PDA

View Full Version : Burning the Koran

llotter
09-08-2010, 05:01 PM
I think I am going to go buy a copy of the Koran and burn it on 9/11. And along with it, I would toss in a copy of Mien Kempf and Mao's Little Red Book and Das Kapital and whatever other evil books that seed corruption and death wherever these ideas gain a foothold. What say, let's bring back book burning to the mainstream or we will have some liberal morons using these books as the Gospel.

Sev
09-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Ohhhh they have their panties in a know over this.

pooltchr
09-08-2010, 06:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I am going to go buy a copy of the Koran and burn it on 9/11. And along with it, I would toss in a copy of Mien Kempf and Mao's Little Red Book and Das Kapital and whatever other evil books that seed corruption and death wherever these ideas gain a foothold. What say, let's bring back book burning to the mainstream or we will have some liberal morons using these books as the Gospel. </div></div>

Maybe you should consider adding Dreams from My Father, and the Audacity of Hope to your list!

Steve

hondo
09-09-2010, 06:54 AM
Why not kill a doctor while you're at it?

eg8r
09-09-2010, 07:28 AM
Don't you think that by purchasing the copy of the Koran you are actually helping their profits to keep doing whatever it is that you blame them for doing?

eg8r

llotter
09-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Knowing that a fatwa may be issued at the slightest provocation, I wonder how many citizens are simply fearful of expressing themselves honestly on this subject.

I was heartened to see on Drudge this morning, several Americans joining in the annual ritual of burning a Koran on 9/11. I'm confident that millions of Americans can identify with the feeling that Islam is threatening their home country and that a leadership that appeases the enemy may prove that Muslims don't have a monopoly on rioting.