PDA

View Full Version : Helter Skelter!

hondo
09-01-2010, 07:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PYd0HK65pY&feature=related

LWW
09-02-2010, 03:41 AM
The scary thing is that I believe that you believe that.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll234/therealkeng/tin-foil-hat.jpg

LWW

hondo
09-02-2010, 07:33 AM
No, lww, the scary thing is that you are totally devoid of humor yet seem to regard yourself as highly intelligent.

I don't see it.
Beyond your snarky little comebacks , usually cloned from Beck or Limberger, your intellect has huge gaps.
You pride yourself as some kind of historian but it's a skewed, twisted, neo-con view of world events.

You run from most arguments where you don't have plenty
of Right wing blog fuel.

As I said, a man devoid of humor isn't too bright in my book.

hondo
09-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Steve: But, Hondo, we just don't find you funny.
How'd I do, LWW, buddy? How'd I do? Did I do good, huh? Did I, Did I?
You're the most smartest man I know, LWW.

Sev: And RICH. Did I mention that he was RICH, Stevie, lad?
And he doesn't even work!!!!!!

pooltchr
09-02-2010, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve: But, Hondo, we just don't find you funny.
How'd I do, LWW, buddy? How'd I do? Did I do good, huh? Did I, Did I?
You're the most smartest man I know, LWW.

Sev: And RICH. Did I mention that he was RICH, Stevie, lad?
And he doesn't even work!!!!!! </div></div>

You not only act like a complete jerk, but you appear to act like an idiot as well.

Most people grow up as they get older. What happened to you?

Steve

hondo
09-02-2010, 11:43 AM
GET OFF MY FORUM, YOU LITTLE PINHEAD!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

LOL! I know how much you adore the wise sayings of Glen Beck.
Enjoy.

You sound like you're about to have another Beck moment.

Oh, dear, when do the threats start? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
09-02-2010, 03:01 PM
You aren't worthy. In fact, you are pretty much worthless.

LWW
09-02-2010, 04:39 PM
He isn't acting.

LWW

cushioncrawler
09-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm -- if u play Hitler stuff backwards Hitler sounds like Beck -- hmmmmmmmmM.
mac.

LWW
09-04-2010, 08:32 PM
If you play Merle Haggard backwards you get rehired at work, your wife comes back to you, and your dog comes back to life.

LWW

hondo
09-04-2010, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you play Merle Haggard backwards you get rehired at work, your wife comes back to you, and your dog comes back to life.

LWW </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Qtec
09-05-2010, 03:44 AM
You mean like a conspiracy between all the world's leading scientists and climatologists who are fooling us all on Climate Change in order to take over the world?...........chuckle.

Q

Gayle in MD
09-05-2010, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean like a conspiracy between all the world's leading scientists and climatologists who are fooling us all on Climate Change in order to take over the world?...........chuckle.

Q </div></div>

Ha ha ha...a pefect example of RW denial. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
09-05-2010, 09:31 AM
A perfect example of just not getting the actual facts straight.

I think we can all agree the climate is changing....it has been since the beginning of time, and it will continue to change.

There are forces far greater than anything our reletively insignificant actions that cause this to happen.

We have heard the crazy enviornmentalists tell us about global cooling....then it was global warming....now it's just climate change.

Yes, it changes!
Deal with it!

Steve