PDA

View Full Version : Interesting phenomena

hondo
08-31-2010, 07:04 AM
A couple of the the Right wingers on here bemoaned the fact that all we ever do is talk politics.
So, I created a music thread. Several of my favorite songs in recent years for commentary and invited posters to list their favorite songs.

Nothing. Nada. Not one response.

So, I just flooded the forum with every tired topic we have discussed thousands of times on here and added some goofy comments of my own.

BADA BING! Response after response.

So, please folks, let's drop any pretense that this is anything
but a political forum. It's not.

Sev
08-31-2010, 07:08 AM
Sorry Hondo.

But as you know I posted a cornucopia of non political threads and you as well as others could not be bothered to even investigate.

Apparently there is no interest in either science or humor.

hondo
08-31-2010, 07:22 AM
At the time you were viewed as simply being an LWW apologist,
and he is basically viewed with contempt by the majority of the
posters on here.
It was dislike by association.

pooltchr
08-31-2010, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At the time you were viewed as simply being an LWW apologist,
posters on here.
It was dislike by association. </div></div>

Majority? That would be you, S, Q, and G???????????

Steve

hondo
08-31-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At the time you were viewed as simply being an LWW apologist,
posters on here.

Majority? That would be you, S, Q, and G???????????

Steve </div></div>

Do you really believe that? We were the most vocal. The rest just stopped posting.

Sev
08-31-2010, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At the time you were viewed as simply being an LWW apologist,
posters on here.

Thats no excuse.

Perhaps we should try the exercise again?

eg8r
08-31-2010, 08:12 AM
Are you going to create another post explaining your purpose for making this thread?

eg8r

Chopstick
08-31-2010, 08:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you going to create another post explaining your purpose for making this thread?

eg8r </div></div>

LOL. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
08-31-2010, 04:06 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Your sh*t is getting so tiresome.
If you don't like what I post, take a hike.

Re-read your post and it is kinda funny. My apologies.

Sev
08-31-2010, 04:07 PM
Well the thread was disingenuous as I carpet bombed the place for almost 2 weeks with science and humor.

Sev
08-31-2010, 04:08 PM
Then Q squeaked.

The weakest link exposed. HAHHAHHA!!!

hondo
08-31-2010, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well the thread was "disingenuous" as I carpet bombed the place for almost 2 weeks with science and humor. </div></div>

WADR, aren't you using that word to death? SHEESH!

Sev
08-31-2010, 04:15 PM
HEh heh heh!!!

eg8r
08-31-2010, 06:33 PM
If it was "kinda funny" then why the pissy response? I asked a simple question. It appears that you are posting from the couch at your shrinks office (that or you are just drunk in front of the keyboard all day) and have basically become diarrhea of the mouth.

eg8r

hondo
08-31-2010, 07:53 PM
The kinda funny and apology comment came as an edit after the pissy comment, but it appears you're not snmart enough to understand that.

Eg, I can't make you smarter. I can only hope that you get it once in a while.

eg8r
09-01-2010, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The kinda funny and apology comment came as an edit after the pissy comment, but it appears you're not snmart enough to understand that.
</div></div>To be honest, I read right over it. Too quick to reply I guess. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif My apologies.

eg8r

hondo
09-01-2010, 03:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The kinda funny and apology comment came as an edit after the pissy comment, but it appears you're not snmart enough to understand that.
</div></div>To be honest, I read right over it. Too quick to reply I guess. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif My apologies.

eg8r </div></div>

No problem. Thanks for your honorable response.