PDA

View Full Version : Has the left ran up the white flag?

LWW
08-31-2010, 03:22 AM
Even the heavily biased GALLUP sees the beat down coming.

My guess is that from here on out they will show an even worse scenario arising than Rasmussen shows, thus enabling them to claim it wasn't as bad as they thought it would be when it's over.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans lead by 51% to 41% among registered voters in Gallup weekly tracking of 2010 congressional voting preferences. The 10-percentage-point lead is the GOP's largest so far this year and is its largest in Gallup's history of tracking the midterm generic ballot for Congress. </div></div>

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/4nitz4hkueaj85zreale-w.gif

BYE BYE NANCY (http://www.gallup.com/poll/142718/GOP-Unprecedented-Lead-Generic-Ballot.aspx)

LWW

hondo
08-31-2010, 06:51 AM
" has ran" ???

This from the genius who constantly insults my grammar and syntax.

Let's see now. What kind of response will I get?

LWW: "Well, I never claimed to be English Teacher of the Year."

LOL! I know how you will respond in every situation any more.
How about if I just respond for you from now on?
Save me the trouble of reading your predictable crap. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
08-31-2010, 07:14 AM
Now if the stock market would plunge to around 7000 prior to the November election... .

pooltchr
08-31-2010, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if the stock market would plunge to around 7000 prior to the November election... . </div></div>

That isn't even funny, since it is a very real possibility.

Steve

Sev
08-31-2010, 07:44 AM
I would like to see it go lower. However 7000 is a good watermark.

In conjunction with that I would like to see a run on US banks that spreads globally.

The purpose would be to bankrupt the Federal Reserve and force a return to the gold standard.

The fallout globally would be quite impressive.

Chopstick
08-31-2010, 08:09 AM
You mean pink flag don't you?

LAMas
08-31-2010, 09:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if the stock market would plunge to around 7000 prior to the November election... . </div></div>

That's what did McCain in...role reversal coming. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif