PDA

View Full Version : Most accurate pollster: dems face debacle

LWW
09-09-2010, 05:33 AM
Predictions for the dems are for total loss of control in the house, loss of the majority in governorships, and at best the senate being placed into a virtual tie after blue dogs align with the new republichicken senate members.

Here's hoping they grow a set and shut the radicals out entirely instead of repeating their demokook lite act of the early 21st century.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Monday, September 06, 2010

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 48% of Likely Voters would vote for their district's Republican congressional candidate, while 36% would opt for his or her Democratic opponent. The survey data was collected on the seven days ending Sunday, September 5, 2010.

This matches the largest advantage ever measured for the Republicans. Three weeks ago, the GOP also held a 12-point lead. ...

When Barack Obama first took office as president of the United States, the Democrats enjoyed a seven-point lead on the Generic Ballot. ...

A new book by Scott Rasmussen and Doug Schoen addresses the broader discontent roiling the political landscape this year. MAD AS HELL: How the Tea Party Movement Is Fundamentally Remaking Our Two-Party System , published by Harper-Collins, will be released September 14. It can be pre-ordered at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Borders, and other outlets.

A commentary by Larry Sabato now projects the Republicans will pick up 47 House seats, eight Senate seats, and eight governorships. These numbers reflect a significant deterioration for the Democrats.

Other recent data shows that the number of Republicans in the nation grew by two percentage points over the past month, while the number of Democrats slipped a bit. As a result, the GOP has closed the partisan gap to the smallest margin in five years. The percentage of Americans who consider themselves Democrats has fallen by seven percentage points since George W. Bush left office.

The Rasmussen Reports Election 2010 Balance of Power shows Democrats with a 48-45 advantage, while seven races remain Toss-Ups (California, Colorado, Illinois, Nevada, Ohio Washington, and Wisconsin).

The Rasmussen Reports Gubernatorial Scorecard projects 27 governorships for the GOP, 16 for the Democrats, and seven Toss-Ups (Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, Oregon, Vermont, and Wisconsin).

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Voters now trust Republicans more than Democrats on all 10 of the important issues regularly tracked by Rasmussen Reports.</span> ...

Most voters favor repeal of the recently passed health care law. ...

In a book released earlier this year, Scott observed that <span style='font-size: 11pt'>"the gap between Americans who want to govern themselves and politicians who want to rule over them may be as big today as the gap between the colonies and England during the 18th century."</span> In Search of Self-Governance is available at Rasmussen Reports and Amazon.com. </div></div>

LWW

pooltchr
09-09-2010, 06:28 AM
We will have the definitive answer in less than 2 months!

Steve

LWW
09-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Sadly ... we won't IMHO.

What we will have is more inanity claiming the election was stolen followed by more claims of the same when Imam Hussein gets booted in 2012.

This regime will be the end of far left regimes in America for a generation ... followed by a future generation who will buy the lie of the big state much as the Carterbots did in 1976 and the Roosotrons in 1932.

LWW

Sev
09-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Gridlock will be achieved. At least they wont be able to legislate away any more of our freedoms for a while.

hondo
09-09-2010, 08:10 PM
What freedoms have you specifically lost so far?
Seriously?

pooltchr
09-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Most recently, the freedon to determone whether or not I want to purchase a specific product.

Steve

LWW
09-09-2010, 11:46 PM
The freedom to own real estate.

LWW

hondo
09-10-2010, 04:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most recently, the freedon to determone whether or not I want to purchase a specific product.

Steve </div></div>

If you would get off the forums once in a while and work, you'd have some money.
How you can "tch" pool and type non-stop is beyond me.

hondo
09-10-2010, 04:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The freedom to own real estate.

LWW </div></div>

So I take it you're not as wealthy as you and Sev let on?

Property is sure cheap in my area. Some great deals.

pooltchr
09-10-2010, 06:42 AM
He wasn't talking about having the resources to buy real estate. He was talking about the freedom to own it, should some local elected official decide they want to take it from you and give it to someone else to increase their tax base.

Steve

pooltchr
09-10-2010, 06:44 AM
When the market is allowed to work, real estate usually sells for what it is worth. What does that tell you about your area?

Steve

pooltchr
09-10-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
If you would get off the forums once in a while and work, you'd have some money.
How you can "tch" pool and type non-stop is beyond me. </div></div>

I have no problem affording it, although I'm not happy that the costs will be skyrocketing under Obamacare.

And I can "tch" pool just fine, and do not need you to waste any energy worrying about how I run my business.

Oh yeah, in the civilized world, we actually have access to the internet from just about anywhere. I can even get to the internet from my cell phone! So no matter where I am, or what I'm doing, I can keep up with what is going on in the world.

Steve

hondo
09-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Didn't that start with Bush?????

hondo
09-10-2010, 01:39 PM
You are truly a wonderful person, stevie.

pooltchr
09-10-2010, 01:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are truly a wonderful person, stevie. </div></div>

Thanks for noticing.

By the way, the only person who calls me stevie was my mother...and I know how upset you get whenever you might be confused with a member of the female gender.

Steve

hondo
09-10-2010, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are truly a wonderful person, stevie. </div></div>

Thanks for noticing.

By the way, the only person who calls me stevie was my mother...and I know how upset you get whenever you might be confused with a member of the female gender.

Steve </div></div>

AW, GEE! I remind you of your mother! How Sweet!
Was she 6'3, 290, with a mustache and a big schlong also?

Were Mom and Dad both balding? Was one named George and the other Michael?

LWW
09-10-2010, 06:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't that start with Bush????? </div></div>

Grow up.

The POTUS does not have the power to make such a power grab ... and I know that bugs you and the other Obamatrons.

The decision was made by a leftist SCOTUS and is in direct conflict with any reasoned and educated interpretation of the intent of Madison, Jay, and Hamilton when the COTUS was written and voted upon.

You are quite happy to be a serf under the soft tyranny of today. I insist upon being a free man.

IOW ... I make a good and willing citizen of a free republic, you make a good and willing subject of an oligarchy.

LWW

LWW
09-10-2010, 06:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He wasn't talking about having the resources to buy real estate. He was talking about the freedom to own it, should some local elected official decide they want to take it from you and give it to someone else to increase their tax base.

Steve </div></div>

Your expectations are much too high. If you lower them you will avoid the frustrations I used to endure with him.

LWW

hondo
09-10-2010, 07:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't that start with Bush????? </div></div>

You are quite happy to be a serf under the soft tyranny of today. I insist upon being a free man.

IOW ... I make a good and willing citizen of a free republic, you make a good and willing subject of an oligarchy.

LWW </div></div>

Where on earth do you come up with this sh*t?

Good Lord, your posts get more and more putrid and non-sensical!
I try to respond to you because I know these forums and
your little wingnut rants are all you have in life and I feel sorry for you, but, honestly, Dub, you repeat the same horse manure over and over and it gets so friggin tiresome.
A few more of the happy serf, good and willing citizen crap
and all you'll have left is your lapdog fawning over you.
Is that what you want?

pooltchr
09-10-2010, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
AW, GEE! I remind you of your mother! How Sweet!
Was she 6'3, 290, with a mustache and a big schlong also?

Were Mom and Dad both balding? Was one named George and the other Michael? </div></div>

No, but at one time, she was a little girl. Maybe that's where the likeness appears!

Steve

LWW
09-11-2010, 03:48 AM
Scared to death of that truth virus aren't you.

LWW

hondo
09-11-2010, 06:05 AM
So most of the little girls you know were 6'3, 290, had mustaches, and could easily kick you ass, stevie?
No wonder you like boys better.
Be gentle with him, LWW.
He's had some bad experiences in the past , obviously. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
09-11-2010, 06:08 AM
Can you even read your own posts?

You are the only one intent on being viewed in the feminine context in this discussion.

LWW

hondo
09-11-2010, 06:12 AM
P.S. little stevie, I have no intention of continuing this flaming with you.
You know and I know that if I was really the little girl you claim me to be you wouldn't be scared to death to ever run into me. Which you are. Not that I would ever do anything.

So , "buddy", if you're scared of little girls, you're not much of a man, are you?

You're just a forum troll, who hides behind a keyboard.

You've got your nasty little insults in. I'll not respond in kind.

I am interested in some pool lessons, however, and I do have your address. Could I get a discount?
Or if you're too expensive, perhaps we could just talk?

pooltchr
09-11-2010, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I am interested in some pool lessons, however, and I do have your address. Could I get a discount?
Or if you're too expensive, perhaps we could just talk? </div></div>

If you can't afford them, maybe you can file a claim against your new "free" healthcare plan that Obama is going to give you. Since you seem to believe that the government should provide everyone with everything, why should pool lessons be excluded?

If you don't wish to be thought of as a little girl, stop acting like one!

Steve

hondo
09-11-2010, 08:09 PM
I think we should get together some time and you can look me eyeball to belly button and explain to me why you think I'm a little girl, stevie.
Would you be man enough to do that?

What's that?

No way?

I didn't think so.

Keep hiding behind a keyboard and calling me names, stevie.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

pooltchr
09-11-2010, 08:34 PM
I said you are acting like one, honduh.

Steve

hondo
09-11-2010, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think we should get together some time and you can look me eyeball to belly button and explain to me why you think I'm a little girl, stevie.
Would you be man enough to do that?

What's that?

No way?

I didn't think so.

Keep hiding behind a keyboard and calling me names, stevie.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

</div></div>

Be honest, stevie. Did you pee yourself when I posted that?

LWW
09-12-2010, 04:05 AM
Let the forum witness the true hondo at work ... a cyber bully/stalker who in reality probably couldn't get out of his chair to answer the door without help.

Grow up dude ... seriously. As long as I have known you, you have been a thug wannabe.

LWW

pooltchr
09-12-2010, 06:54 AM
Be honest, stevie. Did you pee yourself when I posted that? </div></div>

No, you actually create another urge for me...you make me want to barf!

Steve