PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore to join White House Staff?

Deeman3
09-14-2010, 02:52 PM
<span style="color: #FF0000"> It might be a step up if he has paid any taxes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

Sep 14 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Michael Moore, the film producer who has made a name for himself by delving into political issues, has stated that he intends to run for Chief of Staff in the White House if Rahm Emmanual steps down as predicted, since many expect Emmanuel to run for mayor of Chicago.

On CNNs The Situation Room’, Moore told Wolf Blitzer that he would love to be “in charge” and would be extremely excited by the thought of waking Obama up every morning. “I’ll work there everyday, I’ll get up with Obama, we’ll get up at six in the morning, I’ll help light a fire under him, we’ll get going, we’ll get the job that needs to get done,” Moore said, gasping. “We’ll stand up for the American people, stand up for the working people, have some guts. And that’s what I think we need.”

In a letter which was written by Moore to the president himself, the author offers his services for just a dollar a year, and states, Now, don’t get too giddy with excitement over my offer, because you and I are going to be up at 5 in the morning, 7 days a week and I am going to get you pumped up for battle every single day. Each morning you and I will do 100 jumping jacks and you will repeat after me:

“THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ELECTED ME, NOT THE REPUBLICANS, TO RUN THE COUNTRY! I AM IN CHARGE! I WILL ORDER ALL OBSTRUCTIONISTS OUTTA MY WAY! IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON’T LIKE WHAT I’M DOING THEY CAN THROW MY ASS OUT IN 2012. IN THE MEANTIME, I CALL THE SHOTS ON THEIR BEHALF! NOW, CONGRESS, DROP AND GIVE ME 50!!”

The letter was signed;

Retardedly yours,
Michael Moore
MMFlint@aol.com
MichaelMoore.com

pooltchr
09-14-2010, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

“THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ELECTED ME, NOT THE REPUBLICANS, TO RUN THE COUNTRY! I AM IN CHARGE! I WILL ORDER ALL OBSTRUCTIONISTS OUTTA MY WAY! IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON’T LIKE WHAT I’M DOING THEY CAN THROW MY ASS OUT IN 2012. IN THE MEANTIME, I CALL THE SHOTS ON THEIR BEHALF! NOW, CONGRESS, DROP AND GIVE ME 50!!”

The letter was signed;

Retardedly yours,
Michael Moore
MMFlint@aol.com
MichaelMoore.com
</div></div>

Well, he certainly seems to think much like Obama!

Steve

eg8r
09-14-2010, 04:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On CNNs The Situation Room’, Moore told Wolf Blitzer that he would love to be “in charge” and would be extremely excited by the thought of waking Obama up every morning.</div></div>For some reason this is just funny to me. Overzealous for sure. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
09-14-2010, 04:52 PM
How much more bipartisan can you get?

LWW

hondo
09-15-2010, 07:16 AM
Sounds great to me.
I really like his attitude towards the obstructionalists.

Gayle in MD
09-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Obviously this is a joke....and taken out of context...

Who wrote what's in the quote at the bottom? You?

No links, again....

G.

Deeman3
09-15-2010, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously this is a joke....and taken out of context...

No links, again....

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">No links? It is an article from the newspaper with is in the byline. I have not changed any of the text and, yes, it was obviously a joke intended by Moore but the story as far as I know is true and if I were ever to change the text of a story I would mention it or put it in another color with an explaination. There are stories out there that are not in a link but I assume you can do a search for the newpaper and the story and you will see I have not altered the text one bit. That is what others do, not me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

Gayle in MD
09-15-2010, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously this is a joke....and taken out of context...

No links, again....

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">No links? It is an article from the newspaper with is in the byline. I have not changed any of the text and, yes, it was obviously a joke intended by Moore but the story as far as I know is true and if I were ever to change the text of a story I would mention it or put it in another color with an explaination. There are stories out there that are not in a link but I assume you can do a search for the newpaper and the story and you will see I have not altered the text one bit. That is what others do, not me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ELECTED ME, NOT THE REPUBLICANS, TO RUN THE COUNTRY! I AM IN CHARGE! I WILL ORDER ALL OBSTRUCTIONISTS OUTTA MY WAY! IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON’T LIKE WHAT I’M DOING THEY CAN THROW MY ASS OUT IN 2012. IN THE MEANTIME, I CALL THE SHOTS ON THEIR BEHALF! NOW, CONGRESS, DROP AND GIVE ME 50!!”
</div></div>

I was asking you who wrote the above quoted material.

I see Huffingtonpost has the whole story, which was a joke....
Reading the quote, made it sound as though Moore was talking about himself, runniing the country, not addressing the President, running the country.

Anyway...I found it confusing.

hondo
09-15-2010, 09:13 AM
He was joking? I'm disappointed.

Gayle in MD
09-15-2010, 09:36 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif