PDA

View Full Version : George Fels: 30 Years!

Fran Crimi
09-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Wow! Congratulations to George Fels on your 30 year anniversary with BD. I feel so lucky to have been able to read your wonderful column over the years. Your stories are priceless and your writing style is so free and easy, it's as if you're having a conversation with your readers every month. Also, thanks for those 30 tips. They're a keeper! You are a diamond in the rough among our pool population and I'm so glad you're here.

Love ya,
Fran

Rich R.
09-12-2010, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran Crimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Congratulations to George Fels on your 30 year anniversary with BD. I feel so lucky to have been able to read your wonderful column over the years. Your stories are priceless and your writing style is so free and easy, it's as if you're having a conversation with your readers every month. Also, thanks for those 30 tips. They're a keeper! You are a diamond in the rough among our pool population and I'm so glad you're here.

Love ya,
Fran </div></div>
Tap, tap, tap.
Not much else I can add to what Fran said.

dg-in-centralpa
09-12-2010, 09:14 AM
I agree. His page is the first thing I read.

DG

Deeman3
09-14-2010, 03:15 PM
What a writer, a friend and what a contribution to the sport.

I hope he has 30 more in him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

JimS
09-15-2010, 04:05 AM
I've been continually grateful for having been fortunate enough to have made George's acquaintance on a few occasions. He's just a cool guy and a great friend to pool!

eg8r
09-16-2010, 10:30 AM
Congratulations!!! That is quite an accomplishment.

eg8r

JimS
09-20-2010, 10:15 AM
I really enjoyed the 30 tips (plus one to grow on)from George. Maybe it would be a good idea for 10 tips from a pro every month with the pro being changed monthly? It wouldn't matter if tips got repeated. If a tip gets repeated it's importance would go up a point or two on the scale.

09-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Congrats, George. 30 years is a long tenure, one to be proud of. You are now in good company...

Eric &gt;Lou Gehrig, Cal Ripkin, Jr., Brett Favre...