PDA

View Full Version : RW Continues To Flame Hatred Toward All Muslims

Gayle in MD
09-07-2010, 11:56 AM
How very considerate of our troops, that the right insists on ignoring General Petraeus's request, that they knock this idiocy off!

They continue to flame this illogical hatred against all Muslims, and play right into bin Laden's, and his Bush created, globally franchised al Qaeda's, hands.

True Bushies, no doubt, to the core. Are they just DRAMA JUNKIES, who want to push for another 9/11?

They surely act like it.

Now, the RW press is spreading lies about the Imam involved in building the Community Center, dedicated to inclusion, peace, and religious understanding amoung all religions.

Do they even know that he has been working for the State Department, to speak against radical Islamists?

I doubt it!

G.

pooltchr
09-07-2010, 12:19 PM
One church does not constitute "the right".
That's like saying you represent "the left", which would lead one to believe that all lefties are radical, hate filled, bigots.

Some of us on the right have already spoken out against this stupidity. Of course, that is the big difference between you and me. I can admit when someone on the right is acting stupidly. You can't seem to see it in the lefties, even when it is right in front of your face.

Forget the jersey, seek the truth! The left are no better than those on the right that you hate so much.

Steve

pooltchr
09-07-2010, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Do they even know that he has been working for the State Department, to speak against radical Islamists?

I doubt it!

G.

</div></div>

Do you know that the State Dept used your tax money to buy several thousand copies of his book that he could give away on his taxpayer paid for book signing tour???

Steve

eg8r
09-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Until gayle learns to contain her hatred for everyone that disagrees with her she will continue to perpetuate her lies about them.

eg8r

LWW
09-07-2010, 06:20 PM
What are the lies being spread about the Imam?

LWW

Sev
09-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Might I offer you a Burka???

LWW
09-08-2010, 04:19 AM
Only if it bares the demokook approved union label.

LWW