PDA

View Full Version : Polls, LMAO! Likely Voters! V Registered voters!

Gayle in MD
09-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Too funny! Similar to the way our Neoconned Faux Libertarians on here don't understand what a surplus is, and thought that Bush, runninig up debt to give tax cuts to billionsiares and millionaires during war time, ...

"The debts (deficit spending) don't matter" ah hem, as long as Republicans are running them up, that is, another hypocritical blunder by one of the most ignorant on this forum, they now use a GENERIC poll, known for it's rightwing lean, and suggest it's more accurate than the new Gallop Poll, of REGISTERED VOTERS, and then attempt to use another fear mongering tactic, to try to upset suicidal Liberals, LMAO!

Hmmm...likely voters, VS. registered voters....HA HA HA HA!

LMAO! Too funny, we don't even have to read anything but the title of the thread, given the WONKETTE redundancy of cherry picked bravado. Sad, the Wonkies are too stupid to know the difference.... between a Generic poll, and a poll of registered voters.

Nice trickery if you like that GOP (Grand Oil Party) Rovarian styled, Faux assisted, slanted BS, served with the standard RW propaganized, milk and honey on the side....under the frightening Mushroom Cloud.

Educated folks know that it is a standard, historical fact, that every and any, new President, particularly one who inherited another Republican carved, deregulated, economic crash, will lose party seats, so what?

The president inherited the only real Mushroom Cloud we lefties saw coming during the Bush Administration, the disintegrated economy, up in smoke, sans Bush/Reagan, Voodoo styled trickles, that never showed up, and never have, with a bonanza for the wealthy crooks, on Wall Street, and across the country, but only for the top 1%, sans Bush Tax Cuts For The rich, deregulation, served with that good old fashioned NEOCON....Let them eat cake! They're not hungry, anyway, They're "Food Challanged!" "Manufacturing is UP! Just look at all those hamburgers they're patting out!"

Major Combat Operations, are over in Iraq! Mission Acconplished!!!AND,let us never forget.... the Iraqi oil paid for all of it, BWA HA HA HA....

Big deal, LMAO! Who didn't know Dems would lose seats.... it would be unprecedented if they didn't lose some seats.

It's just so funny to watch the desperate sour losers, attempt to spin out all of those overly zealous predictions....

Ha ha ha....is it ignorance, or the usual irrational propagandized RW "Proof"....hidden under a toad stool, as in the coming Mushroom Clouds! A Good ol' Neoconed, overly zealous, Premature Celebrations, and always, with Bravado!!!

A Three Alarmed styled "Mission Accomplished" which fits that bright red color they favor, but the reality never quite lives up to their irrational exhuberance and expectations. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hmmm..Mission Accomplished, HA HA HA...the election is still two months away. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

How Naive'....but they did vote for Bush....TWICE!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

jimmyg
09-10-2010, 08:05 AM
"Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.

George Orwell

llotter
09-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Implying that poor Gayle is a lunatic crosses the line I think but, OTOH, she does seem to laugh a lot more than 'normal' people.

Stretch
09-10-2010, 09:31 AM
I see the predictable insults following another great Gayle post, and all is well with the world for another day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

hondo
09-10-2010, 07:48 PM
What's ironic is the doctor murderer worshipper defining normal.

LWW
09-11-2010, 03:44 AM
What's comical is the far left defending a pollster which produces inaccurate results due to a flawed methodology, while condemning the pollster with the highest historical accuracy rating, simply because it tells them what they want to hear.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-11-2010, 08:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see the predictable insults following another great Gayle post, and all is well with the world for another day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
09-11-2010, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see the predictable insults following another great Gayle post, and all is well with the world for another day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Still waiting for the "great" gayle post!

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-11-2010, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's ironic is the doctor murderer worshipper defining normal. </div></div>

Absolutely!

And hilarious how the same folks who are supposed to be so omnipotent, don't understand the difference between touting polls based on likely voters, and those based on registered voters.

It's so typical that they would assume that they are really getting to us, with these non stop posts about polls, when we on the left are expecting what always happens in these mid terms, under similar circumstances, to happen as always, the Dems will no doubt lose seats. It would be highly irregular if they didn't. As I said before, so what? Same thing happened under their hero, Reagan, the lying treasonist, who was so lame his wife had to whisper in his ear, what to say.

What really shows them up for who they are, and how petty, and unpatriotic, is how irritated they get when any good news breaks about the economy. Immediately, DENIAL!!! Followed by the standard Illogical protests, based on Bull...

Just as they vote against their own best interests, they hope against it, as well, and from the start they made it clear, they were hoping for failure in trying to reverse the collapsed Bush econoomy.

But then, they are not bright enough to understand that we could have been in a deep depression, if the President and Democratics, had not pushed the stimulous through, which most economist say would have worked more efectively if it had been larger, but Republicans promised to filibuster if it had been.

All good news is now either denied, or twisted into the usual unrecognizable RW spin on reality. Jobs are always last to recover, and thnks to President Obama, we aren't hemmoraging them at a rate of six to seven hundren thousand a month, as we were under their hero, the chimp, whose laxed leadership, put us into the ditch, in the first place...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Deeman3
09-11-2010, 09:38 AM
I think the ojnly polls thta matter are coming in November. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Deeman3
09-11-2010, 10:03 AM
I took this off a Newsvine comment page from MSNBC. I thought it was a good comment and many of the others reflected this on story about Obama and the recent polls.

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

'My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.
Since Congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq . This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short . The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.THEN EVERY YEAR THEREAFTER It'll GO TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM SO IT WONT GO BROKE IN 20 YEARS.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine ? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France .

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China .

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , and Russia . Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.

A special note to our neighbors: Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. Its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple thousand extra tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska -which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, 'darn tootin.'

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America . It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought : You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America .. Thank you and good night.'

If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.