PDA

View Full Version : Should Ken Mailman be allowed to marry?

hondo
08-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Just asking.

Gayle in MD
09-01-2010, 08:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just asking. </div></div>

Dear friend, I see that you got no response from the right. LOL, they like to pretend that gay issues are a Democratic phenmenon, when, actually, there are far more homosexuals on the Republican side of government, than on the Liberal side.

When RR came into office, he brought with him loads of gay aides, and gay Republicans, many of whom went to their graves, already, while remaining in the closet.

The link that the RW nutjobs try to create between Democratics, and gays, is a myth.

The number of Gay Bars in D.C. greatly expanded in the Reagan years.

There are so may closeted gay Republicans, and closeted, so called, men of the cloth, seems to me the real link is a RW link to organizede religion.

You aren't etting any comments from the right, because they refuse to acknowledge the link between the Republican Party, and closeted gays.

Mehlman, as all other grown individuals, should have all of the same rights that any other adult has, so my answer, is yes.

The only reason why Gay People are denied the same rights as all others, resulted from religious inspired, shame, and homophobic responses to their own homosexuality, which originated from the self-hate of homosexual religious leaders, and was spread through their various Bibles, and all because of their own self-destructive feelings over their own homosexual desires.

G.

hondo
09-01-2010, 03:47 PM
If I was a gay man, I wouldn't trust him.

How about you, LWW? Would you trust him?