PDA

View Full Version : Mike Castle

Gayle in MD
09-17-2010, 02:36 AM
For calling out Fox, Hannity, Limpballs, for their lies, and their smear campaign.

So republicans don't like it when their propaganda station puts their guy out, and the nutjob in, ha ha ha, they don't like it when they get out-lied, by Rush and Hannity.

Both lied about Castle, and said that Castle voted to impeach Bush, and the Limpball listeners are too stupid to know that there was no impeachment of Bush.

Now Rove, is just the latest to line up with the sheep, and do his flip flip, after acknowledging the Delaware nutjob, was nutty, BUT.........now she's worthy of being elected to the Senate....LMAO!

Rah Rah Rah, Psycho talker O'Donnell for president....ha ha ha

She's OK with gay baiting, or race baiting, but she want's to ban masturbating!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Qtec
09-17-2010, 03:14 AM
It seems like the TP candidates are getting nuttier and nuttier! I thought S Angle was bad but this one takes the cake.

<u>Its amazing </u>that <span style='font-size: 17pt'>the only time in 10 years that Rove actually speaks the truth Fox and the wingnuts slam him for it. LOL</span>

Q

you must see this (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/15/flashback-gop-senate-cand_n_717936.html)

Qtec
09-17-2010, 03:25 AM
A bit more info on the Palin clone.

Christine O’Donnell: How to Live on Less Than $13.00 A Day (http://www.delawaretomorrow.com/christine-odonnell-how-to-live-on-less-than-13-00-a-day/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wait is over and Christine O’Donnell’s Financial Disclosure has finally been made public. Click here to see Christine O’Donnell’s Financial Disclosure covering the period from 3/09 to 6/10.

Christine O’Donnell’s report lists only two sources of earned income for the 15 month reporting period. “Earned Income” is defined on the document as anything “more than $200 from any reportable source in the reporting period.”

One source of earned income for Christine O’Donnell was a $3000 payment for “services rendered” from In Service America, which appears to be a telemarketing firm that also does event management out of Forest, Virginia. The other listed source of earned income for O’Donnell was a $2,800 payment from Family First, in Lebanon, Ohio.

Both of the organizations that O’Donnell earned income from in the period from 3/09 to 6/10 were out of state operations.

And that’s what Christine O’Donnell has listed as “earned income” for the 15 month time period from 3/09 to 6/10. That breaks down to an average of $386.66 a month, or less than <span style='font-size: 17pt'>$13.00 a day in income over a 15 month period. </span></div></div>

Mmmmmmmmm........

Q

llotter
09-17-2010, 03:41 AM
Castle deserved to get the boot...good riddance. O'Donnell will win the Senate seat and conservatism will be better represented and maybe the leftward direction we have been taking will begin shifting in back a bit.

LWW
09-17-2010, 04:37 AM
What does that have to do with anything?

Many people live quite well with zero income.

Once one has sufficient assets, earned income becomes less and less important.

LWW

Qtec
09-17-2010, 04:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once one has sufficient assets, </div></div>

She was in debt up to her ears. She took political contributions and used the money for her personal living expenses.

Q

LWW
09-17-2010, 05:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once one has sufficient assets, </div></div>

She was in debt up to her ears. She took political contributions and used the money for her personal living expenses.

Q </div></div>

That's a different story and not what you posted.

If you have a case to make on those accusations then make it.

Since you haven't I must suspect that the reason is that you can't.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-17-2010, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A bit more info on the Palin clone.

Christine O’Donnell: How to Live on Less Than $13.00 A Day (http://www.delawaretomorrow.com/christine-odonnell-how-to-live-on-less-than-13-00-a-day/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wait is over and Christine O’Donnell’s Financial Disclosure has finally been made public. Click here to see Christine O’Donnell’s Financial Disclosure covering the period from 3/09 to 6/10.

Christine O’Donnell’s report lists only two sources of earned income for the 15 month reporting period. “Earned Income” is defined on the document as anything “more than $200 from any reportable source in the reporting period.”

One source of earned income for Christine O’Donnell was a $3000 payment for “services rendered” from In Service America, which appears to be a telemarketing firm that also does event management out of Forest, Virginia. The other listed source of earned income for O’Donnell was a $2,800 payment from Family First, in Lebanon, Ohio.

Both of the organizations that O’Donnell earned income from in the period from 3/09 to 6/10 were out of state operations.

And that’s what Christine O’Donnell has listed as “earned income” for the 15 month time period from 3/09 to 6/10. That breaks down to an average of $386.66 a month, or less than <span style='font-size: 17pt'>$13.00 a day in income over a 15 month period. </span></div></div>

Mmmmmmmmm........

Q </div></div>

More than half of Republicans believe that President Obama is trying to impose Islamic law upon America! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

These are supposed to be intelligent people! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Fox and the Rushpalinbeckistans have ushered in the age of loonitoonies. This one takes the cake! Scientists are creating mice with human brains, in secret?????????????

Oboma is channelling his father's (that he neve even knew) religious political instructions?????????

Tax cuts for the top one% filthy rich transfers into jobs??????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

The more clips cable news ran of O'Donnell's whackiness, the faster the contributions rolled in. She'll fit right in up there with all the other whacko republicans, Bachmann, DeMint, McConnell, Boehner, Wilson, Vitter, Ensign... there are so many of them, and the list of whacko's in that party just gets bigger!

OMG, please, look around over there and send me some good Real Estate links!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Get the government out of my life, but jail women for getting abortions, after they've been raped and impregnated by rapists pedophiles! Churcher, lifer creeps. Angle /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif It's God's plan.

Gayle in MD
09-17-2010, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems like the TP candidates are getting nuttier and nuttier! I thought S Angle was bad but this one takes the cake.

<u>Its amazing </u>that <span style='font-size: 17pt'>the only time in 10 years that Rove actually speaks the truth Fox and the wingnuts slam him for it. LOL</span>

Q

you must see this (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/15/flashback-gop-senate-cand_n_717936.html) </div></div>

LMAO...and she's been lying and stealing ever since!

She lied and said she went to Princeton!

She lied and said she had a degree, when she didn't, and couldn't get one, because she didn't pay on her college loans.

She's another bad joke.

BTW, whatever happened to Jazmine? I thought the Palin clone was going to make her throw up.

I'd like to see Bill being back that panel for his first show!LOL. In fact, I think he hinted that he was going to have the new RW Palin clone, nutjob on his first show of the season, tonight. Should be a riot! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
09-17-2010, 07:13 AM
The funny thing is that both parties are scratching their heads trying to figure out how she raised so much money for her campaign since Tuesday night. I believe Rush made a casual comment that if everyone in his audience sent her just ONE DOLLAR, it would exceed the amount that the Rep party would be providing her campaign.
I wonder it that's what happened.

Both parties should be very afraid of the grass roots push from the American public outside of that DC/VA/MD cespool to make some POSITIVE changes to our government. The real Americans are fed up with the lies, BS, and politics from both parties, and will be letting them know in just a few weeks.

Throw the bums out!

Steve

LWW
09-17-2010, 03:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A bit more info on the Palin clone.

Mmmmmmmmm........

Q </div></div>

More than half of Republicans believe that President Obama is trying to impose Islamic law upon America! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

These are supposed to be intelligent people! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Fox and the Rushpalinbeckistans have ushered in the age of loonitoonies. This one takes the cake! Scientists are creating mice with human brains, in secret?????????????

Oboma is channelling his father's (that he neve even knew) religious political instructions?????????

Tax cuts for the top one% filthy rich transfers into jobs??????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

The more clips cable news ran of O'Donnell's whackiness, the faster the contributions rolled in. She'll fit right in up there with all the other whacko republicans, Bachmann, DeMint, McConnell, Boehner, Wilson, Vitter, Ensign... there are so many of them, and the list of whacko's in that party just gets bigger!

OMG, please, look around over there and send me some good Real Estate links!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Get the government out of my life, but jail women for getting abortions, after they've been raped and impregnated by rapists pedophiles! Churcher, lifer creeps. Angle /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif It's God's plan. </div></div>

The fear is quite evident.

LWW

Qtec
09-18-2010, 01:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get the government out of my life, but jail women for getting abortions, </div></div>

Exactly. They are hypocrites.

Seen this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O'Donnell's appearance was considerably smoother and more conventional than many of her past appearances. The only slip-up occurred when she called the Tea Party movement "loud" and "passionate" and "ratty," quickly realizing she meant to say "rowdy."

O'Donnell alluded to the extra scrutiny she has been receiving, saying that such treatment is the price for a "revolution of reason." "Will they attack us? Yes," she said. "Will they smear our backgrounds and distort our records? Undoubtedly. Will they lie about us, harass our families, name call, and try to intimidate us? They will. There's nothing safe about it. But is it worth it? Yes!" </div></div>

Mmmmm talking about smears.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Christine O'Donnell's openly lesbian sister says the tea party favorite is not homophobic.

O'Donnell, who prevailed over Rep. Mike Castle on Tuesday to win the GOP 's Delaware nomination for the U.S. Senate, had been accused of gay baiting her rival, promoting the ex-gay movement and making derogatory remarks against the gay community.

In a video posted at the tea party-backed website Liberty.com, a female impersonating a newscaster praises O'Donnell, then suggests that her rival is gay.

“Isn't Mike Castle cheating on his wife with a man?” an unseen voice asks.

“That's the rumor,” the gleeful newscaster responds.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>O'Donnell took advantage of the opening by repeating the claim while denying any involvement in the rumor.

“I think that that's a very tacky approach,” she said on the Dan Gaffney Show. “I never said that Mike Castle was gay … I don't endorse putting out rumors that Mike Castle is gay.”</span>

And she also repeated the suggestion on the Mark Levin Show: “You know these are the types of cheap underhanded, unmanly tactics that we've come to expect from Obama's favorite Republican, Mike Castle. You know I released a statement today saying,<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Mike Castle this is not a<u> bake-off</u>. Get your <u>man pants</u> on.</span>” </div></div>

That's like saying,
"I didn't call him a liar, I just said he should start telling the truth."

More on this later.

Q

Love this,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O'Donnell came in and left to Journey's "Don't Stop Believing". Although she received a standing ovation, she didn't get any during her speech, unlike Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind.). <span style='font-size: 20pt'>After she left the stage, Gil Mertz of the Family Research Council requested of the audience, "I would ask you to be much in prayer for Christine O'DOnnell. This woman of faith will be under much attack." Referencing criticisms of her in recent days -- including by the media -- Hertz concluded, "The darkness hates the light."</span> </div></div>

Now the MSM is the Devil. LOL

link (http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=6414&MediaType=1&Category=26)
link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/17/christine-odonnell_n_721382.html)

Qtec
09-18-2010, 01:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“I never said that Mike Castle was gay … I don't endorse putting out rumors that Mike Castle is gay.”
"Mike Castle this is not a bake-off. Get your man pants on."</div></div>

LOL

Q

Qtec
09-18-2010, 03:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once one has sufficient assets, </div></div>

Q </div></div>

That's a different story and not what you posted.

If you have a case to make on those accusations then make it.

Since you haven't I must suspect that the reason is that you can't.

LWW </div></div>

link (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/christine-odonnell-con-artist)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TUCHMAN: We have documents right here that show Christine O'Donnell spent a lot of money on what appears to be personal effects, and it was not during a campaign, and it was campaign money. </div></div>

Q

LWW
09-18-2010, 04:26 AM
You obviously didn't read the article beyond the scare line you quoted.

What the article does is make a presumption of guilt over issues which can very well have been explained as legit.

Now, that being said if she cheated she should be prosecuted. Where this gets ridiculous is that even if guilty this is small time stuff the far left is bleating about ... and the bleating is from the same folks who had no issue with Obama and Hillary accepting truck loads of illegal campaign money.

LWW

Sev
09-19-2010, 06:13 AM
They also turn a blind eye to dealing done by those such as Rangle and Reid.

pooltchr
09-19-2010, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They also turn a blind eye to dealing done by those such as Rangle and Reid. </div></div>

That's different. They have a (D) after their name, so anything is allowed.

Steve

Qtec
09-19-2010, 08:22 PM
The diff between you and me is that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I do read! </span>You OTOH skim over the parts that don't suit you.

Q

Gayle in MD
09-22-2010, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The diff between you and me is that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I do read! </span>You OTOH skim over the parts that don't suit you.

Q </div></div>

Irrational suppositions, followed by claims of successful defeats! Sound's a lot like Bush! LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Hilarious!