PDA

View Full Version : Fla. Pastor To Ask God....

Gayle in MD
09-08-2010, 07:42 AM
Hmmm, that usually means God is going to say, "Hey, go on and do something that will kill innocent people, especially American soldiers"...ah...that is if he's going to talk to the same God Bush talked to, you know, the one who told Bush to lie to the world about WMD's, so he could break with the Constitution, and prosecute a War on Lies, against a country who did not attack the U.S.?

The City ordinance in Gainsville, forbids burning a fire when it isn't composed of twigs and such, and the authorities will be there in real time, to put out the first spark. Burning any kind of books, is forbidden by the law in that city.

I hope the Nutjob in Chief at that "Chruch" will be arrested.

I hope that will help to prevent pitures of Americans, burning a pile of Qurans, from being spread all over the internet by al Qaeda, and others, America's enemies, in order to recruit more to their cause, and cause more casualties for our troops.

This is truly one of the most ignorant, dangerous, radical RW stunts, in history.

So where are The Republicans????????????

Oh, they can't take up for the safety of our troops, can't turn off their Nutworking efforts for a big win in November, right?

One look at this nutjob in Fla.,, and you can see he is mentally off. He's got eyes like Charles Manson!

Unbelievable!

Where is Bush? Didn't he say over and over again, that we were not at war with Islam?

Republicans have really shown us well, this time, how little they care about the safety of our soldiers, as we already knew, when they voted against helping their difficult plight, and that of their families, when they came home.

A true disgrace! Americans, supporting discrimination, obvious biggots, and hate. This is the kind of illogical travesties against reasoned, critical thinking, which leads to more violence, RW negligence and hate, which we'll see more of if Repubs get back in, along with a totally crippled and corrupted government.

G.

llotter
09-08-2010, 08:23 AM
The difference between Marx and Mohammed is that Marx saw religion as the 'opiate of the people', Mohammed claims that his form of dictatorship is the direct word of God. Neither, however, are compatible with freedom as our Founders understood it, woven from their Judeo-Christian heritage.

It makes no sense for those who cherish freedom to give its enemies an equal place at the table of ideas as those great philosophies that underpin a great society. As Lincoln said as he suspended Habeas Corpus, the Constitution is not a suicide pact and as Jefferson said:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
09-08-2010, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The difference between Marx and Mohammed is that Marx saw religion as the 'opiate of the people', Mohammed claims that his form of dictatorship is the direct word of God. Neither, however, are compatible with freedom as our Founders understood it, woven from their Judeo-Christian heritage.

It makes no sense for those who cherish freedom to give its enemies an equal place at the table of ideas as those great philosophies that underpin a great society. As Lincoln said as he suspended Habeas Corpus, the Constitution is not a suicide pact and as Jefferson said:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means. </div></div> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The United States Of America, is NOT at war with Islam.

You seek to protect your own radical religious killers, yet you condemn those Islamis, Muslim Americans, who have fought beside out troops, were killed on 9/11, and are in graves, in Arlington National, having given "Their last full measure of devotion" for their, and OUR country!

OUR first obligation, is to protect our soldiers.

It is against the law to discriminate against others for their religious beliefs.

It is aainst the Constitution to discriminate against others for their religious beliefs.

It is also against Gainesville's City law, to build a camp fire, and burn books.

Please don't talk to me about the law, when you praise Murderers.

G.</span>

Qtec
09-08-2010, 09:21 AM
It would be quicker just to ask Beck...Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LMAO

Q

pooltchr
09-08-2010, 10:41 AM
We have a church pastor with a congregation of about 50 people who is a nut job, and you assign his actions to ALL Republicans.

Yet, you never held your dearest leader for being a part of the hate filled church of Jeremiah Wright for 20 years!

And the truely amazing thing is you see absolutely nothing hypocritical about your actions!

What is the difference between a Christian church doing something that is obviously for the political purpose of offending members of another group, and, say, a muslim group exercising their "right" to build a mosque in a place that they know will offend 70% of the American public?

How can you support one, and not the other?

How can the White House support one, and not the other?

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-08-2010, 10:43 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
09-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Two points:

1. You wrote "The City ordinance in Gainsville, forbids burning a fire when it isn't composed of twigs and such"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
So if an American citizen set a flag on fire, they'd be swarmed by the fire-police?

Next, if this is to protect our troops, then why don't we all just temporarily adopt Islam until the conflict is over? It's radical, but short of getting the hell out of the middle east, that is the only way to protect all of out troops.

I just think that there has to come a time when we say enough back-bending is enough. Our right to burn their stuff should be staunchly defended and protected and not destroyed along with many of the things, like the 10 Commandments in front of courthouses in the South. Our leaders are pu$$ys.

Enough is enough,,,sid

Gayle in MD
09-08-2010, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two points:

1. You wrote "The City ordinance in Gainsville, forbids burning a fire when it isn't composed of twigs and such"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
So if an American citizen set a flag on fire, they'd be swarmed by the fire-police?

<span style="color: #000066">I really don't know what the law says on that at the present, Martin. What I do know, is that our commanders on the ground are telling us that this little caper in Florida, which is being promoted by a known radical RW biggot, who hates gays, women, and Muslims, will create more violence against our troops in the M.E., and play into the hands of our enemies.

do you think they're lying to us, or do their warnings make any sense to you?</span>

Next, if this is to protect our troops, then why don't we all just temporarily adopt Islam until the conflict is over?

<span style="color: #000066">Adopt Islam? It isn't about Joining Islam, it's about this, are you or are you not, for equal rights under the law, including religious freedom?

Without comparing apples to oranges, need we show any respect for the Muslim/Americans who died on 9/11, died fighting for America in Iraq, Afghanistan, and numerous other American wars, and are burried in Arlington National?

Are we for or against biggotry and hate?</span>

It's radical, but short of getting the hell out of the middle east, that is the only way to protect all of out troops.

<span style="color: #000066"> We can't protect all of them, all of the time, but we don't have to make their plight, even more dangerous, by playing into the hands of the Islamists who ARE out to kill us. Surely, you don't believe that ALL Muslims, even Westernized American-Muslims, approve or support the radical Islamists, do you? Trust me, they do not. They are as much against al Qaeda, and others, who they feel, distort the Qu'ran, their religion, as we are. </span>

I just think that there has to come a time when we say enough back-bending is enough. Our right to burn their stuff should be staunchly defended and protected and not destroyed along with many of the things, like the 10 Commandments in front of courthouses in the South. Our leaders are pu$$ys.

Enough is enough,,,sid </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> IMO, anyone who fails to speak out against biggotry, racism, sexism, homophobia and misogeny, IOW, equal rights under the law, does not appreciate the principles which our country was founded upon. Burning the religious books of any religion, is wrong, IMO. All of them, BTW spread hatred and violence, depending on how they are interpreted.

Hence, I do not belong to any organized religion.

G. </span>

hondo
09-09-2010, 06:51 AM
"your dearest leader"

That was just precious!

Here it comes!

Are you ready?

I blame BBBBBBBUT BOOOOSH.
But you already knew that.

pooltchr
09-09-2010, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"your dearest leader"

That was just precious!

Here it comes!

Are you ready?

I blame BBBBBBBUT BOOOOSH.
But you already knew that. </div></div>

At last! A glimmer of hope! Yes, I already knew that you blame Bush....but the fact that you admit it is a step in the right direction.

I'm proud of you, Gilligan!

Steve

hondo
09-09-2010, 07:22 AM
I'm proud of you too, Paul Parrot.

LWW
09-09-2010, 04:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>The United States Of America, is NOT at war with Islam.

G.</span> </div></div>

Irrelevant being that radical Islam is at war with the US and has been since 1801.

LWW