PDA

View Full Version : Who should win and who will win?

llotter
09-19-2010, 03:07 PM
So, over in England there is a growing practice of slaughtering animals for consumption following sharia law. This involves slitting the animals throat and letting them bleed to death while repeating some 'holy' words over the process.

Of course, animal right people are protesting that it is unnecessary cruelty but my guess is that Islam will win the day. We all know that Islam is not very tolerant of those who don't want to 'submit' to Islamic domination and it is so much easier and less perilous to personal safety to just go along and I suspect that is what is going to happen there.

It turns out that this practice, called Halal, has been implemented without informing the public but now that I've posted it here, you can expect there will be little outcry. Those animal rights folks are just fanatics anyway.

Sev
09-19-2010, 05:53 PM
I like the idea of a license to kill.

llotter
09-19-2010, 07:01 PM
it does seem very similar to the way they treat non-muslims.

In fairness, kosher treatment is much the same but that is identified and open.

Qtec
09-19-2010, 08:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It turns out that this practice, called Halal, has been implemented without informing the public but now that I've posted it here, you can expect there will be little outcry. </div></div>

LOL

link (http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalinvideos/youtube/palin-turkey.htm)

Your future President........LMAO

Watch how Palin the Wolf hunter wets her pants when confronted with a Turkey....OK..it was a rather large Turkey, got to give her that.

LOL LOL ,LOL

Q

Call me crazy but in this interview, Palin is definitely on something.

hondo
09-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Coke. I think she was doing coke.

Meanwhile, in the background... .
Pathetic!

LWW
09-20-2010, 03:33 AM
The dhimmis are out in force I see ... making pathetic moral equivalence arguments.

LWW

Sev
09-20-2010, 06:58 AM
Equivocating is all they got.

pooltchr
09-20-2010, 06:58 AM
Interesting how the lefties managed to take a discussion about animal curelty, and turn it into a Palin bashing thread.

Steve

Stretch
09-20-2010, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting how the lefties managed to take a discussion about animal curelty, and turn it into a Palin bashing thread.

Steve </div></div>

She managed to be upstaged by a Turkey. Surprise surprise. St.

Qtec
09-20-2010, 10:34 AM
Nah, probably something she got from the doc. She definitely was on something.

Q

LWW
09-20-2010, 03:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting how the lefties managed to take a discussion about animal curelty, and turn it into a Palin bashing thread.

Steve </div></div>

Practitioners of the politics of personal destruction will do that.

In the end, all they have is hate. They run on hate.

LWW