PDA

View Full Version : The Racist Radicals Took Over The Republican Party

Gayle in MD
09-15-2010, 05:36 AM
The more ignorant and hate spewing, and racist they were, the more votes they got, LOL. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

The Moderate Republicans got wiped out!

Bill Maher had a good point last night on Larry King, ...

"It's the teabaggers, the one thing they hate is when you call them racists. The other thing they hate, is black people."

Republican Party Leaders are wringing their hands, this morning, LOL.

Rove might just explode, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif He's calling the primary results, bad news for the Republican Party.

For once, I agree with him.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Lisa Murkowski is calling the Tea Party an extremist outside group.

RW pundits, outraged over the extremist TP winning, over more electable Repubs. Charles Kruthheimer, bashing Palin....

Republilcans sayng they won't support the ethics challenged, little masturbating, O'Donnell in Delaware....with bad credit, and a bad habit of paying off her massive bills, with contribution money.

The Repub Party Chair in Del. said she was delusional, and couldn't get elected as fog catcher. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gee, maybe those so called Republican moderates should have started speaking out earlier about the racist, homophobic, radical gun toting Tea Party?

MY, now who was it who wrote that the radical gun toting, tea Party, would fracture the Republilcan Party, and hurt them in the long run????

Hmmmmm.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

llotter
09-15-2010, 06:12 AM
The country is two to one, conservative over liberal so those of us on the conservative side are finally having their voice heard and it is mostly thanks to the spontaneous uprising of Tea Party. There may be some Republican losses but it is better to elect a wolf than a wolf in sheep's clothing, ala the RINOs. Most people do not want freedom and not the Nanny State and if people continue voting for more statism, they should be voted out.

LWW
09-15-2010, 06:24 AM
Don't you find it quite revealing that the most partisan member here bemoans that the TPM is acting in a non partisan manner, basing their voting decisions on hard ideas and not the wishes of the party leaders.

LWW

pooltchr
09-15-2010, 06:47 AM
People who actually think for themselves???

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>OMG!!!</span>

Steve

cushioncrawler
09-15-2010, 05:15 PM
So, the kochtopus iz now taking over the GOP.
Good.
Only good can come of this -- in the very long run -- might take 20 years.
Then, after theusofa comes out of its coma the world will be a better place.
But will theusofa be a better place -- dunno.
Good luck -- u will all need it.
mac.

llotter
09-15-2010, 05:33 PM
I apologize for really goofing up that last line of my post. It should have said:

'Most people want freedom and not the Nanny State and if their representatives continue voting for more statism, they should be voted out.'

Again, I'm sorry for not proof reading before posting.

pooltchr
09-15-2010, 05:59 PM
I do find it quite enlightening that the OP is continually calling everyone who disagrees with her a racist.

Me thinks she doth protest a bit too much!

Steve

hondo
09-15-2010, 06:43 PM
VIVE LE Tea Party!!!

I see in this thread lotter called moderate Republicans "Rinos."
And the usual suspects farted in agreement.

pooltchr
09-15-2010, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VIVE LE Tea Party!!!

And the usual suspects farted in agreement. </div></div>

What do you think a RINO is? It is a Republican who has abandoned traditional conservative values. Your so called "moderate" Republicans are just the ones who have moved closer to the Democrats, but failed to change their name.

Actually, I wish the TP would take every single republican's job. Maybe they would have the nads to actually face down the liberal idiots on the left. (Both Reps and Dems)

Too many from the republican party have sold out and aligned themselves with the dems. That is the problem. The two parties are becoming one, and they have a monopoly on government control.

It's going to take a real conservative third party if there is ever any hope of bringing Washington under control.

You should be giving thanks for a group of people who are willing to fight the power grabbing, government growing, fiscally irresponsible morons who have been ruling the country with no regard for anything other than their own personal political career.

I, for one, and ready for some representatives that actually represent the people.

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-15-2010, 08:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VIVE LE Tea Party!!!

And the usual suspects farted in agreement. </div></div>

It wouldn't matter. Moderate or not, they're all just going to block everything, lie about everything, and deny everything.

That's all they ever do.

The Republican tax and spend policies, which absolutely do favor the wealthy, will never change.

Whenever they're in office, it's always the same result.

Clinton moved more people off the welfare roles and into jobs, than any other president.

He left this country is good sahpe, and with a very savey Alex Unit, strictly fucused on getting sin laden and al qaeda.

They all told Bush for months, focus on al Qaeda and bin laden, NOT saddam.

He refused to listen.

Cheney sent the word out from day one, we don't want to hear about al Qaeda or bin Laden, we're only interested in Saddam...

"The President wasn't going to swat at flies."

Alex Unit was dismantled, by Bush.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

The Repubs were accusing Clinton of Wagging the Dog, when he was tryng to get enough support from them to take wider action, to get bin Laden....

They were too busy with their witch hunt, and their usual focus of slander for political gain...from day one.

Poor losers.

G.

Sev
09-15-2010, 08:24 PM
We know where your live.

Sev
09-15-2010, 08:26 PM
Change is coming to the republican establishment and the old boys are worried they will be thrown out of power.