PDA

View Full Version : Buffett Says No Double Dip, Huge Progress!

Gayle in MD
09-14-2010, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By CNNMoney.com staffSeptember 14, 2010: 7:04 AM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) --<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Warren Buffett expressed his confidence in the U.S. economy and ruled out the possibility of a double-dip recession, according to a published report.</span>"I'm a huge bull on this country," said the Omaha, Neb.-based billionaire investor and philanthropist, speaking via video connection to the Montana Economic Development Summit, according to Bloomberg News.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"We will not have a double-dip recession at all," he said. "I see business coming back almost across the board."</span>

Buffett told the assembly that American banks had become more open to lending again and he encouraged entrepreneurs to seek financing.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"It's night and day from a year, year and a half ago," he said, according to the Bloomberg report. "I know Wells Fargo, they would love to have $50 billion more of loans now. Go in and talk to the banker." </span>
</div></div>
Movie Preview Of Republican Reaction To Good Economic News!
Note: The Dems are in Red, the Repubs black!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dNww4hyw5c

jimmyg
09-14-2010, 08:43 PM
And Warren Buffett's public propaganda position would have nothing to do with his investment interests in Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, GE, Geico and many other financial, insurance, and retail businesses.

Do some factual research instead of parroting the publicized lies.

Avram Noam Chomsky quote: I think there is a good reason why the propaganda system works that way. It recognizes that the public will not support the actual policies. Therefore it is important to prevent any knowledge or understanding of them.

J

Gayle in MD
09-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Just for the record, you are on the same ignore list as your cronies from AZ are on.

IOW, you're wasting your time posting to me, now annd forever. I read the first post you ever made here, and never read another one.

Ding ding ding...now chime right on in there little boys....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

jimmyg
09-14-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm not silly enough to post to you, that would be totally pointless. I am posting in response to your endless, biased, non factual, ranting, dribble. Otherwise, someone may actually believe that you know what you speak of. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

J

pooltchr
09-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Gayle put the "Ignore" in "Ignorant"

Steve