PDA

View Full Version : Those whacky neo-con libertarians!

hondo
09-01-2010, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6C6E6ayh4U

hondo
09-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Substitute our resident self-proclaimed Libertarian LWW for Beck and it works out nicely.

LWW
09-02-2010, 03:33 AM
I am very glad that you are listening to the judge.

LWW

hondo
09-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Didn't have the attention span to watch the whole video, I see, Mr Libertarian.

LWW
09-02-2010, 04:36 PM
No need really as there can be no such creature as a "NEOCON LIBERTARIAN" as the two ideologies are mutually exclusive.

A "NEOCON" is merely a statist who is strong on national defense issues. A libertarian is the polar opposite of a statist.

Words mean things hoss.

LWW

hondo
09-02-2010, 07:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No need really as there can be no such creature as a "NEOCON LIBERTARIAN" as the two ideologies are mutually exclusive.

A "NEOCON" is merely a statist who is strong on national defense issues. A libertarian is the polar opposite of a statist.

Words mean things hoss.

LWW </div></div>

Exactly the point of the video.
You're so set in your pre-conceived notions that you seem incapable of learning anything new.
I was being facetious with the title which you would have discovered if you weren't a closed book.
I could put up with your lack of curiosity if you could just refrain from running your mouth when you have no idea what was said.

Unfortunately, that's asking too much from you.
Time after time, post after post, your intellectual limitations keep getting exposed.

hondo
09-02-2010, 07:41 PM
I see you have slithered back into the spotlight on AZ.
Add these 2 forums to the 10 or 12 others you belong to, and perhaps you're spreading yourself too thin to give informed responses anymore?

Just trying to help, LWW.

We all love you dearly , bro, and hate to keep seeing you make a fool out of yourself.

Stretch
09-02-2010, 09:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>[quote=hondo]I see you have slithered back into the spotlight on AZ.
Add these 2 forums to the 10 or 12 others you belong to, and perhaps you're spreading yourself too thin to give informed responses anymore? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Yep, he's a mile wide, and an inch deep. St.

hondo
09-03-2010, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>[quote=hondo]I see you have slithered back into the spotlight on AZ.
Add these 2 forums to the 10 or 12 others you belong to, and perhaps you're spreading yourself too thin to give informed responses anymore? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Yep, he's a mile wide, and an inch deep. St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
09-03-2010, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Good example of why I enjoy you so much, Stretch. In less than ten words, you thoroughly covered it.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
09-04-2010, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Good example of why I enjoy you so much, Stretch. In less than ten words, you thoroughly covered it.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

BINGO! We have a winner!