PDA

View Full Version : who takes him seriously?

Qtec
09-02-2010, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This huckster is so over the top it makes me wonder what the hell has to be going through the heads of anyone who takes him seriously. He's a bad mixture of carnival master and really bad televangelist that's so horrid it should be laughable if he wasn't so dangerous since Fox is promoting his madness. Sadly most Beck fans will never watch this and find out they were being lied to. </div></div>

owned (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/countdown-st-beck-wreck)

Q.........oh wait........I know who believes him..........Tea Party people! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
09-02-2010, 05:22 AM
Talk of collectivist doublethink ... H has a concurrent thread claiming he isn't a TPM member.

LWW

Sev
09-02-2010, 06:23 AM
The lesson.
Never switch quarries during construction. Anybody with a geology background can attest to this.

As far as the "No Nothings" they were odd little group.

hondo
09-02-2010, 07:42 AM
I do?
Oh, wait. All these hordes of angry sheeple are Libertarians?
What a joke! Most of them couldn't even spell the word.

Gayle in MD
09-02-2010, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This huckster is so over the top it makes me wonder what the hell has to be going through the heads of anyone who takes him seriously. He's a bad mixture of carnival master and really bad televangelist that's so horrid it should be laughable if he wasn't so dangerous since Fox is promoting his madness. Sadly most Beck fans will never watch this and find out they were being lied to. </div></div>

owned (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/countdown-st-beck-wreck)

Q.........oh wait........I know who believes him..........Tea Party people! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"This whole hunter thing, for Sara? That is the biggest fallacy,,"says one longtime friend of the family, "That woman has never hunted. The picture of her with the caribou she says she shot? She got out of the R.V. to pose for a picture."

"That whole Greta Van Sustern thing, Sara was going to cook moose chillie? Todd was on the phone, desperate, calling everyone he knew trying to find some moose meat."

</div></div>

An excerpt from the next Vanity Fair Mmagazine, written by Michael Joseph Gross, former Palin supporter. This man had related to Palin, small town guy, Christian, but after spending time in Alaska, so many lies and vicious actions by the Palins were uncovered, all prosecuted against Alaskans, he has documented a virtual library of her lies, and the Palins vicious slander, power mongering, and petty destruction against their fellow Alaskans, for his article.

Palin and Beck are only out for money, and these lame minded Tea Party folks, from the fly-over states, (A political term, which, btw, I didn't create, and which is used by every political correspondant I know of,) are simply being exploited by Beck, Limpballs and Palin, all to the detriment of our country.

Beck, thirty-two million last year? Gee, none of it donated to our troops? Palin, jumped ship on her fellow Alaskans, a Quitter, anxious to strike while her fifteen minutes of fame was still fresh, in order to fill her pockets, and instruct Americans to RE-LOAD????????

Limpballs, Palin and Beck's lies about Obama, they are without any honor, a dangerous, vicious group....

G.

pooltchr
09-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Which bothers you the mosts about the likes of Beck and Limbaugh? The fact that they dare to question the motives and actions of the radical leftists, or the fact that they have enough support in their views that they make a very good living challenging the lies of the left?

Steve

hondo
09-02-2010, 11:37 AM
What bothers me the most is that they are hate-mongers
who are able to motivate the morons among the sheeple.

Of course to label them hate-mongers makes one a hate-monger in LWWs eyes.

Classic doublethink. The Rovians are masters of it.

pooltchr
09-02-2010, 02:58 PM
You really enjoy stirring up the crap and keeping it flowing, don't you?

I think you missed your calling. You should have been a plumber.

Steve