PDA

View Full Version : Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone!

LWW
09-12-2010, 06:45 AM
Someone has a secret! (http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=60158)

LWW

pooltchr
09-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Wow! She is a member at AZ, and has been for over a year!!!

Oops! Sorry. That was supposed to be a secret!

Forget I even said anything!

Steve

LWW
09-12-2010, 09:28 AM
After all ... she never goes there. But then again ... honduh will never post here again.

LWW

pooltchr
09-12-2010, 10:37 AM
It does appear that lying is just a way of life for some people.

Steve

Qtec
09-12-2010, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! She is a member at AZ, and has been for over a year!!!

Oops! Sorry. That was supposed to be a secret!

Forget I even said anything!

Steve

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> * <span style='font-size: 20pt'> <u>Total Posts: 0</u>
* Posts Per Day: <u>0</u></span>
* Find all posts by Gayle In Md.
* Find all threads started by Gayle In Md.

Visitor Messages

* Total Messages: 0
* Most Recent Message: Never
* Visitor Messages for Gayle In Md.
* Post a visitor message for Gayle In Md.

Blog

* Total Entries: 0
* Last Blog Entry: Never
* View all blog entries by Gayle In Md.

Tournament Stats

* Tournaments Joined: 0
* Tournaments Won: 0

General Information

</div></div>

link (http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=60158)

You must be psychic!

How do you know this is Gayle when the poster has made no posts?

Q

hondo
09-12-2010, 09:21 PM
He's like a big, ugly rat digging for tasty garbage.

pooltchr
09-12-2010, 10:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
How do you know this is Gayle when the poster has made no posts?

Q </div></div>

Please don't even suggest that there is more than one of her!

Nobody in their right mind would hijack her name to use on another forum.

I'm sure she won't share why she would have gone over there to register when she claims she has no interest in the site, so we can only speculate that someone isn't being quite honest.

Steve

cueball1950
09-12-2010, 10:14 PM
who really gives a sh#t where she registers. It is no big deal. So why even posting this other than to piss her off. I post on both forums and so do alot of other people. How many people from az or bd post on these forums under different names so that they can't be recognized...............................mike

Stretch
09-12-2010, 10:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who really gives a sh#t where she registers. It is no big deal. So why even posting this other than to piss her off. I post on both forums and so do alot of other people. How many people from az or bd post on these forums under different names so that they can't be recognized...............................mike </div></div>

These are the kinds of games they play here Mike.

Sev
09-13-2010, 04:41 AM
I feel bad. Gayle has no friends.

Hey Hondo. Why dont you ask Gayle to let you use her account on AZ. Now that would be a hoot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
09-13-2010, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who really gives a sh#t where she registers. It is no big deal. So why even posting this other than to piss her off. I post on both forums and so do alot of other people. How many people from az or bd post on these forums under different names so that they can't be recognized...............................mike </div></div>

These are the kinds of games they play here Mike. </div></div>

And she only poted 10 times on there.
Er, 5 times.
Er, 2 times.
Wait a minute! She took a look at the forum and didn't
post at all!

Man , the 3 amigos on here are really desperate for something to attack with.
That's beyond petty.

pooltchr
09-13-2010, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who really gives a sh#t where she registers. It is no big deal. So why even posting this other than to piss her off. I post on both forums and so do alot of other people. How many people from az or bd post on these forums under different names so that they can't be recognized...............................mike </div></div>

I think it's more the fact that she continuously claims that she never goes there, and wants nothing to do with it. If that were true, why register at all?

Truth is, I don't blame her. If I were her, I wouldn't go there either.

Steve

Chopstick
09-13-2010, 06:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> * <span style='font-size: 20pt'> <u>Total Posts: 0</u>
* Posts Per Day: <u>0</u></span>
* Find all posts by Gayle In Md.
* Find all threads started by Gayle In Md.

Visitor Messages

* Total Messages: 0
* Most Recent Message: Never
* Visitor Messages for Gayle In Md.
* Post a visitor message for Gayle In Md.

Blog

* Total Entries: 0
* Last Blog Entry: Never
* View all blog entries by Gayle In Md.

Tournament Stats

* Tournaments Joined: 0
* Tournaments Won: 0

General Information

</div></div>

Q </div></div>

You could find the same stats on the pool related side of this forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-13-2010, 09:05 AM
That is SOOOOO true! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif