PDA

View Full Version : A prediction

hondo
09-16-2010, 08:10 PM
As you have noticed, I no longer respond to LWW and Steve.
With much regret I am about to add Sev to the list.

With Gayle and I no longer responding to these ruffians
and Wolfie banished to never never land, I imagine that they will soon go away.

Q is a fine poster but lacks the emotional outbursts that these psychic vampires thrive on.

I have tried my derndest to have a civil conversation with these hooligans, but the smarmy remarks just ripped at my Christian soul and I found myself groveling in the mud with them.

BAD KARMA, dudes.

So, I may read their taunts and jibes but I will not respond.
Sorry about your luck.

pooltchr
09-16-2010, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Sorry about your luck. </div></div>

Can we quote you on that?

Steve

Sev
09-16-2010, 09:02 PM
Who wants to put money on this???

Gayle in MD
09-17-2010, 01:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you have noticed, I no longer respond to LWW and Steve.

Q is a fine poster but lacks the emotional outbursts that these psychic vampires thrive on.

I have tried my derndest to have a civil conversation with these hooligans, but the smarmy remarks just ripped at my Christian soul and I found myself groveling in the mud with them.

BAD KARMA, dudes.

Why read anything they post? You already know you will either get one of two things, or both at the same time.

Attacks/insults or false information, or both.

Total ignore is the best method for reading this forum. We have enough, just a few left, we can communicate with, without wasting time tryng to communicate with people who only absorb their favorite flavor of propaganda.

They are only here to attack, and they have full support from BD to do so.

Don't take the bait. Nothinig they write is worthwhile anyway. You can tell that just by their thread titles.

G.

Qtec
09-17-2010, 03:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q is a fine poster but lacks the emotional outbursts that these psychic vampires thrive on. </div></div>

Thanks Hondo........I think.. LOL

Q

hondo
09-17-2010, 04:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q is a fine poster but lacks the emotional outbursts that these psychic vampires thrive on. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

It was a compliment, Q. You remain a little cooler to
their haterade than some of us do.
Wolfie and I are two emotionl Irishmen and the clan
knows how to push all our buttons , which s what they thrive on.

Have you noticed that they keep tossing insult after insult at me in hopes of getting the rise they so desperately crave?

As I said, psychic vampires.

LWW
09-17-2010, 04:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who wants to put money on this??? </div></div>

I'm in for 5 large.

LWW

LWW
09-17-2010, 05:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Can we quote you on that?

Steve </div></div>

I already did ... see my sig.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-17-2010, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q is a fine poster but lacks the emotional outbursts that these psychic vampires thrive on. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

Have you noticed that they keep tossing insult after insult at me in hopes of getting the rise they so desperately crave?

As I said, psychic vampires. </div></div>

You and Jack never started the bad mouthing, the clan never stops with the filthy attacks, and Jack, and you, mostly couldn't handle their filth when they dished it out at me, so the mod banned him, (and me) but never bans the cyberstalking attackers, who cyberstalk me, and you, every single day on this forum.

I mostly just laugh at their thread titles, these days.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q has them in the right perspective. You have to just laugh at them. They're so far out there, just laugh and FUGETTABOUDDIT!

Their titles alone are comedy enough. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
09-17-2010, 07:19 AM
These three are starting to remind me of an old childhood song....3 blind mice...see how they run!

Two of them have already figured out that they can not deal with the truth, and have decided that burying their heads in the sand and pretending nobody is challenging the lies they spew is their only option.

Steve

LWW
09-17-2010, 03:56 PM
They believe whatever they need to believe.

LWW

hondo
09-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Starting to look like my prediction is coming
true. Ignore the psychic vampires and they stop posting.

pooltchr
09-18-2010, 05:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting to look like my prediction is coming
true. Ignore the psychic vampires and they stop posting. </div></div>

LMAO.
You post that you don't want anyone other than your little friends to post to you, and then you cry when they don't. So you post again, just trying to stir up more crap.

What a piece of work you are!

If you want to be ignored, don't light fires!

Steve

LWW
09-19-2010, 01:27 AM
Don't feed the troll Steve ... he is on his knees begging for a reason to claim his victimhood and ascend his cross again.

LWW

Sev
09-19-2010, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q is a fine poster but lacks the emotional outbursts that these psychic vampires thrive on. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

As I said, psychic vampires. </div></div>

You and Jack never started the bad mouthing, the clan never stops with the filthy attacks, and Jack, and you, mostly couldn't handle their filth when they dished it out at me, so the mod banned him, (and me) but never bans the cyberstalking attackers, who cyberstalk me, and you, every single day on this forum.

I mostly just laugh at their thread titles, these days.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q has them in the right perspective. You have to just laugh at them. They're so far out there, just laugh and FUGETTABOUDDIT!

Their titles alone are comedy enough. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

Jack and Hondo never started bad mouthing???? Really???
Now thats pretty funny.

Stretch
09-19-2010, 01:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't feed the troll Steve ... he is on his knees begging for a reason to claim his victimhood and ascend his cross again.

LWW </div></div>

You should be thanking Hondo. He has single handedly been responsible for at least 4000 of your posts. Without an enemy, you have nothing. St.

LWW
09-19-2010, 02:19 PM
He is not my enemy.

LWW

Qtec
09-19-2010, 09:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He is not my enemy.</div></div>

You treat him like one.

Q

hondo
09-19-2010, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He is not my enemy.</div></div>

You treat him like one.

Q </div></div>

I'd hate to see his enemies, Q. I can't imagine how vile he would be.

Sev
09-20-2010, 06:55 AM
I think the prediction is about to hit the mat.

LWW
09-20-2010, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the prediction is about to hit the mat.

</div></div>

It already has.

He now hits "REPLY" on his own prior posts so he can reply to me and maintain plausible deniability to the other cult members.

LWW

Sev
09-20-2010, 07:14 PM
HAHAHAAHAAH!!!!

LWW
09-21-2010, 02:55 AM
In his defense ... they all have a history of being easily fooled.

LWW

LWW
10-05-2010, 03:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you have noticed, I no longer respond to LWW and Steve.

BAD KARMA, dudes.

Yet another broken promise on the trail of tears.

LWW

Sev
10-05-2010, 06:22 AM
Now now. Be easy on the little fella. He's very sensitive you know. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
10-05-2010, 06:49 AM
When you are civil, honey, I'll respond to you.
I have not responded to jennings at all.
lww intrigued me with his exchange of address offer.
I was curious to see if he would be honest. He wasn't.
No name. Probably a fake address. He's conned me before
with the Midtown Lounge scam.

Sev, my joy is when one of my little grand-daughters hugs me and says, " I love you, Grandpa."

lww's joy is when he thinks he's trapped a fellow poster in one of his little games.

It's a shame you can't see the difference between him and me.

Sev
10-05-2010, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you are civil, honey, I'll respond to you.

Sev, my joy is when one of my little grand-daughters hugs me and says, " I love you, Grandpa."

lww's joy is when he thinks he's trapped a fellow poster in one of his little games.

It's a shame you can't see the difference between him and me. </div></div>

I do see the differences.

The question is why should I care?
I may bust your balls on occasion. However you seem to be perpetually peeved at me whether or not I am addressing you or somebody else.

Now I know Sack, Deeman, Q and Stretch dont agree with me on all topics. However if you notice they very rarely if ever make it personal with me.
You apparently enjoy constantly busting balls and should expect it in return.

Please revisit the Waiting for Superman thread. I believe you could consider my responses in the nature you are requesting.

Oh and muffin. Did you just call me honey???
Just a FYI. Your not my type. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
10-05-2010, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not responded to jennings at all.
</div></div>

No, but you seem to include my name in everything you post.

BTW, I do appreciate it. Every time you post my name on the forum, it helps push my website higher up on the search engines, which gets me more hits, and more business.

You're a good man in spite of yourself.

Steve

LWW
10-05-2010, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you are civil, honey, I'll respond to you.

It's a shame you can't see the difference between him and me. </div></div>

Why do you hate the truth?

You know my name and I gave you my address.

I won't hurt you hondo.

LWW

hondo
10-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Listen, sweet pattootie, I only get annoyed with you when you get crude and vulger with Gayle, which you do at times, or when
you laugh uproariously at some hateful remark one of your cronies
makes at me.

Pardon me. I'm Irish. I'm sensitive.

I'm not a nancy boy and I'm not the whiner the killer b's
make me out to be.
When I complain I have a legitimate reason.

LWW
10-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Your post contradicts itself as the post itself is simply whining about your martydom in a thread that you created for the sole purpose of causing trouble ... out of which you could whine about the woes of hondo.

LWW