PDA

View Full Version : Sling Stuff @ Me, BURN the koran! Jones Is Right.

Sid_Vicious
09-07-2010, 06:49 PM
I have watched US flags and Christian bibles burned on international news clips for decades. If Jones in Florida has an agenda to burn Korans here, it's their right by law. I think we've been far too complacent by kissing the asses of Muslim politics, and a good ol' fire with Korans as a source, could very well revive some of our Christian beliefs here. There has to be one prime question from all Christian Americans..."When do you say enough, and do as they do?"

If Muslims here in general, were sensitive to us after 911 at all, then why do they still push that g-damned mosque at ground zero like they continue to do? Three blocks away would work, but NOOOO!

Burn their damned Koran on 911. Need my Bic lighter?! I'll buy an extra. I am tired of this double standard, including asking for the status of illegal Mexicans, but don't get me started with that. sid

Oh yea, in case you don't know...the Koran explicitly states to kill all infidels. Do you REALLY NOT know what they are stating there? If you aren't a Muslim, you are to be killed. I think that Christians must only be about about 10 points behind the Jewish on that list of who to begin with. Islam is a very destructive religion. Just lie detect all or a sample of them on this question of their belief, and you'll see your eyes opened.

Sev
09-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Burn baby Burn!!!

Then when they start rampaging through the streets we send in a tactical nuke!!!

pooltchr
09-07-2010, 10:48 PM
It seems to me that they have the same rights to practice their religion as the white house says we should grant to the muslims who want to build their "Victory mosque" in New York.

How can Obama justify supporting one while coming out against the other?

Why does he generally support muslims, but not Christians?

Steve

LWW
09-08-2010, 04:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does he generally support muslims, but not Christians?

Steve </div></div>

I'm hoping that was a rhetorical question.

LWW

Qtec
09-08-2010, 05:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems to me that they have the same rights to practice their religion as the white house says we should grant to the muslims who want to build their "<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Victory mosque</span>" in New York.

How can Obama justify supporting one while coming out against the other?

Why does he generally support muslims, but not Christians?

Steve </div></div>

So now its a Victory Mosque. Where did you get that one from? The RW hate media? Sounds like Beck or LimpBalls.

If they had agreed to move 5 blocks in the beginning, you would have had no problem with that. Now because they don't agree ,they are somehow linked to terrorism and 9/11????????????
Good thinking Batman.

Q

LWW
09-08-2010, 05:32 AM
Educate yourself and learn Islamic history.

If you do ... and we all know you won't ... you would find a history including the Bari mosque in India, the Fethiye Camii in Turkey, the Ummayad Mosque in Damascus, the Qutub Minar in Afghanistan, the Asqa Mosque in the Hague (formerly a Synagogue), which were all built to celebrate conquest by Islam.

LWW

eg8r
09-08-2010, 05:38 AM
I don't agree with Pastor Jones. Surely he is better than that.

eg8r

Qtec
09-08-2010, 05:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have watched US flags and Christian bibles burned on international news clips for decades. If Jones in Florida has an agenda to burn Korans here, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>it's their right by law.</span> </div></div>

Is anybody stopping him?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Muslims here in general, were sensitive to us after 911 at all, then why do they still push that g-damned mosque at ground zero like they continue to do? Three blocks away would work, but NOOOO! </div></div>

Eh.........because its their right in Law ????????????

This Mosque has been in the pipeline for YEARS without objection from anyone. Do you think they thought 4 months ago 'lets build a Mosque'. YEARS of planning and costs have gone lnto this and now you say,

"You have to go somewhere else because you are a Muslim"?

Q

pooltchr
09-08-2010, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ Now because they don't agree ,they are somehow linked to terrorism and 9/11????????????
Good thinking Batman.

Q

</div></div>

You probably won't hear this on the MSM, but a local NYC news station did some digging, and it turns out one of the biggest supporters of the mosque admits that he sent several MILLION dollars to terrorist organizations.

How much of a connection do you need to see what is happening here???????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-08-2010, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have watched US flags and Christian bibles burned on international news clips for decades. If Jones in Florida has an agenda to burn Korans here, it's their right by law. I think we've been far too complacent by kissing the asses of Muslim politics, and a good ol' fire with Korans as a source, could very well revive some of our Christian beliefs here. There has to be one prime question from all Christian Americans..."When do you say enough, and do as they do?"

If Muslims here in general, were sensitive to us after 911 at all, then why do they still push that g-damned mosque at ground zero like they continue to do? Three blocks away would work, but NOOOO!

Burn their damned Koran on 911. Need my Bic lighter?! I'll buy an extra. I am tired of this double standard, including asking for the status of illegal Mexicans, but don't get me started with that. sid

Oh yea, in case you don't know...the Koran explicitly states to kill all infidels. Do you REALLY NOT know what they are stating there? If you aren't a Muslim, you are to be killed. I think that Christians must only be about about 10 points behind the Jewish on that list of who to begin with. Islam is a very destructive religion. Just lie detect all or a sample of them on this question of their belief, and you'll see your eyes opened. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>1) In Leviticus 25:44-46, the Lord tells the Israelites itís OK to own slaves, provided they are strangers or heathens.

2) In Samuel 15:2-3, the Lord orders Saul to kill all the Amalekite men, women and infants.

3) In Exodus 15:3, the Bible tells us the Lord is a man of war.

4) In Numbers 31, the Lord tells Moses to kill all the Midianites, sparing only the virgins.

5) In Deuteronomy 13:6-16, the Lord instructs Israel to kill anyone who worships a different god or who worships the Lord differently.

6) In Mark 7:9, Jesus is critical of the Jews for not killing their disobedient children as prescribed by Old Testament law.

7) In Luke 19:22-27, Jesus orders killed anyone who refuses to be ruled by him.

Martin, you can take out of context any "Bible" of any organized religion, and find the same orders to kill those of different beliefs.

How many Protestant Kings beheaded their wives and subjects for centuries?

How much torture and killing has been prosecuted by Catholic Popes over history?

How many times have we seen vicious murders, justified by radical Christians?

We either have religious freedom for all, or not. There isn't any halfway about it.

I hope you don't buy into the Faux Noise lies that the right is spreading around.

Many American/Muslims died on 9/11, and many Muslim Graves, lay right in Arlington National.

What this pastor is doing, will cause more lost American lives, of our soldiers, and regardless of one's political opinions, they should always be our first concern.

G.</span>

Deeman3
09-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Like I said with the Muslim Mosque at ground zero, it may be legal but that does not make it right.

The burning of Korans is childish and petty. They do have that right but it is not a good idea and I would not want them burning Bibles either.

Of course, while saying it is a bad idea, the left should also, like the mosque, defend their right to do it.

Gayle in MD
09-08-2010, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said with the Muslim Mosque at ground zero, it may be legal but that does not make it right.

The burning of Korans is childish and petty. They do have that right but it is not a good idea and I would not want them burning Bibles either.

Of course, while saying it is a bad idea, the left should also, like the mosque, defend their right to do it. </div></div>

Deeman,
I never support any kind of discrimination against any group. I wouldn't support burning the Christian Bible, either.

This act, however, is particularly dangerous, because virtually all to nlevel Military, The Pantagon, The CIA, NSA, are saying that it will gin up more vicious attacks against our troops, and ply into the hands of our enemies, be a recruiting tool for al Qaeda, and others.

This pastor will have their blood on his hands. As you know, I have long been against the actions of radical religious fundamentalism, and discrimination against any group of people.

This is a disrespectful and dangerous act.

G.

Qtec
09-08-2010, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said with the Muslim Mosque at ground zero, it may be legal but that does not make it right. </div></div>

Why not?

The same people who protest this are mostly those who support carrying a gun in a bar. To them LEGAL IS ALL THAT COUNTS, why not now?
If its legal for him to burn Korans, its legal for the Mosque/Cultural centre to be where its planned to be.

Q

Q

Qtec
09-08-2010, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You probably won't hear this on the MSM, but a local NYC news station did some digging, and it turns out one of the biggest supporters of the mosque admits that he sent several MILLION dollars to terrorist organizations.

Steve </div></div>

That fantastic piece of research has left me in no doubt, this rumour/gossip/fantasy info has me totally convinced............LMAO

Q.......like ANYONE is going to start searching for this vague crap! Its SIMPLE..<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Make a claim, back it up with links, anything! </span>

Q....?

Deeman3
09-08-2010, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said with the Muslim Mosque at ground zero, it may be legal but that does not make it right. </div></div>

Why not?

<span style="color: #FF0000">Because just having legal rights does not make something a good and positive thing weather that be burning books of building a church on top of a sacred, to some, sight. </span>

The same people who protest this are mostly those who support carrying a gun in a bar. To them LEGAL IS ALL THAT COUNTS, why not now?
If its legal for him to burn Korans, its legal for the Mosque/Cultural centre to be where its planned to be.

<span style="color: #FF0000">As I said, it is legal in both cases but also wrong in both cases. Both enflame feelings for no good reason. You pretend one is a superiour position to the other when both are morally wrong.

This is a tempest in a teapot. A church with less than 50 people. If they were ignored, this would be a non-issue. If this was a small Mosque burning a bible, it would be ignored by the mainstream press and you know it. </span>

Q </div></div>

Gayle in MD
09-08-2010, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said with the Muslim Mosque at ground zero, it may be legal but that does not make it right. </div></div>

Why not?

<span style="color: #FF0000">Because just having legal rights does not make something a good and positive thing weather that be burning books of building a church on top of a sacred, to some, sight. </span>

<span style="color: #000066">Ground Zero is two blocks away. It isn't a Mosque, is it a community center, with a Mosque inside of it. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">As I said, it is legal in both cases but also wrong in both cases. Both enflame feelings for no good reason. You pretend one is a superiour position to the other when both are morally wrong.

<span style="color: #000066">We should go by our laws, and our Constitution, not our individual morals.

It's against the City Law, for that radical RW biggot, in Fla., to burn books.

It's also against our Constitution to discriminate against people because of their religious beliefs.

We are NOT at war with Islam.

All Organized religions have radical elements within them, not just Islam.</span>

This is a tempest in a teapot. A church with less than 50 people. If they were ignored, this would be a non-issue. If this was a small Mosque burning a bible, it would be ignored by the mainstream press and you know it. </span>

<span style="color: #000066">This has nothing to do with the mainstream press. This is about principled thinking, such as Mayor Bloomberg demonstrated in his support of this building, which is not a Mosque, but a community center with a mosque inside, which is not on Ground Zero.

What's your justification for all of the Muslim AMericans, who lost their lives on 9/11, are fighting radical Islam, in the M.E. and are lying in a grave at Arlington national?
What about our military, and virtually every foreign policy leader, including all of our commanders in the Middle East, AFGH., and Iraq, telling this biggot in FLA., he will cause our soldiers more fatalities, hurt our cause, and aid our enemies to recruit more to their cause?

Do our soldiers deserve any consideration???? Many of them ARE Muslim, what do you tell them?G. </span>
</div></div> </div></div>

eg8r
09-08-2010, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We should go by our laws, and our Constitution, not our individual morals.

It's against the City Law, for that radical RW biggot, in Fla., to burn books.</div></div>You might want to actually read that Constitution you are referring to. While you are at it go ahead and make sure you read the First Amendment.

I think the Pastor is wrong and hopes he recognizes this is wrong but your lies about the law should really stop.

eg8r

Deeman3
09-08-2010, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said with the Muslim Mosque at ground zero, it may be legal but that does not make it right. </div></div>

Why not?

<span style="color: #000066">Ground Zero is two blocks away. It isn't a Mosque, is it a community center, with a Mosque inside of it. </span>

<span style="color: #000066">We should go by our laws, and our Constitution, not our individual morals.

It's against the City Law, for that radical RW biggot, in Fla., to burn books.

It's also against our Constitution to discriminate against people because of their religious beliefs.

We are NOT at war with Islam.

All Organized religions have radical elements within them, not just Islam.</span>

<span style="color: #000066">This has nothing to do with the mainstream press. This is about principled thinking, such as Mayor Bloomberg demonstrated in his support of this building, which is not a Mosque, but a community center with a mosque inside, which is not on Ground Zero.

What's your justification for all of the Muslim AMericans, who lost their lives on 9/11, are fighting radical Islam, in the M.E. and are lying in a grave at Arlington national?
What about our military, and virtually every foreign policy leader, including all of our commanders in the Middle East, AFGH., and Iraq, telling this biggot in FLA., he will cause our soldiers more fatalities, hurt our cause, and aid our enemies to recruit more to their cause?

Do our soldiers deserve any consideration???? Many of them ARE Muslim, what do you tell them?G. </span>
</div></div> </div></div> </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Then, by all your comments, the church should be able to burn the Korans as they wish. I still think, like the Mosque, it is an inconsiderate idea. </span>

Gayle in MD
09-08-2010, 10:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then, by all your comments, the church should be able to burn the Korans as they wish. I still think, like the Mosque, it is an inconsiderate idea. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I can't understand how you came up with that????????? </span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>One man, the Imam, has been promoting peace and religious understanding his entire life, the other, the Pastor, in Florida, is promoting divisivness, biggotry, and hate.

The Imam, is not breaking any laws, and has peaceful intentions, and has been against violence, his entire lifehaving written numerous books about supporting a peaceful, American styled, Islamist religious view.

The other, the Pastor, is about to break the laws of his city, for the purpose of spreading around his biggotry and hate.

If you can't see the difference, hopefully, you will educate yourself on the Imam's life, and the history of his philosophy and clear, admirable, intentions.

It's really very simple, do you support hate and biggotry, or not.

Here are some reviews on his book, What's Right With Islam, Is What's right With America </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most Helpful Customer Reviews

24 of 34 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, February 18, 2008
By Steve (Flint, MI United States) - See all my reviews

This review is from: What's Right with Islam: A New Vision for Muslims and the West (Paperback)
This is an interesting read. It is very focused on highlighting similarities between Islam and Western religions. In some places it glosses over points of contention between the religions, but the objective of the book is obviously to make readers realize that killing each other because of our differences is something that is contrary to every religion's teachings. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this | Permalink
Comment Comments (2)

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Impressive On Every Level, August 29, 2010
By Living Unbound "Freedom Beyond Imagination" - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: What's Right with Islam: A New Vision for Muslims and the West (Paperback)
I will be honored to walk through any community center created by this man. Like many of us, I first learned of Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf in connection with the "mosque" (aka YMCA-like community center) at "Ground Zero" (aka the former World Trade Center complex, destroyed in the terrorist attacks of 9/11/2001). As Americans naturally do, I supported this community center based on the freedom of religion guaranteed in the Constitution. However, I began to have some doubts, based on negative statements about Feisal Abdul Rauf that I saw in the media. As I like to do, I did my own research; it's so easy to verify facts, via credible sources, via Google, these days. What I learned is that the author of this book is a respected cleric, and a leader in inter-faith dialog and relations, in New York City, nationally, and internationally. He is a patriotic American, and a devoted Sufi Muslim. I've learned a lot about both Islam and America, reading this book (I'm American, but Rauf makes points about democracy, the balance of power in the United States. etc. that I certainly never learned in any high school or college class). His scholarship is impeccable (he is clearly an intelligent, educated person -- and he cites all sources diligently, throughout the book). People who have already pre-judged Muslims as being non-peaceful may not like this book, because Rauf points out how non-factual that view is, and backs his statements up by citing sources, and offering genuinely logical, well-reasoned and insightful views which highlight the generally peaceful nature and intent of almost all Muslims. I'm very, very impressed with Imam Rauf, and with this book. Even the most conservative Americans will like and appreciate what he has to say, if they are willing to give him a chance; Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf explicitly stands for the same values that conservative Americans do: God, Family and Country. Most of the negative opinions about Muslims in the United States have no more to do with Islamic teachings than Hitler had to do with Christianity (Hitler was a professed Christian). Judging all Muslims by the fatwas (legal decisions) authorizing murder or suicide (which are not ever allowed, according to the Quran, per Rauf, in this book) would be like judging all Christians by the fundamentalists who want to burn the Quran. Judging all Muslims by the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11 would be like judging all Christians by the KKK (i.e. murderers who claimed to be Christian). Islam is inherently more open-minded and accepting than Christianity; the Quran explicitly refers to "mosques, churches and synagogues" being the houses of "believers"; all three Abrahamic faiths are considered equivalent, and part of the same family, by Muslims (I learned this from Rauf's book). Rauf is a Sufi; an Islamic mystic whose most famous member was the poet Rumi. In his talk on gaining compassion by dropping ego, in support of the Charter for Compassion, Imam feisal Abdul Rauf quotes Isaiah, lauds Jesus, refers to AUM as one the names of God, and discusses Satchidananda, the non-dual awareness resulting from spiritual practices in yogic Hinduism; not exactly a typical Imam, according to most people's views. Al-Qaeda recently engaged in a triple suicide bombing in Pakistan, killing roughly 50 people and injuring 175, in order to murder Sufis. As Fareed Zakaria of CNN said: "If Al-Qaeda wants to blow people like him {Rauf} up, this should give us some idea of his standing in the world of Islam." Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this | Permalink
Comment Comment (1)

1 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars A Stronger American Identity, August 24, 2010
By Clay Emerton (ATL, GA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Just got my new book in, "What's RIGHT with Islam". The forward is amazing. I am not Muslim and I am not Christian either (my family is Christian), and though I am only a few pages into the book, I feel an increase in the maturity of my patriotism.

I will update this review if anything changes, but so far we have a HUGE THUMBS UP!

About me? 34 years old. Father of 2 daughters and 1 son. Working on a Masters in Public Administration.

</div></div>

Chopstick
09-08-2010, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Q.......like ANYONE is going to start searching for this vague crap! Its SIMPLE..<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Make a claim, back it up with links, anything! </span>

Q....? </div></div>

Here's a claim for you. Bloomberg greased the wheels of city government to get the permit issued for this abomination because he's neck deep in a business deal with the Dubai International Finance Center. From the Dubai newspaper:

The Bloomberg Mosque (http://www.dubaichronicle.com/business/media/bloombergs-office-in-dubai-to-expand-its-activities-14826)

If you think this is purely an American right wing opinion, here's a European to explain it to you:

Victory Mosque (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4)

pooltchr
09-08-2010, 11:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You probably won't hear this on the MSM, but a local NYC news station did some digging, and it turns out one of the biggest supporters of the mosque admits that he sent several MILLION dollars to terrorist organizations.

Steve </div></div>

That fantastic piece of research has left me in no doubt, this rumour/gossip/fantasy info has me totally convinced............LMAO

Q....? </div></div>

It took me less than two minutes to google the story.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/politics/mosque-property-investor-political-contributions-20100907

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-08-2010, 11:47 AM
http://politifi.com/news/Florida-Pastor-...an-1074022.html (http://politifi.com/news/Florida-Pastor-Hundreds-Of-Armed-Militia-Will-Guard-Us-As-We-Burn-The-Koran-1074022.html)

In case you're not aware, this is the same pastor who put offensive anti-gay comments out in front of his church.

He's also being investigated for not paying taxes, and hiding income from E-bay sales, as church income.

He has made offensive comments about gays, women, Islam, the
President, and now he's saying a radical Right-Wing malitia will be there to do what????

Are they going to kill the Fire Marshall?

Anyone who doesn't know him as a RW Radical, must be living in Wasilla, where even the Mayor can't think of the former Governor can't come up with the name of a Newspaper, or National Political Magazine that she reads.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
09-08-2010, 01:07 PM
It is truely amazing how you can take a discussion about a church in Florida burning muslim books into an excuse to slam the residents of a town in Alaska, simply because you don't like their former mayor.

You are indeed, a seriously deranged piece of work.

Steve

Qtec
09-08-2010, 09:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You probably won't hear this on the MSM, but a local NYC news station did some digging, and it turns out one of the biggest supporters of the mosque admits that <u>he sent several MILLION dollars to terrorist organizations.</u> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hisham Elzanaty, an investor who helped fund the purchase of the site to be used for the Park51 project, donated <u>$6,000 in 1999</u> to the Holy Land Foundation, a Muslim charity that was shut down by the federal government in 2001 for funneling money to Hamas </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

It was $6,000. It was not a terrorist org in 1999.

Q

Qtec
09-08-2010, 09:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a claim for you. Bloomberg greased the wheels of city government to get the permit issued </div></div>

Any proof of this?

Q

Qtec
09-08-2010, 10:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I said, it is legal in both cases but also wrong in both cases. Both enflame feelings for no good reason. <u>You pretend one is a superiour position to the other when both are morally wrong. </u> </div></div>

Actually G has said it all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One man, the Imam, has been <u>promoting peace and religious understanding</u> his entire life, the other, the Pastor, in Florida, is <u>promoting divisivness, biggotry, and hate. </u></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a tempest in a teapot. A church with less than 50 people. If they were ignored, this would be a non-issue. </div></div>

It was a non issue until the RW decided to make it a political tool to divide Americans along religious lines. In doing so, they are using the trauma of 9/11 for their own ends, how despicable is that?

Q

LWW
09-09-2010, 05:49 AM
Actually it was Obama who did that ... but that was caught by the strainer while your spoon feeding was being prepared.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-09-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I said, it is legal in both cases but also wrong in both cases. Both enflame feelings for no good reason. <u>You pretend one is a superiour position to the other when both are morally wrong. </u> </div></div>

Actually G has said it all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One man, the Imam, has been <u>promoting peace and religious understanding</u> his entire life, the other, the Pastor, in Florida, is <u>promoting divisivness, biggotry, and hate. </u></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a tempest in a teapot. A church with less than 50 people. If they were ignored, this would be a non-issue. </div></div>

It was a non issue until the RW decided to make it a political tool to divide Americans along religious lines. In doing so, they are using the trauma of 9/11 for their own ends, how despicable is that?

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was a non issue until the RW decided to make it a political tool to divide Americans along religious lines. In doing so, they are using the trauma of 9/11 for their own ends, how despicable is that?

Q </div></div>

Excellent, and accurate point, Q.

This morning, I read that the "Right Wing Militia" group, has backed off their original offer to this nutcase, RW Radical Evangelist in Florida, and has decided that they will not show up with their guns, after all, to protect this horrendous, inflamatory behavior.

G.

pooltchr
09-09-2010, 07:08 AM
And that thrills you to no end. I guess it would make it much easier for the left wing supporters of terrorists to possibly confront them.

We know you hate christianity....but why are you such a supporter of the muslims????????????

Steve

LWW
09-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Jones is an idiot.

Rauf is nothing remotely close to what G claims he is.

LWW

Sid_Vicious
09-10-2010, 08:19 PM
I still personally hope that news hits the media tomorrow that Korans were burned, by some churches somewhere. Look at it this way. This Jones dude makes a statement to burn these things, and ALREADY out flags and Christian Bibles are burned days before Sept 11th. Who the hell is the angry religion between Muslims and the rest of the world!!!!!!!!!! sid

Gayle in MD
09-12-2010, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still personally hope that news hits the media tomorrow that Korans were burned, by some churches somewhere. </div></div>

Even though it endangers our soldiers, Martin?

Even though it will aid recruitment for bin Laden, and expand the radical element of Islam?

Even though many Muslims/Americans are fighting for America as we write, in the Middle East, condemn the radicals within their religion, just as some of us here condemn the praise of radical murderers in the religious RW of the Republican Party?

Even though many American/Muslim's were killed on 9/11?

Do we Americans, really want to play right into bin Laden's hands?

Shall we convert our country into a country, that is just as exploited by hatred, as the Middle East countries are?

G.

pooltchr
09-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Interesting that there were only two news organizations that stated that, had the book burning taken place, they would absolutely not provide coverage.

They were Associated Press....and FOX news.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Steve