PDA

View Full Version : Beck lies in speech.

Qtec
09-05-2010, 05:30 AM
link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/03/glenn-beck-admits-lying-i_n_704958.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After being called on a white lie he told during his Restoring Honor rally, Glenn Beck admitted Thursday that he stretched the truth because he "thought it would be a little easier." </div></div>

Beck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Beck, responding to a question, said the size of the crowd at his rally sends two messages to politicians: First, “a good number of people are not happy with the direction we're going,” he said.

And second – <span style='font-size: 20pt'>“We want the truth. Americans just want the truth. And that's why I said [at the rally], demand the truth from yourself first before you demand it from someone else.”</span></div></div>

LMAO

Q

LWW
09-05-2010, 05:46 AM
Why didn't you include what this lie was?

Better yet, why do you hold Beck to such a ridiculously high standard while giving dearest leader a pass on thousands of lies which dwarf this one?

If you would honestly answer that question you would feel a sense of shame and embarrassment greater than anyone should ever have to endure.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-05-2010, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/03/glenn-beck-admits-lying-i_n_704958.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After being called on a white lie he told during his Restoring Honor rally, Glenn Beck admitted Thursday that he stretched the truth because he "thought it would be a little easier." </div></div>

Beck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Beck, responding to a question, said the size of the crowd at his rally sends two messages to politicians: First, “a good number of people are not happy with the direction we're going,” he said.

And second – <span style='font-size: 20pt'>“We want the truth. Americans just want the truth. And that's why I said [at the rally], demand the truth from yourself first before you demand it from someone else.”</span></div></div>

LMAO

Q </div></div>

LOL, Most of what comes out of his mouth is a lie. The Palinban doesn't think a lie is a lie, when it comes out of the mouth of one of their sheep herders. Even lying the country into a war for oil, doesn't phase them....

The latest article on the Moosetwit, exposes her constant lying. The ignorant RW angry bubbas from the flyhover states, would vote both of them into the oval office. That's how stupid they are.

pooltchr
09-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Wow! After years of hearing that some lies are ok and others are not, we now are to understand that all lies are wrong?

You finally figured it out....about 10 years too late!!!

Steve