PDA

View Full Version : A 100% income tax rate is justified.

Chopstick
09-14-2010, 09:43 AM
Know who said that. Barack Obama's father.

"Recall what Obama Sr. said in his 1965 paper: There is no tax rate too high, and even a 100% rate is justified under certain circumstances."

As he put it, "We need to eliminate power structures that have been built through excessive accumulation so that not only a few individuals shall control a vast magnitude of resources as is the case now." The senior Obama proposed that the state confiscate private land and raise taxes with no upper limit. In fact, he insisted that "theoretically there is nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100% of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed."

<span style="color: #000099">No wonder Obama could sit in church for 20 years where they were preaching God Damn America. He believes it!</span>

Deeman3
09-14-2010, 10:00 AM
We will certainly need it once his son gets finished with us!

Gayle in MD
09-14-2010, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Know who said that. Barack Obama's father.

"Recall what Obama Sr. said in his 1965 paper: There is no tax rate too high, and even a 100% rate is justified under certain circumstances."

As he put it, "We need to eliminate power structures that have been built through excessive accumulation so that not only a few individuals shall control a vast magnitude of resources as is the case now." The senior Obama proposed that the state confiscate private land and raise taxes with no upper limit. In fact, he insisted that "theoretically there is nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100% of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed."

<span style="color: #000099">No wonder Obama could sit in church for 20 years where they were preaching God Damn America. He believes it!</span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">
I really do think this post is beneath you, Chop. The president and the first lady have both said that when their girls were little, and they were both so busy, they really didn't attend that church very often.

There is no proof at all, that the President ever heard any radical speeches by that pastor. He said he did not.

However, we do have a video of Palin, with a witch doctor. No comment about that?

BTW, do you think just as your father thinks, or just as your mother thinks, about all political things, in your own life????

My whole family history, Mother and all of her sisters, is Republican.

My sister votes Republican.

There goes that theory.

It's nothing but more Republican racism, and fear mongering, that's all. A new Buzz word, like Mushroom Cloud, lol.

If you read the president's book, you'd understand, he hardly knew his father. He lived in Hawaii, most of his young life, the majority of his young life, right through high school, and was raised by two white grand parents, from Kansas, and his grand father, fought in WWII, along with his brother, the president's uncle, who was a decorated soldier.

This whole BS which is basically trying to use the same old Republican slander by using their new "Kenyen" AS A BUZZ WORD....and their filthy campaign styled slander, and insinuations, which are lies, is exactly why I would never vote for one of them.

All of this BS has been blown away by the facts, over and over again, yet you guys persist in posting this crap.

The President wants to go back to the 90's tax rates for the top two percent, and Greenspan, among others, said it would be irresponsible, not to do so.

Bush's tax cuts had an expiration date. Why was that? </span>

bamadog
09-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Obama sat in a racist Black Nationalist church for twenty years and never heard the fiery, racist, hate-America sermons that the pastor was famous for all over Chicago?

Are you kidding me?
Are you truly this willfully ignorant?

Get your head out of the sand Gayle.

D'Souza nailed Obama.
His analysis of what motivates Obama was brilliant.

Chopstick
09-16-2010, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Know who said that. Barack Obama's father.

<span style="color: #000099">No wonder Obama could sit in church for 20 years where they were preaching God Damn America. He believes it!</span> </div></div>

I really do think this post is beneath you, Chop. The president and the first lady have both said that when their girls were little, and they were both so busy, they really didn't attend that church very often.

There is no proof at all, that the President ever heard any radical speeches by that pastor. He said he did not.

<span style="color: #000099">I do not believe that anymore than I believe that Clinton did not inhale.</span>

However, we do have a video of Palin, with a witch doctor. No comment about that?

<span style="color: #000099">Cool. I'd like to see that. Can I just google Palin and witch doctor?</span>

BTW, do you think just as your father thinks, or just as your mother thinks, about all political things, in your own life????

<span style="color: #000099">Yes, and so does my brother. And so does everyone I knew in the neighborhood, even the ones who lived over on the other side of the railroad tracks like Deeman.</span>

My sister votes Republican. <span style="color: #000099">Probably just to aggravate you. Sibling rivalry at it's finest.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

There goes that theory. <span style="color: #000099">What theory?</span>

It's nothing but more Republican racism, and fear mongering, that's all. A new Buzz word, like Mushroom Cloud, lol.

<span style="color: #000099">I read his fathers paper. This has nothing to do with racism. It is about objecting to being a slave to the state. It is about the state confiscating all of your personal property, leaving you with what they think you should have and taking the wealth and success of America and giving it away to the third world.</span>

If you read the president's book, you'd understand, he hardly knew his father.

<span style="color: #000099">Yeah, that's why he wrote a book about the dreams he got from his father.</span>

He lived in Hawaii, most of his young life, the majority of his young life, right through high school, and was raised by two white grand parents, from Kansas, and his grand father, fought in WWII, along with his brother, the president's uncle, who was a decorated soldier.

<span style="color: #000099">So how, given this background, did he wind up in the living room of an known violent political terrorist.</span>

This whole BS which is basically trying to use the same old Republican slander by using their new "Kenyen" AS A BUZZ WORD....and their filthy campaign styled slander, and insinuations, which are lies, is exactly why I would never vote for one of them.

<span style="color: #000099">This has nothing to do with Kenya. It has to do with understanding Obama's attitudes and hist actions. What does NASA have to do with a third world Arab country that does not even have a space program? </span>

All of this BS has been blown away by the facts, over and over again, yet you guys persist in posting this crap.

<span style="color: #000099">No, it hasn't. It has not even been discussed.</span>

The President wants to go back to the 90's tax rates for the top two percent, and Greenspan, among others, said it would be irresponsible, not to do so.

<span style="color: #000099">Greenspan is a stooge working for the world banking system. That's not even an American company. There is no tax rate high enough to cure the problem. The only cure is to get rid of the people that are spending the public's money with no constitutional authority to do so. </span>

Bush's tax cuts had an expiration date. Why was that?

<span style="color: #000099">If you really wanted to know then I would suggest you read the bill and find out. You know I would.</span></span> </div></div>

Gayle in MD
09-16-2010, 07:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Know who said that. Barack Obama's father.

<span style="color: #000099">I do not believe that anymore than I believe that Clinton did not inhale.</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>As far as I know, Clinton was never a drug user, no proof of anything near that, and obama, confessed himself, about his drug use, and no evidence that he was ever addicted, however, George Bush was caught lying about his DWI, and he was addicted to alcohol, and his former classmates, and soome of his friends in Texas, have stated that he had a serious cocaine addiction, about which he refused to answer any questions, just as hi Da Da refusesd to speak about his mistress, in virginia. </span>

<span style="color: #000099">Cool. I'd like to see that. Can I just google Palin and witch doctor?</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>yep, it's easy to find.... </span>

<span style="color: #000099">Yes, and so does my brother. And so does everyone I knew in the neighborhood, even the ones who lived over on the other side of the railroad tracks like Deeman.</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Ok, then forget it, I though we were attempting to have a truthful discussion.... </span>

My sister votes Republican. <span style="color: #000099">Probably just to aggravate you. Sibling rivalry at it's finest.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>We're actually very close, and actually, they're in agreement now, with my own political stannce, annd have said they will never again, vote for a Republican. I have one aunt left, on Mom's side, she, too, says she will never again vote Republican, and both my parents, stopped voting Republican, before they died. </span>

There goes that theory. <span style="color: #000099">What theory?</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>the theory which you have promoted about the President, that he is a clone of his father's thinking, also, the pastor in that church, has been videotaping his stuff for decades, annd I can assure you, if there were any proof that the President attended any of that, Republicans would havve Fox running it 24/7, so there is really no support for your original theory. Nnot to mention, he only spen three months with his father in his whole life. </span>

<span style="color: #000099">I read his fathers paper. This has nothing to do with racism. It is about objecting to being a slave to the state. It is about the state confiscating all of your personal property, leaving you with what they think you should have and taking the wealth and success of America and giving it away to the third world.</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Apparently, you don't realize what a completely irrelevant point you are trying to make. It is absurd, to hold one man to account, for what some other man, who the President never even knew, has stated, anywhere....not his father, or his pastor....that's like sayng that if you were ever in the same place at the time that someone else said something, it is the same as your having said the same thing....palin, stood before a witch doctor, to have the evil forces removed from her soul.... </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

If you read the president's book, you'd understand, he hardly knew his father.

<span style="color: #000099">Yeah, that's why he wrote a book about the dreams he got from his father.</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> You're distoring the title, Dreams Of My Father, was about dreaming about a father he never knew.</span>

He lived in Hawaii, most of his young life, the majority of his young life, right through high school, and was raised by two white grand parents, from Kansas, and his grand father, fought in WWII, along with his brother, the president's uncle, who was a decorated soldier.

<span style="color: #000099">So how, given this background, did he wind up in the living room of an known violent political terrorist.</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>He didn't, another RW lie. </span>

<span style="color: #000099">This has nothing to do with Kenya. It has to do with understanding Obama's attitudes and hist actions. What does NASA have to do with a third world Arab country that does not even have a space program? </span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>NASA???????? have I commited some typo? I haven't been talking about NASA...If it came up, perhaps I was referring to the NSE, the national security estiate? I have no idea wheere yu're going with that one. </span>

<span style="color: #000099">No, it hasn't. It has not even been discussed.</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>That's not true, the right has been trying to illegitimize president Obama, the same way they did to president Clinton, from the beginning of his campaign, that's what Republicans are best at doing, lies and slander...These ridiculous accusations about President Obama, are just that.</span>

<span style="color: #000099">Greenspan is a stooge working for the world banking system. That's not even an American company. There is no tax rate high enough to cure the problem. The only cure is to get rid of the people that are spending the public's money with no constitutional authority to do so. </span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>OIC, so you're one of those TPers? Sopmeone who thinks this country can run itself, keep a standing army, rebuild our infrastructure, revamp Bush's collapsed economy, end his two unpaid for wars, pay off all of Bush's debts, have a Central Intelligence Agency, to protect us from terrorism, create protection from poisoned food, water and air, invest in America's future, and do it all with no income taxes? Do give me some proof of how we might do all of that with no income taxes....I'm all ears. </span>

Bush's tax cuts had an expiration date. Why was that?

<span style="color: #000099">If you really wanted to know then I would suggest you read the bill and find out. You know I would.</span></span> </div></div> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>IC, you don't know then.

G. </span>

Chopstick
09-16-2010, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G. </span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">You don't either.</span>

http://www.stop-obama.org/wp-content/uploads/dreams_from_my_father.jpg

pooltchr
09-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Wow! She doesn't even know the name of the book her leader wrote??

In the obamanation, that is 5 demerits!!!

Steve

LWW
09-17-2010, 04:12 AM
Simply more p[roof that G has no real comprehension of what she posts ... and I strongly suspect that the "READINGS" of her and H consist of something below the level of Cliff Notes.

As to the "DREAMS FROM MY FATHER" and the 100% tax rate and Imam Hussein Obama ... it has always been a staple of Marxism that all wealty belongs to the state and both Obama's have expressed their desire to seize that wealth at will and distribute it as only the state has the wisdom to do.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-17-2010, 06:23 AM
Big deal. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
09-17-2010, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Simply more p[roof that G has no real comprehension of what she posts ... and I strongly suspect that the "READINGS" of her and H consist of something below the level of Cliff Notes.

LWW </div></div>

I'm thinking it's probably more along the likes of Archie and Jughead!!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-17-2010, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G. </span> </div></div>

http://www.stop-obama.org/wp-content/uploads/dreams_from_my_father.jpg </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Did you read his books, Chop? Do you really think the rightwing radical nutjobs can read President Obama's mind from afar?

Do tell, do you think a man can live inside of a whale, also?

A simple study of which segment of our population has grown their wealth at a rate never before seen, since the Bush Bailouts, tells the story.

Tax cuts for the top, never rproduce jobs. The never stimulate the economy. Republicans, who have never been fiscally responsible, or created smaller goernment, have blocked this recovery, for political purposes, even blocked appo9intees, which have put our country at a greater risk of attack.

This President is NOT A MUSLIM! Cut the lies.

G.

</span>

pooltchr
09-17-2010, 11:27 AM
So you are taking the position of Marx that the wealthiest among us should be foreced to pay more so that those without can have some of it?

That is like me saying that my neighbor has 3 really expensive cars, and I have one not so nice cars, so I should be able to get one of his nice cars for myself, even if I haven't done anything to earn it.

After all, he has more, so he can spare it, right???????

Steve

Deeman3
09-17-2010, 12:28 PM
"No one should have two fur coats until everybody has one", is the way he used to say it, I believe.

LWW
09-17-2010, 04:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G. </span> </div></div>

http://www.stop-obama.org/wp-content/uploads/dreams_from_my_father.jpg </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Did you read his books,
G.

</span> </div></div>

I have, you haven't ... and we both know that.

LWW

Sev
09-19-2010, 06:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Chopstick]

My sister votes Republican.

[/color] </div></div>

I would dearly love to be fly on the at one of your family gatherings.

But then again your abject hatred of all thing non democrat probably has gotten you disowned by your family.

I can see the grandchildren now. "Hear comes aunty Gayle. Lets tell her we are going to become Great republicans like Ronald Reagan as see if her head explodes.". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
09-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Are we haveing fun Gayle bashing yet? St.

pooltchr
09-19-2010, 02:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are we haveing fun Gayle bashing yet? St. </div></div>

Probably wouldn't even be an issue if she didn't post so much outrageous crap.

Steve

LWW
09-19-2010, 02:18 PM
G bashes herself.

LWW

Stretch
09-19-2010, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">G bashes herself.

LWW </div></div>

As do you. St.

Qtec
09-19-2010, 09:11 PM
What does Obama say? Does he endorse this viewpoint?

I heard Palin's 2nd cousin removed said that the dollar should be abolished and currency should be traded in Buffalo skins?

Q

Gayle in MD
09-21-2010, 08:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does Obama say? Does he endorse this viewpoint?

I heard Palin's 2nd cousin removed said that the dollar should be abolished and currency should be traded in Buffalo skins?

Q </div></div>

Remember how they all used to bash Hillary by calling her an opportunist? LMAO!

Palin, the opportunist extraordinaire! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif They love opportunists as long as they have that R.

Facts are not even in their aim, it's purely parroting lies, over and over again, and using absurd, illogical premises for their partisan arguments...
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

They don't know HOW to think. That's the problem. President Obama never knew his father, period!

End of story.
G.

pooltchr
09-21-2010, 09:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Facts are not even in their aim, it's purely parroting lies, over and over again, and using absurd, illogical premises for their partisan arguments...
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G. </div></div>

spoken like a true expert!

Your self analysis is spot on!

Steve