PDA

View Full Version : Imam Obama's fatwa "Do as I say, not as I do!"

LWW
09-12-2010, 04:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A quest to get Barack Obama to shout his commitment to solar power from the roof tops - by re-installing vintage solar panels at the White House - ended in disappointment for environmental campaigners today. ...

A California company Sungevity had offered to equip the White House with the latest technology.

But the White House declined ...

McKibben told reporters after the meeting:

"They refused to take the Carter-era panel that we brought with us and said they would continue their deliberative process to figure out what is appropriate for the White House someday. I told them it would be nice to deliberate as fast as possible, since that is the rate at which the planet's climate is deteriorating." ...

The van carrying the solar panels is now parked a few blocks away from the White House and will be rolling again on 10th October as part of the 10:10:10 international day of action on climate change. </div></div>

Even the Goremons are sick of the regime! (http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/sep/10/solar-panels-white-house)

LWW

Qtec
09-12-2010, 05:15 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scream. Run for the hills...........

Are you on drugs or what?

Q

Sev
09-12-2010, 06:31 AM
Tsk Tsk. Obama should be layering the roof with solar panels. He has all that TARP money laying around doing nothing.

Qtec
09-12-2010, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tsk Tsk. Obama should be layering the roof with solar panels. </div></div>

If he was you would still be complaining.

Q

LWW
09-13-2010, 05:05 AM
The facts are that he didn't, you can't be rational about it, and you will defend him no matter which way he decides to go.

You become more and more like honduh every day in that you attempt to win a debate by projecting you partisan blindness onto others while being oblivious to the fact that it has eaten you alive.

LWW