PDA

View Full Version : The GOP Plan

Qtec
08-30-2010, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What we’re watching is a calculated campaign to demonize blacks, Mexicans, and gays and convince a plurality of economically-depressed white voters that they are under imminent legal and perhaps even physical attack by a conspiracy of leftist nonwhites. They’re telling these people that their government is illegitimate and criminal and unironically urging secession and revolution. </div></div>

Divide. Oppose.

Its a dangerous strategy. Sometimes it goes wrong.
link (http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/taibbi-their-use-racial-demonizatio-0)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Matt Taibbi draws the obvious parallel between Fox News and the infamous Radio Rwanda broadcasts (something I've thought about myself) and wonders why we aren't boycotting Fox: </div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
08-30-2010, 09:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What we’re watching is a calculated campaign to demonize blacks, Mexicans, and gays and convince a plurality of economically-depressed white voters that they are under imminent legal and perhaps even physical attack by a conspiracy of leftist nonwhites. They’re telling these people that their government is illegitimate and criminal and unironically urging secession and revolution. </div></div>

Divide. Oppose.

Its a dangerous strategy. Sometimes it goes wrong.
link (http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/taibbi-their-use-racial-demonizatio-0)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Matt Taibbi draws the obvious parallel between Fox News and the infamous Radio Rwanda broadcasts (something I've thought about myself) and wonders why we aren't boycotting Fox: </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I, too, think there should be ann effort to boycott Fox. Fair and Balanced? What a joke!

They should be boycotted for fear mongering, and dangerous ginning up nutjobs, who, like that idiot in the taxie cab in NY, take their punditry seriously.

To think a woman would tell people who follow her to reload...and be admired afterward, shows us how many nutjobs we have here in America.

Still haven't figured out if Beck is trying to run for office, or go into evangelism, but either way, there will be plenty of gold in the plan, for him, annd for little Sara, who has a pair of hands just like two frying pans....as the old song goes.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
08-31-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I, too, think there should be ann effort to boycott Fox.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

It's called changing the channel. Just like the majority of the country has done to MSNBC and CNN.

Steve

Sev
08-31-2010, 07:11 AM
I suspect your jealous of Palin because she is far more successful than you.

Woman get catty about those things.

LWW
09-01-2010, 01:54 AM
They never watch it to change it.

What the left wants isn't the freedom to determine their own choices ... they demand the freedom to make everyone's choices.

Silencing all critical media has always been the goal of tyrants and their cult like followers.

LWW