PDA

View Full Version : A LONG OVERDUE SALUTE!

LWW
09-18-2010, 06:57 AM
Today marks the three month anniversary of the last day H was officially an active poster on this forum.

On 19 May he made his famous proclamation that he would never post here again.

And, four short months later, we find that our country cousin has posted <span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><u>ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR</u></span></span> additional times.

IMHO that deserves a great big ...

http://www.morethings.com/music/june_carter_johnny_cash/hee-haw12-13-75/sa-lute.jpg
<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>HEE HAW SUHHHH-LOOT FROM ALL
THE FOLKS IN CORNFIELD COUNTY!</span></span>

LWW

Sev
09-19-2010, 06:05 AM
Thats just toooooooooooooo funny.

llotter
09-19-2010, 07:00 AM
So many words with so little to say. It reminds me of that ol' saying that ends, 'but I'll defend to the death his right to show his stupidity.' However, I'm having second thoughts about that.

Sev
09-19-2010, 07:11 AM
Its like the old show, "Thats Entertainment". Or was it "Entertainment Tonight"?

hondo
09-19-2010, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It reminds me of that ol' saying that ends, 'but I'll defend to the death his right to show his stupidity.' However, I'm having second thoughts about that. </div></div>

Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Qtec
09-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Which one in the picture is you?

Q

hondo
09-19-2010, 09:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which one in the picture is you?

Q </div></div>

My guess would be the one with his mouth opened the widest.