PDA

View Full Version : It just keeps getting better and better.........LO

Qtec
09-19-2010, 04:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>O'Donnell In 1999: 'I Dabbled Into Witchcraft' (VIDEO)</span>

</div></div>

Shocked? Outraged? Is Q making this up?

You TPs wish.

SLAM DUNK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another damaging past statement from Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell was revealed on Bill Maher's HBO show "Real Time" last night.

Maher played a clip from an episode of his previous show "Politically Incorrect" in which O'Donnell said she "dabbled into witchcraft." From Think Progress:

I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things.<span style='font-size: 26pt'> I'm not making this stuff up.</span> I know what they told me they do. One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar and I didn't know it. I mean, there was a little blood there and stuff like that.

We went to a movie and then had a little picnic on a satanic altar. </div></div>

HaHa.

Can't wait to see the RWnut heads exploding over this one.

Q..don't get me wrong, I think she is sweet but crazy.

Sev
09-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Something she did as a kid. Nothing much to be concerned about here.

I do think there will be some interesting campaign add generated from it though.

hondo
09-19-2010, 06:43 AM
Something she did as a kid, Q. Not much to be concerned about.

Kinda like Byrd as a kid in the Klan.

Let bygones be bygones.
Ask yourself, "Would LWW hold something from someone's
youth against them?"

Of course not. The clan on here are magnaminous enough to realize we all make mistakes when we are younger. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
09-19-2010, 07:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Something she did as a kid, Q. Not much to be concerned about.

Let bygones be bygones.
youth against them?"

Of course not. The clan on here are magnaminous enough to realize we all make mistakes when we are younger. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Thats a big stretch there sunshine.
Klan cyclops vs a date on a pentagram. WOW!!!

LWW
09-19-2010, 08:38 AM
I feel obliged to correct you:

- Byrd was an Exalted Cyclops, which would is a statewide Klan leader.

I must also, again, correct H in his never ending quest to glorify Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior's life and to hide his past:

- Prior to becoming West Virginia's EC, which is a paid recruiter.

Now H ... I seldom get personal with you, but this time I must.

I am neither a fan nor a detractor of the lady, but to make a moral equivalence argument that her actions and Byrd's are similar is distasteful, ridiculous, and below even your stilted and hyper-partisan standards.

H ... wrap your head around the following:

- Byrd was a commissioned recruiter for the nation's largest homegrown terrorist group. He willingly, knowingly, and for compensation recruited people for the express purpose of committing rape, murder, arson, and terrorism. He differs from Bin Laden and Hitler only by degree.

- Christine O'Donnell sat on an altar and harmed nobody.

H ... the fact that you can see these acts as remotely equivalent is astounding, and I am embarrassed for you as you apparently have no sense of shame at all.

LWW

hondo
09-19-2010, 08:53 AM
In 1997, Byrd told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also: "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[20] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[21] Byrd also said, in 2005,

“ I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened. ”
— Robert C. Byrd, [10]

At Byrd's memorial service, former President Bill Clinton excused Byrd's early association with the KKK:

“ "I'll tell you what it means. He was a country boy from the hills and hollers of West Virginia, he was trying to get elected. And maybe he did something he shouldn't have done, and he spent the rest of his life making it up. And that's what a good person does

LWW
09-19-2010, 09:03 AM
That Hitler boy from the hills of Austria did some things he shouldn't have done as well.

Does anyone find it odd that a man who claims to hate the Klan sees murder, rape, and arson for hire by as youthful indiscretions?

You fool nobody.

LWW

LWW
09-19-2010, 09:17 AM
FWIW ... to reach the level of "EXALTED CYCLOPS" one must be elected by members of their "K:AVERN" and most have rose through the ranks.

Prior to becoming EC one must have been promoted though the following ranks, beginning with:

- Ghoul
- Knight
- Grand Turk
- Grand Exchequer
- Grand Monk
- Grand Magi
- Kleagle
- Centaur

Then, and only then, can one serve as the EC and head the "COUNCIL OF CENTAURS" and report to the Grand Dragon.

MORAL EQUIVALENCE MY EYE! (http://books.google.com/books?id=2j4OAAAAIAAJ&lpg=PA145&ots=ArW14d4Ydt&dq=grand%2520exchequer%2520kkk&pg=PA133%23v=onepage&q&f=false#v=onepage&q&f=false)

LWW

pooltchr
09-19-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe wicca is another religion, and as such, should be considered to be on the same level as Christianity, or the muslim religion.

Why have the left decided to even make this an issue? Is it just another example of religious persecution?

Steve

Sev
09-19-2010, 11:08 AM
I wonder is she should apologize for getting laid on a pentagram?

LWW
09-19-2010, 02:16 PM
If she would have had a partial birth abortion on the Satanic altar and then burned the body as a sacrifice the moonbat crazy left would have defended it.

LWW

Sev
09-19-2010, 06:50 PM
You could be onto something there.

Qtec
09-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Q."Palin used to catch cats and behead them ,then set them on fire and do a satanic dance."

Sev...."Something she did as a kid. Nothing much to be concerned about here."

Q

Qtec
09-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Hondo, don't let them draw you into their straw man diversions. If it was Obama then all hell would be let loose. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Q

Qtec
09-19-2010, 07:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder is she should apologize for getting laid on a pentagram? </div></div>

No, she should be under observation in a clinic.

Then again, we know she can't afford it, that's why she is running for office!

Q

Chopstick
09-19-2010, 08:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder is she should apologize for getting laid on a pentagram? </div></div>

Just to be clear on this, it wasn't me guys. I don't even have any black candles anymore.

Qtec
09-19-2010, 08:39 PM
When somebody says "It wasn't me" before they are even accused of anything.............. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I got the felling that you made that post with a huge grin on your face, that makes you a suspect in my eyes..LOL

Q

hondo
09-19-2010, 09:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q."Palin used to catch cats and behead them ,then set them on fire and do a satanic dance."

Q

</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-19-2010, 09:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder is she should apologize for getting laid on a pentagram? </div></div>

Just to be clear on this, it wasn't me guys. I don't even have any black candles anymore. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif So you say. HMMMM.

Sid_Vicious
09-19-2010, 11:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Something she did as a kid, Q. Not much to be concerned about.

Let bygones be bygones.
youth against them?"

Of course not. The clan on here are magnaminous enough to realize we all make mistakes when we are younger. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif</div></div>

Wasn't Bill Clinton about her same age when he toked and said he didn't inhale but y'all righties still make an issue out of that? Here's a bitch with a grin like the biggest shit eatn' possum there ever was, touting her Christian roots, and she's been caught with satanic activities, AND GRINNING THEN when on film! Get real, or better yet get honest. Between Palin and this non-left clown you righties decide to side with, the Republicans are bound to lose. I love it! sid

LWW
09-20-2010, 03:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, don't let them draw you into their straw man diversions. If it was Obama then all hell would be let loose. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Q </div></div>

That was just precious ... you start a thread attempting to construct a mountain from a mole hill and then accuse everyone else of doing the dastardly act that you did.

If I wanted to act like you, I would have posted a thread on this first:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On those two voyages of personal discovery to Kogelo, he learned that his grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama, who lived to 105 according to his gravestone (1870-1975), had been a respected elder and witchdoctor… </div></div>

Imam Obama is the descendant of a witch doctor? (http://sweetness-light.com/archive/obama-taxpayer-to-african-relatives-school)

LWW

Sev
09-20-2010, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Something she did as a kid, Q. Not much to be concerned about.

Let bygones be bygones.
youth against them?"

Of course not. The clan on here are magnaminous enough to realize we all make mistakes when we are younger. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif</div></div>

Wasn't Bill Clinton about her same age when he toked and said he didn't inhale but y'all righties still make an issue out of that? Here's a bitch with a grin like the biggest shit eatn' possum there ever was, touting her Christian roots, and she's been caught with satanic activities, AND GRINNING THEN when on film! Get real, or better yet get honest. Between Palin and this non-left clown you righties decide to side with, the Republicans are bound to lose. I love it! sid </div></div>

Never had a problem with Clinton smoking pot. It was his asinine statement about not inhaling that was hysterical.
It would be on par with Monica saying, "I only sucked it but I didnt swallow.".

Yah right.

LWW
09-20-2010, 05:21 AM
That depends on what your definition of "IS" is.

LWW

hondo
09-20-2010, 05:52 AM
"Get real, or better yet get honest."

Asking Right wingers to get honest?
They're not familiar with the concept.

Sev
09-20-2010, 06:56 AM
Concept??? What concept???

pooltchr
09-20-2010, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Get real, or better yet get honest."

Asking Right wingers to get honest?
They're not familiar with the concept. </div></div>

Jesus loves you, H.
It's the rest of the world that thinks you're nuts!

Steve

Qtec
09-20-2010, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you start a thread attempting to construct a mountain from a mole hill </div></div>

All I am doing is commenting on her own words.

What I am saying is that ,

She is two olives short of a pizza.
The lift does not go to the top floor.
The lights are on but nobody is home.

Q

Gayle in MD
09-20-2010, 08:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you start a thread attempting to construct a mountain from a mole hill </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Well, she's smarter than Palin, at least she Christine had enough sense to cancel the Sunday shows, stay homje and keep her mouth shut.

"Yes Wic<u>can" </u> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
09-21-2010, 02:57 AM
Are you saying that smart women should just stay home and keep their mouth shout as they have no business in politics?

LWW

hondo
09-21-2010, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you start a thread attempting to construct a mountain from a mole hill </div></div>

Q </div></div>

A large fry short of a Happy Meal. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
09-21-2010, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q."Palin used to catch cats and behead them ,then set them on fire and do a satanic dance."

Q

</div></div>

She wasn't a kid when she said that Scientists were creating mice with fully formed human brains!

That was just about threee years ago!

Another twit joins the Palinban.

G.

Sev
09-21-2010, 07:03 AM
I'd like to meet those mice.

pooltchr
09-21-2010, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you saying that smart women should just stay home and keep their mouth shout as they have no business in politics?

LWW </div></div>

Exactly what I was wondering when I read her post. How can anyone claim they are in favor of women's rights, and then even suggest that the smart course for any woman is to stay home and shut up?

Perhaps she should follow her own advice.

Steve

Chopstick
09-21-2010, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How can anyone claim they are in favor of women's rights, and then even suggest that the smart course for any woman is to stay home and shut up?

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">Because that is what the really smart ones do. The car is cheaper.</span>

http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/humour/images/263chickcar.jpg