PDA

View Full Version : You Can't Handle The Economic Truth.

jimmyg
09-22-2010, 10:19 AM
A little economic reality for those blinded by politically based propaganda. There is no economic recovery, America has already exported it's manufacturing base, debt does not equal growth, and the FED is driving up the stock market and gold, by destroying the dollar, in an attempt to create another inflationary bubble. This is insanity, and anyone believing the rhetoric coming out of Washington deserves what is certainly going to be an unhappy ending. J

<span style="color: #FF0000">US Home Prices Declined (What?!)</span>

But but but it was over, right?

<span style="color: #3366FF">WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. house prices fell 0.5 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis from June to July, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency’s monthly House Price Index. The previously reported 0.3 percent decline in June was revised to a 1.2 percent decline. The unusually large revision mainly reflects the addition of new data from late June that show considerably weaker prices than earlier in the month.</span>

Got that?

<span style="color: #FF0000">The data from June was literally made up for the end of the month. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">And the "revised" numbers are four times the decline originally reported</span>.

So no, folks, housing has not stabilized. At all.

Oh, and they claim that the "Pacific" states showed increases. Oooook. Of course they also claimed that last month the Pacific states showed a 3.8% decline, which was massively outsized compared to the rest of the nation, calling into question whether this data is too noisy (or manipulated) to trust.

Pretty nasty report overall.......

LWW
09-22-2010, 01:55 PM
To the O-cult there is no such thing as truth, there is only "TRUTH" as delivered via the party spoon.

LWW

Sev
09-22-2010, 05:44 PM
OH my!!!!

cushioncrawler
09-22-2010, 06:55 PM
This iz all krappynomix.
This sort of financial gobbledygook makes less sense than an arguement tween Godlysts and Biblists and Astrologysts and Alchemysts and Homeopothysts and T-Partysts.
mac.

Sev
09-22-2010, 07:23 PM
I understand Mac. I do. I do!!!