PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! IS IT A Sign From GOD!!!!

Gayle in MD
09-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Bristol Palin's score on Dancing With The Stars, was 6-6-6 from the three judges!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Is God trying to warn us about the Viccans that are trying to take over our country????

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
09-21-2010, 11:03 AM
That's a pretty lame attack, even for you!

Steve

Deeman3
09-21-2010, 12:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bristol Palin's score on Dancing With The Stars, was 6-6-6 from the three judges!

Is God trying to warn us about the Viccans that are trying to take over our country????

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">As low as I have been in my past, I have never stooped to watch that show. It is the moral equilivent for a guy of watching Eat, Pray Love then saying, "I liked Brokeback Mountain much better, Honey! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

It does amaze me at all these "_________ with the Stars" and "Celebrty________" how low our measure of Stars and Celebrity has become.

In a distant past, people who were in enbarrassing situations, relationships, etc. just wanted to be left alone and heal, now they want that 15 minutes. </span>

LWW
09-21-2010, 03:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a pretty lame attack, even for you!

Steve </div></div>

Actually, it's typical.

LWW

hondo
09-21-2010, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bristol Palin's score on Dancing With The Stars, was 6-6-6 from the three judges!

I read the responses.
The clan has zero lack of a sense of humor.
And yet they strut around like little banty roosters proclaiming
how intelligent they are. MAMMA MIA!

Gayle in MD
09-21-2010, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bristol Palin's score on Dancing With The Stars, was 6-6-6 from the three judges!

<span style="color: #FF0000">As low as I have been in my past, I have never stooped to watch that show. It is the moral equilivent for a guy of watching Eat, Pray Love then saying, "I liked Brokeback Mountain much better, Honey! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

It does amaze me at all these "_________ with the Stars" and "Celebrty________" how low our measure of Stars and Celebrity has become.

In a distant past, people who were in enbarrassing situations, relationships, etc. just wanted to be left alone and heal, now they want that 15 minutes. </span> </div></div>

LOL, I'd say in the case of the Palinban, opportunists extraordinaires that they are, it't the bucks they're after, and they have their strategic financial plans set for far more than 15 minutes.

Gayle in MD
09-21-2010, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bristol Palin's score on Dancing With The Stars, was 6-6-6 from the three judges!

I read the responses.
The clan has zero lack of a sense of humor.
And yet they strut around like little banty roosters proclaiming
how intelligent they are. MAMMA MIA! </div></div>

That's why I don't read their BS, it's all the same. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gifZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

pooltchr
09-21-2010, 10:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LOL, I'd say in the case of the Palinban, opportunists extraordinaires that they are, it't the bucks they're after, and they have their strategic financial plans set for far more than 15 minutes.

And if you watched the show, you helped her cause! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Steve

Qtec
09-22-2010, 04:54 AM
Maybe God is trying to tell us something here.
Palin believes in witchcraft.
O'Donnell probably had sex on a satanic alter. [ Midnight picnic? Who is she trying to kid.]
....and now Bristol with the mark of the devil.
Its pretty clear to me.

Q

Would the devil disguise himself as Barney Frank or Sara Palin?

hondo
09-22-2010, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe God is trying to tell us something here.
O'Donnell probably had sex on a satanic alter. [ Midnight picnic? Who is she trying to kid.]
Its pretty clear to me.

Q

</div></div>

Good point. And Karl Rove or Dick Cheney would be way too obvious.

pooltchr
09-22-2010, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Good point. And Karl Rove or Dick Cheney would be way too obvious. </div></div>

It's called deflection, and you people not only fall for it, but you practice it on a regular basis.

You dream up these strawman subjects to take attention away from the political activities that actually have some impact on the country. Rather than discuss the way Obama and friends have been spending us into bankruptcy, and creating new government agencies that will increase the size and cost of running the country, you would prefer personal attacks on the opposition.

This is your lot in life. Ignore what is important, and launch personal attacks on everyone you don't agree with, in hopes that enough people will buy into your crap to keep your weasels in power.

How many times did you attack Bush for admitting that he allowed his belief in God to help guide him in the way he governed, and now you are trying to convince us that God is against the Tea Party??????????

And you wonder why you get called hypocrits!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-22-2010, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bristol Palin's score on Dancing With The Stars, was 6-6-6 from the three judges!

In a distant past, people who were in enbarrassing situations, relationships, etc. just wanted to be left alone and heal, now they want that 15 minutes. </span> </div></div>

Oh, and BTW, I don't watch that show, either. Are you saying you missed all of the clips of Bristol's performance on DWTS?

How'd you manage that? It's been on every cable news station, including the results.

Can't recall if it was Letterman, or Bill Mahr, who made the joke about the 6-6-6 devil numbers from the judges.

Commedians are all on your team's side in the up-coming elections, though. The Republican Party has become the radical nutjob party. It just gets worse all the time. Corsi, is now demanding that the President denounce Satan. LMAO!

McInsane just proved once again, that he's mentally off, or just an outright liar, by denying that there is any intrusion by the Military into private affairs of their gay soldiers, in an effort to discharge them, this after he sat right there in front of one honorable United States Soldier, who testified about proof of their spying into his e-mails, and then discharged him, just as they have thousand upon thousands of other patriotic gay and lesbian service members, who have served our country.

The RNC is still paying off the Palinban's legal bills, while trying to find enough money to represent the witch in Delaware, who has been proven to be an all out crook!

In-fighting between Republicans is now at an all time high...

While seventy percent of Americans are in support of repealing DADT, Republicans voted in a block to keep it where it is.

A recent poll of several cross section states, points to most people being against keeping the Bush tax cuts for the rich, in place, as more and more evidence and documentation proves that those cuts do not pay for themselves, nor do they produce jobs.

If most of America is center right, as you guys on here have been claiming for years, I'd say your party, the party of radical newbies, Wiccans, non Christian hate mongers, homophobic gay bashers, blatant racism and division, Islamophobic fear mongering, and their anti-Immigration reform stance, may be in a bit of trouble....there aren't too many other groups left for Republilcans to hate, and they're supporting the nuttiest candidates in history, when they laready had the congressional franchise on nutjobs for the last decade.
G.

pooltchr
09-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Yes, most of Americas is center right. The problem is, neither party represents them. Dems are way left, and the Reps are just Dem-Lite. The first party to figure out that the way to win is to actually represent the average American (Those who live in those fly over states)will be extremely difficult to beat.

I suspect they and you may already know that, which is why you constantly launch personal attacks against them. You know if you dealt with actual issues, you would fail miserably.

Steve

hondo
09-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Just saw the comment from one of the clan that America is center right.
I couldn't agree more.

What that has to do with the tea partiers or LWW
and the pack is beyond me.

eg8r
09-22-2010, 11:10 AM
I think all it has to do with them is that they are more right than anything else being offered. Most voters are looking to the TP candidates to see if they will try and move Congress more to the right to reflect the view of the voter.

eg8r

pooltchr
09-22-2010, 12:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just saw the comment from one of the clan that America is center right.
I couldn't agree more.

and the pack is beyond me. </div></div>

If you have something to say to me, be man enough to say it straight to me. Quit hiding behind your granny's apron.

And if you would try to pay attention, you could probably figure it out. Although, I guess playing ignorant comes more naturally to you.

Chicken s**t!

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-22-2010, 12:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just saw the comment from one of the clan that America is center right.
I couldn't agree more.

Nothing at all to do with anything, and par for his pointless posts.

I wonder about such statements, myself.... I had an interesting conversation with one of the top political strategists in the country, about that very subject, recently, and his response to that question was exactly what I think about it.

Many Democratics, and Independants consider themselves to be conservatives, but most of them do not consider Republicans to be conservative at all.

IOW, that doesn't necessarily mean that they're Republicans, or vote for Republicans, and to the contrary, only one in five voters call themselves Republicans. About the same number of people that we are told are mentally ill, lol.

I doubt we have very many people out there who are ready to take a chicken to the doctor, do away with the DOE, SS, or Medicare, if you get my drift.

Fewer still, believe that the top one percent should continue to get tax advantages, by far, greater, overall, than any other segment of our society, and particularly, after so many of them have been bilking the American Public, on every front, for the last 12 to 15 years.

IOW, center right, does not mean Republican, nor does it mean that most of us are ready to go out and vote for nutjobs in the Tea Party. Palin, for example, the queen of the Tea Party, is far from taken seriously, as a candidate for president.

G.

Gayle in MD
09-22-2010, 01:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe God is trying to tell us something here.
Its pretty clear to me.

Q

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

</div></div>

pooltchr
09-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Thank you for admitting that your claims to having certain people on "total ignore" is as invalid now as it ever was.

It must be killing you to continue to hide behind that lie.

Steve

hondo
09-22-2010, 04:00 PM
But do you honestly believe that yourself?
They hardly seen just right of center to me. JMHO.

Sev
09-22-2010, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just saw the comment from one of the clan that America is center right.
I couldn't agree more.

Nothing at all to do with anything, and par for his pointless posts.

I wonder about such statements, myself.... I had an interesting conversation with one of the top political strategists in the country, about that very subject, recently, and his response to that question was exactly what I think about it.

Many Democratics, and Independants consider themselves to be conservatives, but most of them do not consider Republicans to be conservative at all.

IOW, that doesn't necessarily mean that they're Republicans, or vote for Republicans, and to the contrary, only one in five voters call themselves Republicans. About the same number of people that we are told are mentally ill, lol.

I doubt we have very many people out there who are ready to take a chicken to the doctor, do away with the DOE, SS, or Medicare, if you get my drift.

Fewer still, believe that the top one percent should continue to get tax advantages, by far, greater, overall, than any other segment of our society, and particularly, after so many of them have been bilking the American Public, on every front, for the last 12 to 15 years.

IOW, center right, does not mean Republican, nor does it mean that most of us are ready to go out and vote for nutjobs in the Tea Party. Palin, for example, the queen of the Tea Party, is far from taken seriously, as a candidate for president.

G. </div></div>

Carl Rove???
I am impressed.

cushioncrawler
09-22-2010, 07:50 PM
I am pretty sure that the mark of the beast iz known to be 636 nowadays -- ie taint 666 no more.
The beast iz i think code for Caligula -- but it might be that other emperor -- name excapes me -- Obamus?
mac.

pooltchr
09-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Based on the latest economic numbers, I calculate that 666 if tracked along with the Dow Industrials is probably somewhere around 439 these days!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Maybe if we get the Dems out of power, we can get it up around 900 pretty soon!

Steve

hondo
09-22-2010, 09:44 PM
Although Irenaeus (2nd century AD) affirmed the number to be 666 and reported several scribal errors of the number, there is still doubt by some theologians about the original reading, as some recently-discovered 3rd century early manuscripts of Revelation read 616. This topic is a source of contention for many church groups and theologians.[9] The early Church father Irenaeus knew several occurrences of the 616-variant[where?][citation needed] but regarded them as a scribal error and affirmed that the number 666 stood "in all the most approved and ancient copies" and is attested by "those men who saw John face to face".[10] This testimony of Irenaeus is very important, because he was a disciple of Polycarp who according to his followers was a disciple of a certain John, a figure often associated with the evangelist.

Red arrow points to χιϛʹ (616) in P115 deciphered in May 2005.In May 2005, it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques[11] had been able to read previously illegible portions of the earliest known record of the Book of Revelation (a 1,700 year old papyrus), from the Oxyrhynchus site, Papyrus 115 or P115, dating one century after Irenaeus. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616 (χ ι ϛ), rather than the majority text 666 (χ ξ ϛ).[9] The other early witness Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C) has it written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosiai deka hex (lit. "six hundred sixteen").[12]

Significantly, P115 aligns with Codex Alexandrinus (A) and Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C) which are generally regarded as providing the best testimony to Revelation. Thus, P115 has superior testimony to that of P47 which aligns with Codex Sinaiticus and together form the second-best witness to the Book of Revelation. This has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast.[13][14]

Dr. Paul Lewes in his book, A Key to Christian Origins (1932) wrote:

"The figure 616 is given in one of the two best manuscripts, C (Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, Paris), by the Latin version of Tyconius (DCXVI, ed. Souter in the Journal of Theology, SE, April 1913), and by an ancient Armenian version (ed. Conybaere, 1907). Irenaeus knew about it [the 616 reading], but did not adopt it (Haer. v.30,3), Jerome adopted it (De Monogramm., ed. Dom G Morin in the Rev. Benedictine, 1903). It is probably original. The number 666 has been substituted for 616 either by analogy with 888, the [Greek] number of Jesus (Deissmann), or because it is a triangular number, the sum of the first 36 numbers (1+2+3+4+5+6...+36 = 666)".[15]

Professor David C. Parker, Professor of New Testament Textual Criticism and Paleography at the University of Birmingham, thinks that 616, although less memorable than 666, is the original.[16] Dr. Ellen Aitken said: "Scholars have argued for a long time over this, and it now seems that 616 was the original number of the beast. It's probably about 100 years before any other version."[17

cushioncrawler
09-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Good stuff. But "mark of the beast" not number.
And anyhow either way it iz all a bit of a joke koz 616 or 666 iz nothing more than code for the emperor -- i dont think caligula, i dont think nero, i think claudius.

I allways used to tell a joke about madSherie returning a very expensiv bra to the bra shop, koz it appeared to hav 666 stamped in the cup.
But the assistant sayd that it woz just the mark of the breast.
mac.

hondo
09-23-2010, 05:55 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
09-23-2010, 07:15 AM
Where did you read this about the number change? Sounds interesting.

eg8r

hondo
09-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Eg, there has been much argument over whether 616 or 666 is the authentic number.
Not sure where he came up with 636. Never heard that before and can find no reference to it.
Also, non-believers believe the number referred to Caligula.
Those of us who believe in prophecy dispute this.

Google '666." Lots of interesting stuff.

cushioncrawler
09-23-2010, 06:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you read this about the number change? Sounds interesting.eg8r</div></div>I think i woz wrong re 636, it must hav been 616.
But claudius iz a favorit emperor of mine, and i must hav seen some sort of article pointing at him, for it to stick in my mind. I havnt tryd to re-find it.
I uzually start with wiki for any-every-thing -- then follow other links from there.
But my brain haz soaked up a lot of red since then.
mac.