PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious!

Gayle in MD
09-06-2010, 03:16 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8063d74c6c/idiots-with-zoe-saldana-kate-bosworth?playlist=310726

hondo
09-06-2010, 03:48 PM
A lot of truth there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
09-06-2010, 04:21 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
09-06-2010, 08:46 PM
They looked like Republicans to me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Gayle in MD
09-07-2010, 11:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They looked like Republicans to me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

LMAO! Talked like 'em, too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Could have been Godzilla from Wasilla, Angle, Bachman, wow, take your pick! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Sorry, I thought the whole video was stupid. What was the intentions of the producer anyway? I was starting to turn it off several times during the early parts after the chicks began baby talk. This simply was not of any worthwhile value, for a right or a left viewpoint. I mean really!, we can surely do better than this for a controversial post. JMOH sid

hondo
09-07-2010, 08:03 PM
We are so attracted to physical appearances that we are blind to their other shortcomings.
Had nothing to do with politics.

Gayle in MD
09-07-2010, 11:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I thought the whole video was stupid. What was the intentions of the producer anyway? I was starting to turn it off several times during the early parts after the chicks began baby talk. This simply was not of any worthwhile value, for a right or a left viewpoint. I mean really!, we can surely do better than this for a controversial post. JMOH sid </div></div>

Sorry you didn't like it, Martin. I thought it was hilarious. In fact, male and female, young and old, in my mailbox, also thought it was hilarious.

It wasn't about politics, at all, it was about sexual attraction, and how we humans allow good looks, to mask other glaring faults.

Do you not think that we place so much value on potential sexual partners, just because they happen to be good looking, while overlooking other glaring limitations or faults they may have?

It's hard to understand how anyone could watch that video, and think it was meant to be controversial.

G.

Stretch
09-08-2010, 02:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are so attracted to physical appearances that we are blind to their other shortcomings.
Had nothing to do with politics. </div></div>

Sad but true eh? It's a prooven fact that attractive people earn more money and get faster promotions than their fugly counterparts. They also tend to marry and asociate with equally attractive friends and partners. I think the constant inbreeding for the "gorgous gene" has affected their brains. One can only hope. There are some freekish exceptions of course. Like in the case of the next love of my life (although she dosn't know it yet) and that is Charlize Theron. I would slay all the dragons, climb the tallest mountains, and swim the widest Ocean for a crack at that Woman! lol St.

hondo
09-08-2010, 05:04 AM
My modus operandi has been to get serious with pretty women and just mess around with beautiful women.
I got serious about one beautiful woman and it was a lot of heartache. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

eg8r
09-08-2010, 05:36 AM
LOL, Stretch, you are right on about Charlize. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I will nominate Jessica Alba. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
09-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Oh I do get the points about the shallowness of the IQ in many good looking people. I personally found that the video just went overboard, and was both predictable and too stupid. The video itself, ranked in IQ level right along with the two depictions of the sexes. IMPO, I feel we've lost most all of our literary IQ in TV broadcasting, and that's why I haven't been watching any network cit-coms on TV in decades. Ever since Earkel came out on TV, all I've found in new shows are insulting to my "funny-IQ." Movies are different though.

This commercial or whatever it was, simply ranks with much of the rest of the nonsense on network TV. Actually I find much better video content from no-name authors on Utube, than I do on centralized conglomerate concoctions such as this.

Besides, I'm good looking and I resent this depiction! Waaaa-Waaa! I am taking my toys home and not playing with you ANYMORE! ;-) sid

hondo
09-08-2010, 01:50 PM
A couple of more posts like that and the depiction will fit! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Just kidding, Sid.
I hope you have a better sense of humor than some on here.
You're a good man.

Deeman3
09-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Hondo,

Please do not question the words of my pal, Sid. He has much more up there in that Texas sized brain than some will give him credit for. As much as I make fun of Sid, and he does me, he can run balls with all of us and is not afraid to stack up a few bills to prove it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Give 'em Hell, Sid! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
and yes, he can take a joke with the best of them.

Chopstick
09-08-2010, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I thought the whole video was stupid. What was the intentions of the producer anyway? I was starting to turn it off several times during the early parts after the chicks began baby talk. This simply was not of any worthwhile value, for a right or a left viewpoint. I mean really!, we can surely do better than this for a controversial post. JMOH sid </div></div>

I thought it was stupid also. Not to mention having to look at what's her face behind the bar. It was probably her idea in the first place.