kool Aid researched the information and realized they cherry picked the intel, remains the worst foreign policy decision in history.

The Bush/Cheney stated goals for the Middle East, subject to "Winning" the war in Iraq, were not only intentional lies, but impossible and absurd. Bush and Cheney didn't give a damn about those soldiers who gave their lives, to make them and their cronies richer. Bush's tears when he had to face them, were nothing but guilt.

Two multi-millionaires, who never faced combat, and did everything they could do to make sure they never had to face combat, how could they be thought of as patriots? Six deferments!

Two cowardly, lying Treasonists is more like it.

G.

LWW
09-02-2010, 04:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheney only had two goals as VP, to fill his pockets, and the pockets of his oil cronies, including Halliburton, and the Bush family's Carlyle Group

G. </div></div>

Do you fact check anything?

Ever?

We all know you don't.

FTR ... Cheney donated his Halliburton options, and Carlyle is now a penny stock and Bush Sr lost his shorts, and Dubya held no stock at all while in office.

LWW

pooltchr
09-02-2010, 05:26 PM
If it's not on the spoon, it can't be true.
If it's on the spoon, it must be true.
Her mind is made up...don't confuse her with facts!

Steve

hondo
09-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Cheney donated his Haliburton option. Well, of course.
You can't make it too obvious when you have opened the
doors for a company to bilk the American taxpayers out of billions, not counting American and Iraqi lives.
Eliminate the paper trail.
You characters want to believe in these mobsters so much you'll swallow anything.

It may be exposed one of these days.
Then you'll just deny you ever believed what you believe now.

Classic doublethink.

pooltchr
09-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Has anyone beside me noticed how Hondo has taken to copying the posting style of the one he claims to be the biggest problem to this forum????????????

They say immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You obviously hold Larry in very high regard!

Steve

hondo
09-02-2010, 07:46 PM
" Imitation" has only one "m".
Even we ignorant West Virginny hillbillies
can spell that word, stevie.

Hoist by thine own petar!

But you knew that, I imagine. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
09-03-2010, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Imitation" has only one "m".

But you knew that, I imagine. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

I give you credit for being smart enough to know when to avoid the content of a post, and try to divert attention by making a spelling correction.

The fact is, your post look more and more like Larry's every day. Next thing we know, you'll be leaving the dark side!

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-03-2010, 07:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would honestly not mind having a patriot like him as a Father-in-Law. Why would I?

Just because he is on a different side of the political isle from you should not make that big a difference. He has accomplished much in his life despite major health issues. His family seems to be dovoted to him and he has the respect of the people who count. He was never swayed by simple popularity contests and served our nation well.

His only failing in my opinon has been the take the Carter path of bad mounting the sitting President which I hope I would not have done.

He seems an honorable man.

By the way, I was married to a woman for 27 years who's mother was a Democrat until the day she died! Despite some family shame, she was,overall, a good if misguided woman. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Dear Dee,
I will defend you to the end. I know you would never mount a sitting president!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Stretch
09-03-2010, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many of you wouldn't mind Cheney as your father-in-law?

Be honest. </div></div>

I'll trade him for my Motherinlaw...........St.

Deeman3
09-03-2010, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD[/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Dear Dee,

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">My Dear lady, you certainly got me on that one!

That WOULD make all my protests about the gays pretty lame, would it not? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

pooltchr
09-03-2010, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

That WOULD make all my protests about the gays pretty lame, would it not? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif [/color] </div></div>

Not if the POTUS looked like Pelosi!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Of course, given that choice, you might be better off hooking up with Barny!

Steve

Deeman3
09-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Especially if I bad mounted him!

Gayle in MD
09-03-2010, 11:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div></div>

Dear Dee,

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif [/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000">My Dear lady, you certainly got me on that one!

That WOULD make all my protests about the gays pretty lame, would it not? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span> </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

BTW, I posted the information for you on the Pedophilia/Gay discussion we were having.

It is in the Barney Frank thread.

G.

hondo
09-04-2010, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Imitation" has only one "m".

But you knew that, I imagine. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

I give you credit for being smart enough to know when to avoid the content of a post, and try to divert attention by making a spelling correction.

The fact is, your post look more and more like Larry's every day. Next thing we know, you'll be leaving the dark side!

Steve
</div></div>

WADR, stevie, you may be the most clueless poster on this forum.
Even in my response to you, I deliberately used 2 of your hero's favorite expressions but you're so myopic, you didn't even catch it.
Ther's nothing sadder than seeing some big dummy who thinks he's smarter than everybody else, and you make a fool out of yourself every time you post.

You know there's no law against thinking before you post.

pooltchr
09-04-2010, 12:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Imitation" has only one "m".

Steve
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Not even close as long as you remain here. </span>
Even in my response to you, I deliberately used 2 of your hero's
<span style="color: #FF0000">I have no hero's on this forum. My heros are for the most part, serving overseas. </span>
favorite expressions but you're so myopic, <span style="color: #FF0000">Just because I don't react to your every idiotic line doesn't mean I didn't see it....just that I didn't bother to address it. </span> you didn't even catch it.
Ther's nothing sadder than seeing some big dummy <span style="color: #FF0000">Like you, little man </span> who thinks <span style='font-size: 17pt'>he's</span> smarter than everybody else, and you make a fool out of <span style='font-size: 17pt'>yourself </span>every time you post.
<span style="color: #FF0000">OK Mr English teacher....care to tell us all what is wrong with your sentence? (I pointed out in big letters to help you find it. </span>)

You know there's no law against thinking before you post. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> There is no law against thinking for yourself either, but you seem to have a real problem actually doing it.

Steve</span>

hondo
09-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Wrong again, stevie.
I admit it's poorly constructed and lacks parallelism ( I actually thought about re-wording before posting but thought why cast my pearls before swine), but it is a actually a compound-complex sentence, and, thus, the pronouns are not out of agreement with each other.

Please, stevie, do not try to appear intelligent.
It doesn't become you.
Just keep tossing out 3rd grade insults, and try to ape your hero as often as you can, and you'll be fine.

LAMas
09-04-2010, 11:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Imitation" has only one "m".

But an ignorant "West Virginny hillbillies" can't spell the word Petard,
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/hoist%20by%20your%20own%20petard.html

pooltchr
09-05-2010, 08:41 AM
He was an English teacher! Of course, he knew!

Steve

hondo
09-05-2010, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Imitation" has only one "m".

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/hoist%20by%20your%20own%20petard.html </div></div>

The phrase 'hoist with one's own petar[d]' is often cited as 'hoist by one's own petar[d]'. The two forms mean the same, although the former is strictly a more accurate version of the original source. A petard is, or rather was, as they have long since fallen out of use, a small engine of war used to blow breaches in gates or walls. They were originally metallic and bell-shaped but later cubical wooden boxes. Whatever the shape, the significant feature was that they were full of gunpowder - basically what we would now call a bomb.

How many times are you going to make a fool of yourself before your little buddy starts saying, " WHOA! WTF!"

ROTFLMFAO!

hondo
09-05-2010, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was an English teacher! Of course, he knew!

Steve </div></div>

Unfortunately, I did know.
I figure you 2 dodo birds will now lick
your wounds in private.

LMFAO! You always were easy. LWW seems to get dumber the more he hangs around you.

Hoist by thine ownn petar. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
09-05-2010, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> you 2 dodo birds
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Wow, that really hurt!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sounds like something you may have learned out on the playground!

Steve

hondo
09-05-2010, 11:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Imitation" has only one "m".

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/hoist%20by%20your%20own%20petard.html </div></div>

The phrase 'hoist with one's own petar[d]' is often cited as 'hoist by one's own petar[d]'. The two forms mean the same, although the former is strictly a more accurate version of the original source. A petard is, or rather was, as they have long since fallen out of use, a small engine of war used to blow breaches in gates or walls. They were originally metallic and bell-shaped but later cubical wooden boxes. Whatever the shape, the significant feature was that they were full of gunpowder - basically what we would now call a bomb.

How many times are you going to make a fool of yourself before your little buddy starts saying, " WHOA! WTF!"

ROTFLMFAO! </div></div>

My apologies to LWW. I misread and thought LWW instead of lameass
had posted that.
I did think it odd cause I knew that LWW knew what the original spelling was.
Of course, little stevie jumped on it. No surprise there.
He puts a capital SL in slow.

pooltchr
09-05-2010, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
had posted that.
He puts a capital SL in slow. </div></div>

No surprise there, coming from someone who often posts insults to himself, simply because he doesn't pay attention to who he is responding to.

Steve

LAMas
09-05-2010, 06:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was an English teacher! Of course, he knew!

Steve </div></div>

Unfortunately, I did know.
I figure you 2 dodo birds will now lick
your wounds in private.

LMFAO! You always were easy. LWW seems to get dumber the more he hangs around you.

Hoist by thine ownn petar. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

"ownn"?... has only one "n" i.e., "own" ...retired teacher.

Google - hoist by thine own petar
Advanced search
About 6,800 results (0.34 seconds)
Did you mean: hoist by thine own petard

More at flatulate than the bomb you described:
Shakespeare's probable off-color pun "hoist with his own petar", i.e., flatulate, as reason for the spelling "petar" rather than "petard".

LAMas
09-05-2010, 06:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
had posted that.
He puts a capital SL in slow. </div></div>

No surprise there, coming from someone who often posts insults to himself, simply because he doesn't pay attention to who he is responding to.

Steve </div></div>

Yea...he didn't pay attention when he misspelled LAMas unless it was intentional - to dis me - a sleazy act.

hondo
09-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Thanks for pointing out my typo.
Do you really want to get into a grammar police challenge with me?
What's that?
No?
I didn't think so.

As for the rest of your moronic comments, read my
post on the subject again.
If you're still lost, ask LWW to explain it to you.

hondo
09-05-2010, 07:13 PM
I spelled 'lameass' wrong? Sorry. my bad.

hondo
09-05-2010, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Imitation" has only one "m".

"Petard" should be in quotations and not capitalized.
Your friendly neighborhood grammar police hard at work.

LAMas
09-05-2010, 11:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Imitation" has only one "m".

"Petard" should be in quotations and not capitalized.
Your friendly neighborhood grammar police hard at work. </div></div>

Petard - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Gayle in MD
09-06-2010, 04:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">" Imitation" has only one "m".

Steve
</div></div>

Even in my response to you, I deliberately used 2 of your hero's favorite expressions but you're so myopic, you didn't even catch it.
Ther's nothing sadder than seeing some big dummy who thinks he's smarter than everybody else, and you make a fool out of yourself every time you post.

You know there's no law against thinking before you post. </div></div>

Hondo,
I don't know whhy you bother with them.

Half the Republicans still think that the President is a Muslim.

They obviously do not even understand what a budget surplus is.

Their Tea Party folks are so stupid, the ones who are running run from reporters and expect them to only ask the questions they want answered.

They lived in denila, and launched attacks against all of us who posted documented information for eight years, about all of the Bush/cheney/Rove/Rice/rumsfeld/ etc., etc., gross lies and incompetence.

The entire foreign policy cabal, from Generals, to C.I.A. and foreign policy experts, have stated over and over again, that Bush's War, aided our enemies, particularly Iran, and al Qaeda.

There are so many tiimes when they make what they think is a "Win" for their arguments, claiming victory, when they haven't even managed to make a reasonable point.

They deny Bush's disastrous legacy, while denying their own faulty information, and then denying their undying support for everything he did.
One of them wrote that the growing U.S. debts, and unchecked spending, compliments of the Bush/Republican majority, didn't matter.

Probably THE MOST IGNORANT statement ever posted, just as they deny their secret on=going efforts to have people banned, for doing things they they know they can get away with around here, as much as they like, just as they deny things that we all know they wrote, and displayed.

When half of the self-proclaimed Republicans are telling polling data that they still thinki the President is a Muslim, in spite of the fact that his citizenship, and religious beliefs, have been proven over and overr, documennted over and over, what more proof of their gross ignorance do we need.

Haley Barbour just used his own past lobbying success, in poisoning our environment, along with his southern accent/southern state, to provide proof for his possible success in being the anti-Obama candidate for president.

Angle runs from reporters.

Bachman is a total nutjob.

Palin is beyond ifnorant about anything other than how too exploit stupid people, for personal financial gain.

Bush and Cheney liles were documented over and over again.

Why do any of us bother with these ignorant folks????

G.

pooltchr
09-06-2010, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000">Actually, it's less than 20%, but facts don't seem all that important to you </span>

They obviously do not even understand what a budget surplus is.

<span style="color: #FF0000">No, we just understand that what you think is a surplus is nothing more than creative accounting. </span>

Their Tea Party folks are so stupid, the ones who are running run from reporters and expect them to only ask the questions they want answered.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Of course, we've never seen dem congressmen dodging questions or pushing reporters on the street because they didn't like the questions, have we? </span>

They lived in <span style='font-size: 17pt'>denila</span>, and launched attacks against all of us who posted documented information for eight years, about all of the Bush/cheney/Rove/Rice/rumsfeld/ etc., etc., gross lies and incompetence.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Careful. Hondo is on a new kick...he thinks he's the spelling police. </span>

The entire foreign policy cabal, from Generals, to C.I.A. and foreign policy experts, have stated over and over again, that Bush's War, aided our enemies, particularly Iran, and al Qaeda.

<span style="color: #FF0000">It wasn't "Bush's war", it was America's war, your your DEMOCRAT congress supported it!!!!!! </span>

There are so many tiimes when they make what they think is a "Win" for their arguments, claiming victory, when they haven't even managed to make a reasonable point.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Examples? Links? </span>

They deny Bush's disastrous legacy, while denying their own faulty information, and then denying their undying support for everything he did.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Possibly one of the most ignorant comments you have made on this forum. Name one person who showed undying support for his administration! I only offer undying support to GOD. </span>

just as they deny their secret on=going efforts to have people banned,

<span style="color: #FF0000">Trying to silence the opposition is your game, not ours. </span>

When half of the self-proclaimed Republicans are telling polling data that they still thinki the President is a Muslim, <span style="color: #FF0000">We know it's not half, don't we?? </span> in spite of the fact that his citizenship, and religious beliefs, have been proven over and overr,
<span style="color: #FF0000">And just how do you "prove" someone's religious beliefs? One can only see if someone's actions support their stated beliefs. So far, Obama's don't. </span>

Haley Barbour just used his own past lobbying success, in poisoning our environment, along with his southern accent/southern state, to provide proof for his possible success in being the anti-Obama candidate for president.

<span style="color: #FF0000">More of your anti-southern bile? The civil war ended years ago. Will you ever stop living in the past??? </span>

Bachman is a total nutjob.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Coming from you, that's almost funny! </span>

Palin is beyond ifnorant about anything other than how too exploit stupid people, for personal financial gain.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Hondo, you better jump on that one.....or does she get a pass from the self proclaimed spelling police??</span>

Bush and Cheney liles were documented over and over again.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Hondo...you missed another one! </span>

Why do any of us bother with these ignorant folks????
<span style="color: #FF0000">Because he likes you, in spite of your ignorance. </span>

G.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">You never change.
It gets boring.

Steve </span>

hondo
09-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Wrong again. Only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence.
Also, when you are using a word as a word, you put it in quotations.

Do you really want to keep doing this, ole "buddy" ?

hondo
09-06-2010, 07:46 AM

hondo
09-06-2010, 07:50 AM
stevie, 2 points:

1. Although your responses were rather shallow, I do congratulate you for trying to think for yourself.
2. You, too, have several errors in your responses.
If you really are trying to improve yourself, I would be happy to point them out to you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
09-06-2010, 08:05 AM

"Actually, it's less than 20%, but facts don't seem all that important to you."

Sadly, stevie, you are apparently one of the 20%. What does that tell you?

Gayle in MD
09-06-2010, 10:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Half the Republicans still think that the President is a Muslim.

</div></div>

Actually, when you add up the number who say he is a Muslim, with those Republicans who say they're not sure if he is a Muslim, it's about half, who obviously are misinformed and unaware of their own gross ignorance.

Stupid people.

G.

pooltchr
09-06-2010, 10:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Do you really want to keep doing this, ole "buddy" ? </div></div>

Actually, I would be quite happy if I never had to deal with you at all. But, as you are just a little pest, like a pimple on my butt, that just won't go away, I guess I won't see that happen.

Steve

hondo
09-06-2010, 12:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Do you really want to keep doing this, ole "buddy" ? </div></div>

Actually, I would be quite happy if I never had to deal with you at all. But, as you are just a little pest, like a pimple on my butt, that just won't go away, I guess I won't see that happen.

Steve </div></div>

Have a wonderful day, little buddy.

DickLeonard
09-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Gayle I do miss you but I just can't get back this board. I just can't believe a Bush didn't sell out long before the stock bit the dust.

Junior sold his oil stock long before he notified they Sec. I guess Gayle and I were the only ones to believe that he had committed a crime. Love Dick

pooltchr
09-06-2010, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Half the Republicans still think that the President is a Muslim.

</div></div>

Wrong again, Hondo. I'm convinced he is an athiest.

And, I am not, never have been, and never plan to be your "buddy"

Steve

hondo
09-06-2010, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Half the Republicans still think that the President is a Muslim.

</div></div>

Wrong again, Hondo. I'm convinced he is an athiest.

And, I am not, never have been, and never plan to be your "buddy"

Steve </div></div>

Well, I'm not an atheist and Jesus loves you just the way you are, little stevie.
May God bless.

pooltchr
09-06-2010, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Well, I'm not an atheist and Jesus loves you just the way you are, little stevie.
May God bless. </div></div>

I do not need your blessings, and I do not need you to tell me what God thinks about me, or anything else for that matter.
Get a life!

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-06-2010, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle I do miss you but I just can't get back this board. I just can't believe a Bush didn't sell out long before the stock bit the dust.

Junior sold his oil stock long before he notified they Sec. I guess Gayle and I were the only ones to believe that he had committed a crime. Love Dick </div></div>

Actually friend, we were among quite a large number of Americans who knew what a lying crook Bush was. In fact, the book, The Rise Of The Vulcans gives us a complete history of the corrupt nature of not only the Bush family history, and Bush, his Da Da, his brothers, AND Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Baker, Rove, the whole lot of them.

I'm sure if none of it were true, Bush could have sued.

G.

Sev
09-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Whats amazing it on one hand everything is Bush's fault. However on the other Obama is only one man and cant be held accountable for virtually anything.

hondo
09-06-2010, 03:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
May God bless. </div></div>

I do not need your blessings, and I do not need you to tell me what God thinks about me, or anything else for that matter.
Get a life!

Steve </div></div>

WOW! You are consumed with hate!!!
Would you like me to pray for you?
stevie, it's really sad that you let some silly forum get to you like this.
Have Obama and Hondo turned you into the truly miserable, forlorn
person you appear to be?
Have you no family for support?
Not just LWW, I pray.

hondo
09-06-2010, 03:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats amazing it on one hand everything is Bush's fault. However on the other Obama is only one man and cant be held accountable for virtually anything. </div></div>

You're finally starting to show a little promise.
Now lose the cynicism and bitterness and enlightenment
is just around the corner.

Also, in several of your posts on AZ you have indicated
a desire to see several key Democrats die.

Seek God in His wisdom , Sev, and you will discover that
both Democrats and Republicans have souls that originate in God.

Bless you, bro.

pooltchr
09-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Honduh

KMA

Steve

pooltchr
09-06-2010, 05:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats amazing it on one hand everything is Bush's fault. However on the other Obama is only one man and cant be held accountable for virtually anything. </div></div>

Even more amazing is the fact that she claims to know every thing GW did in office, and will quickly point out every single thing he did that didn't meet her approval, but fails to see the obvious crooked, underhanded, bullying, Chicago brand thugery that has been taking place for the past year and a half.

Partisan blinders.

Steve

hondo
09-06-2010, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honduh

KMA

Steve </div></div>

I'm sorry, little stevie.
I'll gladly pray for you that you can get past your hate but I won't kiss your ass. I doubt that your hero will either.
Why not ask your wife or girl friend?

LAMas
09-06-2010, 10:25 PM
" Imitation" has only one "m".

But you knew that, I imagine.

Edited by hondo (09/02/10 06:47 PM)

"Careful. Hondo is on a new kick...he thinks he's the spelling police."
Pooltchr

Yup.

LAMas
09-06-2010, 11:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spelled 'lameass' wrong? Sorry. my bad. </div></div>

Sleazy of you.

hondo
09-07-2010, 04:47 AM
Paybacks are a bitch.
I warned you it was silly for you of all people
to attack my typos.
And yours aren't even typos, just a lack of competence
in grammar and syntax.
You should thank me. I just pointed out a FEW of your errors.

hondo
09-07-2010, 04:48 AM
You're right. I will stop.

LWW
09-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Right after you never post here again?

LWW

hondo
09-07-2010, 05:08 AM
Have you noticed that I've stopped calling you Dick?
Even though you continue your blasphemous comparison of me to
the crucifixion of our Lord, " Christian."

LWW
09-07-2010, 06:10 PM
There is no comparison between the 2 of you.

LWW

hondo
09-07-2010, 07:54 PM
I agree.
I really wish you would stop with the hateful martyr crap.
It grieves my soul.

Which I'm sure will want to make you do it that much more
knowing you.

Sev
09-07-2010, 08:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats amazing it on one hand everything is Bush's fault. However on the other Obama is only one man and cant be held accountable for virtually anything. </div></div>

You're finally starting to show a little promise.
Now lose the cynicism and bitterness and enlightenment
is just around the corner.

Also, in several of your posts on AZ you have indicated
a desire to see several key Democrats die.

Seek God in His wisdom , Sev, and you will discover that
both Democrats and Republicans have souls that originate in God.

Bless you, bro. </div></div>

Hmmmmm Graham is a democrat??

LWW
09-08-2010, 04:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree.
I really wish you would stop with the hateful martyr crap.</div></div>

Here's a deal ... stop acting like a hateful martyr and I'll stop pointing out when you do it.

LWW

hondo
09-08-2010, 05:40 AM
No, you won't.
You don't work.
You don't contribute anything positive to your fellow man.

You sit in front of a computer 24/7 spouting Right wing
hate and mocking those who call you on your crap.

I have been a thorn in your side and you know your
4 biggest agitants you can throw at me are
Hondo, the martyr. When I complain of the vicious name-calling
Hondo, the implied racist,. Because I'm proud of Byrd standing up for the Constitution
Hondo, the hillbilly. When I point out your crap.
Hondo, the illiterate WV teacher. When I don't swallow your crap.

That's it. That's your 4 cards that you play over and over and over because you have nothing else.

So, would you ever turn in one of your hate cards? Not in this lifetime!

LWW
09-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Bless you brother.

LWW

hondo
09-09-2010, 06:27 AM
Thank you.