PDA

View Full Version : Halliburton/Cheney's Ugly Secret Deals

Gayle in MD
09-23-2010, 06:21 AM
How Cheney's multi billion dollar no bid contracts with Halliburton opened the doors for injufries to our tropps, poisoning that made them ill, and worse, with no accountability, a get out of jail free card, regardless of how incompetenct and negligent they were, or how badly they injured our soldiers.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/09/kbr-qarmat-ali

cushioncrawler
09-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Hmmmmmm -- i am thinking. Hmmmmm -- i am haliburton.
Hmmmmm -- we hav the war kontrakts, and we are making squillions.
Hmmmmmm -- hope this war goze for ever.
Hmmmmmm -- for every $1 we donate to the taliban our war income would go up at least $10.
Hmmmmm -- every $1 we giv to the T-Party would stretch the war at least $10.
Hmmmmmm -- i am thinking.
mac.

hondo
09-23-2010, 08:35 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

jimmyg
09-23-2010, 10:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmmmm -- i am thinking. Hmmmmm -- i am haliburton.
Hmmmmmm -- for every $1 we donate to the taliban our war income would go up at least $10.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Hmmmmm -- every $1 we giv to the T-Party would stretch the war at least $10.</span>
mac. </div></div>

Very good!

Only one correction. Makes no difference which "party" you give that buck to, you'll still get back ten.

They all answer to the same globalist, corporate and banking masters.

J

LWW
09-24-2010, 03:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How Cheney's multi billion dollar no bid contracts with Halliburton opened the doors for injufries to our tropps, poisoning that made them ill, and worse, with no accountability, a get out of jail free card, regardless of how incompetenct and negligent they were, or how badly they injured our soldiers.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/09/kbr-qarmat-ali </div></div>

Then why doesn't Obama and the demokooks prosecute them?

By your definition the regime is at least complicit in these crimes.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-24-2010, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmmmm -- i am thinking. Hmmmmm -- i am haliburton.
Hmmmmm -- every $1 we giv to the T-Party would stretch the war at least $10.
mac. </div></div>

Exactly!

Careful friend, thinking isn't allowed in the Tea Party, it's all about who can be the biggest drama junkie! And who has the best lip gloss. And...where are all those mice with human brains!

LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-24-2010, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmmmm -- i am thinking. Hmmmmm -- i am haliburton.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Hmmmmm -- every $1 we giv to the T-Party would stretch the war at least $10.</span>
mac. </div></div>

Very good!

Only one correction. Makes no difference which "party" you give that buck to, you'll still get back ten.

They all answer to the same globalist, corporate and banking masters.

J </div></div>

Good post. Too true.

pooltchr
09-24-2010, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Careful friend, thinking isn't allowed in the Tea Party, it's all about who has the best lip gloss.
LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Once again, Gayle slips up and makes a sexist attack in her never ending quest to save the Obama administration.

And she won't even admit that it was a sexist statement.

Hypocrite!

Steve